It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Interesting Artifact From Peruvian Desert Awaits Further Investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I thought Skunk Works would be a suitable place for this particular article.

Brien Foerster has posted on his website an interesting 'artifact' which is allegedly been found, along with many others, in a cave in the southern desert of Peru.

Brien Foerster who examined the skull states that the bone of the skull is about 3 to 5mm thick and still has a stiff grey skin like the material attached to it.

The team of Brian Foerster has taken samples of the skin and bone for DNA and radiocarbon testing in prominent laboratories in North America that they are working with already.

It would be nice to keep on eye on this, especially when the location of these 'artifacts' is disclosed.

Also to note, Ancient Aliens is interested in this artifact, so I'm hoping they can get hold of them for a more detailed study, then we can choose the hoax option if applicable.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Very interesting, not sure about the eyes though.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

It looks a lot like the aliens in the movie 'Independence Day'.

That make me think fake, but I will wait for testing to be done. If there are no test results... then fake.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Interesting, I'd really want to see it up close and in person.

But my first impression is something monkeyish. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
That could be a smoking gun right there. Interesting in the extreme!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Me too, but I wouldn't actually know what an alleged aliens eyes look like to be fair...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I would expect them to be sunken in, having said that some cultures cover the face with a layer of clay so the face will remain a proper representation..it would mean the skull was treated or mummified.
JM2C of course

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I always give my GF flak for her big eyelids.

Not any more.

Cool post dude

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Interesting. The skull ? is palm size as shown in his website you tube video.

edit on 18 11 2016 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The eyes seem a bit odd especially with that line running through the middle of them. Then again, I dont know what the hell and alien would look like so, here's hoping this is genuine. Hope they dont botch the DNA analysis.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The eye's are strange but given the proportionate size of the skull to a human hand this is not an alien, I suspect a monkey or even cat like animal, still despite the fact this is far too small to be a gray from UFO lore it does have a striking resemblance to artist's impression's of them.
Probably a monkey.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Look at the fuzzy fibers underneath the paint around the hole in the bottom.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ill withhold judgement till the labs check in, but it looks kind of dubious....
What ELSE did they dig up?
Perhaps the "other artifacts" may shed some light.......no?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

looks like a ceremonial doll of some sort.

probably used in rituals.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Hollywood allegedly gets some of its "alien morphology" used as entertainment from allegedly genuine artifacts or info allegedly supplied by govenment agencies specifically so that people dismiss stuff as fake when/if the real deal is revealed.

Allegedly.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Is it covered in clay?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

that is NOT a skull

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Why are we tip-toeing around the obvious?

The huge eyes? The elongated skull? The tapered chin? The tiny, slit-like mouth?

Clearly a monkey.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
One picture someone is wearing gloves and another one no gloves. Whatever it is it's small.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Or is it just clay?..
Very interested in the whole "found a skull" thing, but tbh since Indiana Jones 4, and the debunk of ALL of the crystal skulls, it's kinda hard to buy into it. That to me is nowhere near evidence, likely a moulded skull that was made by some arty type, be it 5 mins or 10000 years ago, means nothing! Do we think we're the only ones with imagination? Just because 10000 years ago they didn't have script writers and spec fx , doesn't mean there weren't some junior spielbergs dreamin about stuff
a reply to: cavtrooper7

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join