It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump...I worked hard to save Lincoln plant...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So we can determine Trump told the truth and the news source is a lie.

What a surprise.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I guess ATS should be placed on the fake news list now that this thread popped up. Or does that only apply when conservative sites get caught lying? I can't really tell anymore with the extreme hypocrisy the left has shown lately.

+6 more 
link   
Maybe you should go back to rioting in the streets than to feed us with this BS

+8 more 
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My point is the article is bunk, like the ones supporting these human trafficking, tax leaching, money laundering parasites that want to use the bought MSM to create division and overturn a vote, taking down the entire country if they don't get to keep their positions on the gravy train.

They are using easily influenced and uneducated people as pawns.

Time to get back to work, the destabilizing BS is being called out by the working class.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Haven't you heard....I'm in a city so I must live on hell street.
Gotta watch when I go out cuz you know. I get shot at all the time.
Running past the burned out cars and Mexican drug dealers and Islamic jihadists hiding in the shadows.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story, so, had Trump not been elected, but Hills, would the plant move to Mexico or would she have also kept it in the US?

or is the issue weather he lied and not jobs staying on home soil?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

WHERE do you live now?
I thought you ran off ...

I thought she was committed to Psch.ward election night

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

He really said it folks.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Perhaps a bit more research on your part would have revealed the lack of research on the part of NPR in their haste to declare the president-elect a liar. (Geeze, talk about fake news...or a deep ignorance of how auto makers actually operate!)
This move of the MKC production line has been a hot topic of discussion in the Louisville area for some time now. The idea didn't spring from thin air, it came from company officials.

Ford builds the Lincoln MKC small SUV at its Louisville Assembly Plant in Kentucky alongside the Ford Escape SUV. Ford had never said it was considering shifting MKC production south of the border. But the company confirmed Friday that it had been “likely” to move the work to Mexico in 2019 when its current contract with the United Auto Workers union expires.
“We had planned to move the Lincoln MKC out of Louisville Assembly Plant," probably to the Cuautitlan factory in Mexico, Christin Baker, a Ford spokeswoman, said in an e-mail.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That's just it...there were never any plans to move this plant. He didn't save it. It wasn't going anywhere.

And Hillary's out of the picture. She has nothing to do with this story.
edit on 11182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

He's lying again. And self aggrandizing . Taking credit for something he didn't do.

Lol you should be proud of him for acting like a clinton. Maybe he was under sniper fire like hillary?

edit on 251130America/ChicagoFri, 18 Nov 2016 11:25:23 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Your point is wrong. The story isn't bunk.
Thanks for playing. Next...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Us?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Perhaps you should look it up?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Someone beat you to it. Too bad...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I sure did NOT read "we are staying due to the hard work of president elect Trump" in Ford's statement, it would be nice if they elaborated on the decision.

In any case I'm happy for the workers if the plant stays.
edit on 18-11-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That's just it...there were never any plans to move this plant. He didn't save it. It wasn't going anywhere.

I've been reading about this, this evening, and I take away from it that the CEO and Board of Directors have certainly discussed, at length, the commercial viability of the plant remaining in profit with rising overheads coupled with a volatile market and what options are available to save the business.

Enter Trump and his possible tax incentives.....is a better option than Americans potentially loosing jobs so companies can stay in the black by moving offshore/overseas.

Anyway, I'm off topic, but I'm not really that interested in his crazy rhetoric as much as I am the actions from the man in seeing out his policies and promises.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Trump tweeted this himself it's not a lie..

Are we really going to have four years of trumpettes standing by every dumb thing he says?

How about when the cpi goes off the rails from his genius trade strategy?

I give him two years before the blue collar workers he riled up turn on him when the tariffs destroy the supply lines.

We have at least 2 years before we could even train a manufacturing labor base if we started today.

Trump is going to crash and burn.

How about the trillion deficit his tax cuts create annually?

Constitutional conservatives should be very concerned by what is coming out of the Trump camp.

Most of it gimmicks the public sucked up.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

So trump did nothing but Ford hopes they can keep this plant open after 2019 but well have to wait and see about that now won't we?
HAND...
he didn't do that yet.
He's still claiming he did something and he didn't do anything. He didn't save the plant for the great people of Kentucky. It wasn't in jeopardy.
If it is still good in two years we'll talk about what efforts of trumps accomplished that but he hasn't done anything as of yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join