It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snapchat Recently Released Spectacles, Affordable Competition To Discontinued Google Glass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Spectacles, by Snapchat
I actually enjoyed snap-chat on my phone, but I don't have it anymore. This is an interesting piece of technology that can currently only be purchased in vending machines in select locations. I may just add this to the Christmas list, if they were not so #ing hard to get a hold of! If it shows up near me, I will be buing up the entire machine inventory for resell on ebay. People are paying up to ten times the retail!

Business Insider
There's a lot of hype around Snapchat's new Spectacles, a pair of smart glasses that records the world from your point of view.

A lot of the buzz has been because they're so hard to get. So far, Snapchat has only sold a few hundred from a traveling vending machine that pops up in different locations around the US.

Snapchat's parent company, Snap Inc., is only selling pairs through a machine called the Snapbot.

The vending machine is placed in a new location about every 48 hours. A countdown will start on the Spectacles website 24 hours before the location is unveiled and there's no clues before then as to where it will drop.

Its been a week now, get them when you can!

join