It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bigelow and "UFOs"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

We are a young species. There is no shame in that.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80 I really can't say with all honesty whether this was a "UFO" even or "Paranormal" event since it had aspects of both...I felt like I was being fu**£d with to be honest.....even the photos I caught in broad daylight were not intentional...my son and I were taking photos of a rainbow during the height of this stuff...and there it was, on my Nikon d3200 in 24mg pixels and also on my son's samsung phone in 2 mg pixels.....and the weird stuff I wouldn;t ewwven call "UFO" related cause there was no UFO involved...but, what I can tell you is, this kinda stuff NEVER happened to me before the sightings and never since the sightings when I intentionally called it off....but, I really felt like I was being screwed with....

edit on 12-12-2016 by KeithCooper because: inserting a photo

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That's the way you treat people who are nice to you? Wow, I guess I am not welcome in any your threads in the future either.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFOdanger

That's the way you treat people who are nice to you? Wow, I guess I am not welcome in any your threads in the future either.

No, you are welcome. Everyone is welcome.

But people smear public figures so much, generally without having any valid information
one way or the other. That's all I was saying.

As for my name.. I don't know why you wanted to tease me about it... It's my literal
family name.

Kev

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

i would take it as a gift, start seeing yourself as being a master of materialisation and start thinking about the positive stuff you want, i read yesterday about how a patient CG Jung was treating whom was possessed, told Jung that the secret of the universe was, that on one side there is light and the other there is the power of attraction... you should try and think how you made these things appear by the power of your mind, and use that power to your advantage.... im jealous that i have never seen anything like that, but i do believe that its possible....

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Most people just want a "normal life" and not to open up Pandora's box.

Kev

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

how ironic that its the fear mixed with belief in these things that make them appear, i dont think i will ever experience anything like that cause i cant match my fear with my belief...
ever seen the movie dark city? i like the idea that in times of severe stress we can evolve quickly to combat it with the right way of thinking, to not only survive the stressor but become stronger because of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Fear is usually too powerful to overcome.

The various mystical practices are designed to do that, by bypassing the rational mind and the personality.

Now whats interesting is when a nonmystical person or skeptic experiences such a thing.

Now i have an easy answer for that too..but its too pandoras box to discuss.

Kev

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Not the Kelly I know right? I always wondered if she was going to find me again. She is the type of person who would know my name and create a website with my name when your name is supposed to be there

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFOdanger

Not the Kelly I know right? I always wondered if she was going to find me again. She is the type of person who would know my name and create a website with my name when your name is supposed to be there

Lol so you don't get confused, my name is Kev and Kelly was my first love and she was abducted by aliens, that is how I know there is truth to the abductions and cattle mutilations. For some reason I thought you signed with Kelly before so it surprised me to see my name.

And my info is good info, they act like poltergeists, but really they are just greys, not ghosts. And the media will make you believe it is ghosts, anything but visitors. But I have nothing against ghosts, I know they are real too.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger

That is strange with the names alright.

Kev

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I know, I have witnessed a lot of strange things that are real, and that is why nobody knows why I can transcend my consciousness. I am interested in that because I am able to remove myself from reality, I started that when I wanted to leave reality lol. But this ambition to fulfill my destiny, to transcend my consciousness and demonstrate that it is possible, is very challenging and if you have any tips or pointers please let me know

You above me
(me) lab true

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I've just been thinking, within the last week I've had a crazy experience with some kind of external intelligence (which I can't describe in detail due to T&C) and a piece of information I brought back was that we are a product of them just as much as they are a product of us.

All of the different dimensions these things come from are dependent on all the other dimensions, and vice versa. Plasma seems to have the ability under certain conditions to cross these boundaries.

And maybe that's a clue.
edit on 30-12-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Update on Bigelow:

Source:www.coasttocoastam.com...

Asked by interviewer Lara Logan if he believed in aliens, Bigelow replied confidently, "I'm absolutely convinced. That's all there is to it."

Regarding UFOs coming to Earth, Bigelow opined that "there has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence."

Although he didn't explain what his investment yielded as far as answers, Bigelow noted that "I spent millions and millions and millions -- I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject."

And, in a refreshing answer to the question of whether he worries about how the public might respond to his take on UFOs, Bigelow simply said, "I don't give a damn. I don't care."

Pressed for a reason why, he mused, "It's not gonna make a difference. It's not gonna change reality of what I know."

Unfortunately, the segment stopped short of exploring what exactly Bigelow knows that makes him so certain about the phenomenon, he went on to assert that humans do not have to travel into space to encounter ETs.

"You don't have to go anywhere," he declared, "it's just like right under people's noses."

edit on 30-5-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
Update on Bigelow:

Source:www.coasttocoastam.com...

Asked by interviewer Lara Logan if he believed in aliens, Bigelow replied confidently, "I'm absolutely convinced. That's all there is to it."

Regarding UFOs coming to Earth, Bigelow opined that "there has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence."

Although he didn't explain what his investment yielded as far as answers, Bigelow noted that "I spent millions and millions and millions -- I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject."

And, in a refreshing answer to the question of whether he worries about how the public might respond to his take on UFOs, Bigelow simply said, "I don't give a damn. I don't care."

Pressed for a reason why, he mused, "It's not gonna make a difference. It's not gonna change reality of what I know."

Unfortunately, the segment stopped short of exploring what exactly Bigelow knows that makes him so certain about the phenomenon, he went on to assert that humans do not have to travel into space to encounter ETs.

"You don't have to go anywhere," he declared, "it's just like right under people's noses."

Ha, came here to post the same thing.

From HuffPo

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So, he's convinced and all we can do is speculate. Maybe I should apply for a job in North Las Vegas.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've always wondered if what was found (and kept under wraps) at Skinwalker Ranch has anything to do with what he is saying. I also wonder if the use of the word 'ET' is meant specifically for beings from outer space, or interdimensional beings, which technically are not from this world.

If there really was all this activity at the ranch, it would seem to me it would be either interdimensional, or some kind of military mind control hjinks

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

When u said it seemed to know what u were thinking or feeling did u get the impression u could feel what "their" intent was? I only ask because my sisters experience she said the same thing. That she felt they could sense her fear and she sensed they thought it was humorous...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join