It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bigelow and "UFOs"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

To me Alexander AND VALLEE are government misinformation agents.

Their job is to debunk the alien phenomenon. Alexander though is a known agent since he is a military person but Vallee pretends to be an independent “scientist” but there’s loads of circumstantial evidence he is a government shill

edit on 11-12-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
im along your ways of thinking kev (mostly), i believe the collective unconscious has a big part to play in all of this, and i am looking forward to xmas, as i am getting the red book by Jung as a prezzie.
we are looking everywhere for the answer when we should be looking within.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

To me Alexander AND VALLEE are government misinformation agents.

Their job is to debunk the alien phenomenon. Alexander though is a known agent since he is a military person but Vallee pretends to be an independent “scientist” but there’s loads of circumstantial evidence he is a government shill

I've heard that before, Alexander even mentions being accused of this in his book. Anything is possible, I suppose, but I don't think either are disinformation agents. It's easy, though, to claim this if you don't agree with what they say and are looking for ways to debunk it. The topic has become kind of like a religion to some, and folks take sides on various theories and just won't budge or listen to alternatives.

Like I said, I don't buy into anything 100%, and am not saying you're wrong and I'm right on this. Lots of interesting stuff to ponder, for sure!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Boom!!!

Thank you!

Totally agree!!! 100 percent! !

Vallee literally known better than to continue with his ED hypothesis. Like literally knows better.
edit on 11-12-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

My wife and I had a life altering experience last year which started with spotting a white orb outside our bedroom window moving from the east to the west over our country home......a few days later, after we really started paying attention the weird stuff started happening....in our house. I honestly can't connect the events except by time , but neither of us are or were believers in ghosts or paranormal things yet the things we witnessed were as real as anything else....
......movement on our staircase....
......occasional nights where the both of us felt heavily sedated and drugged, passing out into sleep....
......one very disturbing night where ALL the sound and light were sucked right out of the room while laying in bed, it seemed as if I were in some almost liquid atmosphere where light and sound were deadened and I could not move....only for the crisp, clear sound and faint vision to return moments later as if my head were above water....
.....On two occasions I distinctly heard mettalic voices.....
......standing outside my child's school waiting to pick them up, watching several RAF trainer jets flying low and loud doing fighter maneuvres....now, get this.....one of the jets slowed, banked left, engine roaring into a small cloud....only to disappear. Gone, sound and all...from less than a quarter mile away. I stood there on the pavement watching the other one while an old grandmother walked up watching me looking up puzzled staring at the remaining loud jet....we BOTH watched the second jet do exactly the same manouvre and dissapear, sound and all into a very small puff of cloud....The old woman turned and looked at me and asked " How do they do that?" All I could do was shake my head and say " I have no idea"..

At 2:55 am, one night I had the urge to get out of bed and go check on my kids....I went into my youngest's room, everything was fine. He was sleeping peacefully...I went over to lean on his window and looked out at a starry sky where I immediatly spotted 4 red orbs backing away from our house maybe a furlong away....I opened the window, heart racing, leaned out, looked straight up and saw the large white orb moving away in the opposite direction from the reds....ran to the other side of the house and watched the object move away slowly till it went out "pop" about a quarter mile away over the forest ...
The point of all this ISN'T that we have had "experiences"...the point is the NATURE of the experiences seem so absurd, so pointless and ridiculous that they all seem connected in some way....because when they stopped, EVERYTHING stopped...the noises, poltergeist activity, the flyovers....everything. I have daylight photos, evening video, evening photographs, infrared photography....the lot. When it first started my wife and I became obsessed with the phenomena and it seemed to feed it....only after we became very concerned for the safety of our children and stopped cold turkey on chasing the phenomena did it stop......and it stopped cold......the fear went as well......during the height of the events fear was always present....once we determined that "it" was no longer going to be contemplated, it withdrew....

Anyway....that's our story...there's more, but like I stated earlier it all sounds so ridiculous to even mention it....

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Belgium and tehran were not the same technology.

Althpugh the orb from tehran that disrupted the f4 uses similar concepts and physics as the triangle from belgium.

Amazing we have been able to keep this tech under wraps since 76, going on 40 years now.

You have an inside source ?

Still hard to understand why we were messing with f4s and Belgium territory.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Nice name pretty bear, lol. This man certainly knows that aliens are real, based on scientific proof that he cannot share with the public, I believe without a doubt. His registered trademark really illustrates that also. They try to pass Skinwalker ranch in Utah as being paranormal in nature, and he was in the middle of all that, but what he knows and what the public does not know is that there is nothing paranormal there, it is all ET in nature.

edit on 11-12-2016 by UFOdanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Snippythehorse

Called the Disclosure Project---it was out of Greers hands long ago.

Stephen Bassett

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

So the US government was flying triangles and orbs in 3000 BC? Flew over Columbus? Flew over George Washington?

Haven't you read David Marlers BTUFO book?

Kev

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Many people agree with John Alexander. I do for the most part too.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Inside and outside are fairly arbitrary.

Sounds like a fun christmas present!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I can't speak for Alexander...haven't met him. But the things he says are mostly accurate.

I'd trust JV with my life...i know him. He doesn't pretend to be a scientist...he is a scientist. He helped invent the Internet. He helped NASA map Mars.

After you do those level of things...then come back and judge whether he is a scientist or not.

Most other UFOlogists though? That's a different story.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You don't know the man.

I talk to him regularly.

Experimental aircraft are cool and everything, but discussions about them belong in the Aviation forum and have nothing to do with this forum..except in the case of simple misidentification. And some people misidentify the planet venus.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

I know...your story is typical and well understood.

You made a good choice to stop playing with it.

Kev

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger

Pretty Bear is my literal family name.

Making wild, unfounded guesses about Bigelow...how does that contribute to the thread?

Kev

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

cool story mate, i am half jealous when i hear stories like this, can you post the pics for us to look at

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

so you say in your caption that our universe has been colonized billions of years ago by sentient ( i love how you have clarified your belief) beings. and you say we are primitive.... in this form im guessing, so do you believe in the power of the collective unconscious or the soul/spirit and do you believe that we are mere novices in our spiritual/soul form as well?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

hmmm plasma, is that not what those wee pesky archons consist of???
alloya.wordpress.com...

i call them my litto dark servants...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80If I can figure out how to do it...I'm new here...and living out in the country, we have .75K speed here....easier to go to my facebook page where I post most of them...but I'll try...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

thanks mate, apparently it's quite common for people outwith the general population to experience those things, dont know why that is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join