It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Robert Bigelow and "UFOs"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Since plasma is the most abundant form of matter in the universe maybe most of the life out there is plasma based. Maybe we're the weird ones when it comes to our composition?

Could it be some building block of reality is a type of plasma?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I've been saying yes to point 1 for about 3 years. I've had that theory published as a submission in a book and Jacque Vallee forwarded a variant on that theory to his peers.

So yes, i take that pretty seriously.

As for point 2, that's beyond my or anyones knowledge...perhaps too much plasma on the brain!

Kev

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
He is rabbiting on about Trump saving space.

"The decisions made in the next couple of years will shape the rest of human spaceflight for decades to come," he said. "How NASA transitions out of LEO, affecting costs and commercial markets, is arguably the most important decision that impacts progress for human spaceflight."

www.space.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Bah*

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: vlawde

Well he makes inflatable space habitats!
No surprise there!

There has been some speculation that those BTUFO's are actually some form of advanced Lighter than Air Vehicle.

And Mr. B builds inflatable space habitats...

Could there be a connection?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I did look into that quite extensively.

However I found no evidence of that.

I can't speak for others, but the BTUFO I encountered could do the following:

1) Traverse horizon to horizon over a population center with no noise.
2) Changed shape (radically) multiple times, (isoceles triangle, pyramid, another form)
3) Had no visible engine or aerodynamic parts on any surface, top or bottom.
4) Had no mandated aircraft lights, breaking all laws.
5) Seemed to be aware of what I was thinking and responded by flying a certain way.
6) Other effects.

So... one hell of a balloon.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I've been reading over your threads for the past two days and I just wanted to say I really enjoy them.

Maybe its my own foolishness but I can't help but feel I'm close to something when thinking of there being some type of plasma (or plasma like) substance that can move in and out of our perception at will.

Maybe not intelligent, but definitely reactionary. Sometimes it feels like these things may "borrow" a bit of our own consciousness to manifest themselves.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Just because it is an LAV doesn't mean it has to be a "balloon"; even though early versions might have started that way.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

In my view this Phenomenon is tied either loosely or strongly into human minds; to a greater or lesser degree with all of us (more in the case of religious fanatics and "strange chasers" and less in the case of people with little imagination).

The Phenomenon also has a link with buoyant plasmas apparently.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I know.

I have read his website too.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Synchronicity!

I’m having a cup of Bigelow tea right now as I read this.

He may be an Alien hunter yet still a capitalist and industrialist unless this tea is another Bigelow.

I’ve seen Bigelow and I see him as a light weight....A secretive guy with a lot of government connections.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Why didn't the previous owners of the ranch take photos back in the day.....half of me says it's true and the other half it's rubbish.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Maybe they did?

But in my view, anything "paranormal" is 90% in the mind (not necessarily mental illness) and only 10% part of the "real world". That 10% is generally not in the visible range it would seem.

Which makes it all sound like BS to the casual researcher, i would agree.

I personally think that SWR is intended to cause a memetic (and possibly "occult") infection...then how all this spreads, both on-ranch and into society is observed.

The more the hype is built up, the more hysterical stories will build up, some of which have an element of substance to them.

I'm presuming there was at least a little substance to things in that region, or this testing would never have been begun.

Personally i think there is more "poltergeist effect" and some mental illusions being projected, but im not an expert on SWR nor do i particularly want to discuss it in this thread.

Kev

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Good post I agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join