It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bigelow and "UFOs"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Since plasma is the most abundant form of matter in the universe maybe most of the life out there is plasma based. Maybe we're the weird ones when it comes to our composition?

Could it be some building block of reality is a type of plasma?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I've been saying yes to point 1 for about 3 years. I've had that theory published as a submission in a book and Jacque Vallee forwarded a variant on that theory to his peers.

So yes, i take that pretty seriously.

As for point 2, that's beyond my or anyones knowledge...perhaps too much plasma on the brain!

Kev

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
He is rabbiting on about Trump saving space.

"The decisions made in the next couple of years will shape the rest of human spaceflight for decades to come," he said. "How NASA transitions out of LEO, affecting costs and commercial markets, is arguably the most important decision that impacts progress for human spaceflight."

www.space.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Bah*

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: vlawde

Well he makes inflatable space habitats!
No surprise there!

There has been some speculation that those BTUFO's are actually some form of advanced Lighter than Air Vehicle.

And Mr. B builds inflatable space habitats...

Could there be a connection?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I did look into that quite extensively.

However I found no evidence of that.

I can't speak for others, but the BTUFO I encountered could do the following:

1) Traverse horizon to horizon over a population center with no noise.
2) Changed shape (radically) multiple times, (isoceles triangle, pyramid, another form)
3) Had no visible engine or aerodynamic parts on any surface, top or bottom.
4) Had no mandated aircraft lights, breaking all laws.
5) Seemed to be aware of what I was thinking and responded by flying a certain way.
6) Other effects.

So... one hell of a balloon.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I've been reading over your threads for the past two days and I just wanted to say I really enjoy them.

Maybe its my own foolishness but I can't help but feel I'm close to something when thinking of there being some type of plasma (or plasma like) substance that can move in and out of our perception at will.

Maybe not intelligent, but definitely reactionary. Sometimes it feels like these things may "borrow" a bit of our own consciousness to manifest themselves.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Just because it is an LAV doesn't mean it has to be a "balloon"; even though early versions might have started that way.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

In my view this Phenomenon is tied either loosely or strongly into human minds; to a greater or lesser degree with all of us (more in the case of religious fanatics and "strange chasers" and less in the case of people with little imagination).

The Phenomenon also has a link with buoyant plasmas apparently.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I know.

I have read his website too.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Synchronicity!

I’m having a cup of Bigelow tea right now as I read this.

He may be an Alien hunter yet still a capitalist and industrialist unless this tea is another Bigelow.

I’ve seen Bigelow and I see him as a light weight....A secretive guy with a lot of government connections.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Why didn't the previous owners of the ranch take photos back in the day.....half of me says it's true and the other half it's rubbish.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Maybe they did?

But in my view, anything "paranormal" is 90% in the mind (not necessarily mental illness) and only 10% part of the "real world". That 10% is generally not in the visible range it would seem.

Which makes it all sound like BS to the casual researcher, i would agree.

I personally think that SWR is intended to cause a memetic (and possibly "occult") infection...then how all this spreads, both on-ranch and into society is observed.

The more the hype is built up, the more hysterical stories will build up, some of which have an element of substance to them.

I'm presuming there was at least a little substance to things in that region, or this testing would never have been begun.

Personally i think there is more "poltergeist effect" and some mental illusions being projected, but im not an expert on SWR nor do i particularly want to discuss it in this thread.

Kev

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Good post I agree.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBearDon;t trouble yourself....by signing a NDA, and saying nothing, you would have told us as much as you have to date. Love to read your ramblings...but am none the wiser after sifting through your crumbs than before.....I suppose it is a better alternative than reading garbage and changing my belief systems over it....so, I'm always right where I started with you...which isn't that bad...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

Thanks for the honesty.

Why don't you contribute something then?

Best,

Kev

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The triangles and the orbs are bothq military.

The orbs relatively simple to understand although quite diversified in their usage.

Both do utilize plasma as non linear optical mediums. Mostly to create (ill take that part out....too many clues)

(Edit: not comfortable admitting or discussing location) It appears as if they are training a squadron of aircraft sized vehicles that, do to plasma, look like orbs. But thet got little car sized ones too. Theyre fun to watch dance around like a hot water droplet on a hot skillet. Usually when they are initially trying to get them to hover. Either from a "drop in" or a ground launch. After a minute or so depending on pilot skill they balance out, stabilize and sit still as a star for up to an hour then they do....things....odd things.

The funny part is it seems a lot of tge technology behind them comes from sciences a Good friend of your famous friend promotes a lot...who also happens to work with folks from lockheed on occasion.
edit on 11-12-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I just finished reading John B Alexander's book "UFO's: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities". He was a part of NIDs and the ranch investigation. Says he personally didn't experience anything but others did. Jacques Vallee wrote the forward. Good read, coming from someone with a military background who has a good insight into how things work in government.

He says there is no secret government department that knows a lot or deals with UFO's, that they don't know any more than we do, and to a large extent, don't care. Like many, Alexander isn't convinced this has anything to do with aliens, based on the wild variations of reports, craft etc. If one or several races were visiting, you'd expect more consistency.

He also talks about how this phenomena seems to know what we are thinking, so is always one step ahead.

I don't necessarily agree with all his conclusions, but the man knows his stuff and isn't prone to any woo woo BS.
edit on 12/11/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The triangles and the orbs are bothq military.

The orbs relatively simple to understand although quite diversified in their usage.

Both do utilize plasma as non linear optical mediums. Mostly to create (ill take that part out....too many clues)

Heck kev. If youre ever in southern california i can take you to a spot where you can watch the MIC play with them all night. (Granted by that time theyre still testing or training with them there) It appears as if they are training a squadron of aircraft sized vehicles that, do to plasma, look like orbs. But thet got little car sized ones too.

Im guessing you think it was this same technology in Belgium wave?

The most interesting part of the sighting is the way it left - from cohenufo.org

the three lights at the corner of the platform shrank inwards so that the whole thing became a single circle of light and shot off into the distance faster than the eye could follow.

Seems really odd we would be in Belgium or Tehran with this technology, we already knew the F4 capability and if the project is so secret why fly so openly in Belgium? Assuming it was the US, in both cases , its as if we were just messing with them?

And just think of all the $$$ waisted on inferior technology like the stealth fighter and raptor.

Starting in about 2:40 for the Eupen sighting that has the most detail

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Belgium and tehran were not the same technology.

Althpugh the orb from tehran that disrupted the f4 uses similar concepts and physics as the triangle from belgium.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join