It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bigelow and "UFOs"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm not a Robert Bigelow expert; in fact I know very little about the gentleman and what he's been doing in terms of UFO research. I have a friend who has worked for him of course, but that friend has said absolutely zero due to the NDA.

But I guess what I'd like to see for this thread, is to accumulate a bit of factual information as close as we can, and perhaps as they say on ATS "dispel ignorance". On the topic of dispelling ignorance, I can say that there is the most ridiculous garbage that accumulates around larger than life public figures, but if you get to know some of these people, they are some of the nicest people, and while they may poke around in unusual fields, like many of us do on ATS, they aren't necessarily experts or "Pinky and the Brain" evil, global masterminds either.

Now, in terms of my initial post here, I'd like to start by discussing this link I came across:

2015 Blog Entry re: Robert Bigelow by Michael Hill and Wes Penre

Now I don't know Michael Hill, but Wes Penre is certainly known for Illuminati and Occult topics. For what that's worth.

I'd like to initially discuss this quote from the above source:

“People have been killed. People have been hurt. It’s more than observational kind of data.” Bob Bigelow, following shortly after physicist Stephen Hawking’s warning to avoid the alien extraterrestrials at all cost “Persons wanting to report UFO/unexplained phenomena activity should contact a UFO/ unexplained phenomena reporting data collection center, such as Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies.” FAA advises Air Traffic Controllers “Mr. Bigelow did not fund MUFON’s work for BAASS, instead “sponsors” that Bigelow revealed to John Schuessler but not to the other MUFON Board Members put up the money.” James Carrion Former Director of MUFON “…Mr. Bigelow hired Mufon to try and capture a UFO on the ground so he can back engineering it to transport people in space…This is the truth and no exaggeration!” Denise M. Stoner, Chief Investigator Florida – Mufon State Section Director

Now, all of those quotes are interesting, but nothing that hasn't been discussed before on ATS.

However the one about the FAA advising air traffic controllers to report any UFO incidents to Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space studies
is really interesting. It would be neat if there was some evidence of this directive and not just urban legend.

If true, it would certainly seem that Mr. Bigelow has solid governmental contacts, and that contrary to public delusion that the government is an expert about UFOs, it would seem that they are interested in learning more as well.

This next snippet from the same article:

His now defunct National Institute for Discovery Science collected UFO sightings (especially Black Triangle sightings) until 2004.

Well again, if the "big bad government" or the hypothetical "break away government or civilization" were to really exist, well then it's rather odd that one of the government's chief partners in this field is chasing after them with a butterfly net so to speak.

Why do I use that phrase? Well this snippet from the same source is highly revealing:

Mr. Bigelow also has an interest in UFOs. It stems from childhood when his grandparents were almost killed in their car evading an Orange Orb in their path.

and this:

The point of all this is that we have a billionaire aerospace tycoon apparently interested in the coordinates in the Lake Erie Orange Orb sightings. If they are just airplanes like MUFON says – why?

Mr. Bigelow would seem to be a true believer in Orange Orbs and in fact, perhaps haunted by them, perhaps both psychologically and literally.

Wouldn't that be interesting? Maybe Robert Bigelow is a "carrier" of high strangeness himself. I wonder if he's ever consulted a friendly local neighborhood failed shaman about that possibility? I don't know.

There are various interesting tangents we could discuss about Robert Bigelow's potential motivations and real-world activities.

On that note, I'd rather that we left the SWR ranch topic alone for this post --- that is my request. It seems to be a touchy topic at the moment, and there is no real need to speculate about that particular topic, as it is so locked down, that nearly everything you hear about it is the most ridiculous speculation and modern mythology-generation.

At least with other Robert Bigelow related topics, perhaps there is some sort of evidence trail? I don't know.

I just find it fascinating that Mr. Bigelow is especially "haunted" by both Orange Orbs and "Black Triangle UFOs", when supposedly he is a big bad MIC/shadow government insider, if you are to believe all the Internet memes.

I highly suspect that "Orange Orbs" and "BTUFO" are in fact the exact same thing.. and I'd love to know if Mr. Bigelow has the same belief.

I'd love to meet the gentleman. But then I'd have to sign an NDA, and I would have to stop posting a great deal of what I post.
What a catch 22 annoyance that would be.

Does anyone have something interesting to contribute? Mirageman? The GUT (you still lurking), anyone?

Kev

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wow been almost 45 minutes since you posted and no bites yet? Curious.

I'm not exactly up to par on this topic, but I am most certainly ready to read what others are going to have to say about your well put together post. I imagine you are really hoping for the deep thinkers on this one as well as I am.

I will ask you one question though. How are you correlating the Black Triangles and the Orange orbs as being the same? Do you think they are just in a different type of energy or form depending on when you would see one?
edit on 11/18/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

tiptoes in to say I'm so glad you are making threads! I love your threads. I don't comment on them because (too stupid) but wanted you to know.

Angelina

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Haven't followed the links yet but isn't Bigelow the owner of Skinwalker Ranch? He certainly does seem to have an obsession with "High Strangeness" And yes it is a shame that if you were to meet him he wouldn't disclose anything without the ubiquitous NDA.

Spooky is as Spooky does!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

However the one about the FAA advising air traffic controllers to report any UFO incidents to Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space studies is really interesting. It would be neat if there was some evidence of this directive and not just urban legend.

It's true.

Page 387.

Section 8. Unidentified Flying Object (UFO)

Reports 9−8−1.

GENERAL

a. Persons wanting to report UFO/unexplained phenomena activity should contact a UFO/ unexplained phenomena reporting data collection center, such as Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) (voice: 1−877−979−7444 or e−mail: [email protected]), the National UFO Reporting Center, etc.

b. If concern is expressed that life or property might be endangered, report the activity to the local law enforcement department.

FAA Manual

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have wondered how Bigelow could get the Gov to work with him on the UFO reporting bit....
It appears to me that Bigelow IS part of the Black world in spades.....
I have a suspicion he has information that got him those reports, rather than any other org.
Yes I think hes either part of the breakaway civilisation, or has somehow jimmied the government to get such a program started.....
Once a person reaches the billionaire state they no longer can be considered as anything but suspect......
NIDS was a honey pot for ufo dupes IMHO.
Elsewise wheres all the information?
certainly HASNT GONE PUBLIC WITH IT HAS HE?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Im saying that the Phenomenon can appear in any form it wishes:

1) orb
2) mib
3) btufo

Anything.

I'd say that to conserve energy, it would be more prone to mess with minds, rather than to gather up the tremendous energy requirements to "materialize" something physical.

Now what the Phenomenon is...that's a much more complex and controversial discussion.

Kev

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Thank you.

Listening is a great and underutilized skill.

It can show wisdom.

Don't put yourself down.

Kev

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Out of deep respect for Robert Bigelow...I mailed him my enlarged 8"x 10" photos [2] of my purported alien photos, that I photographed in the summer of 1972, on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland --- I've not had a response from Bigelow --- as of yet --- ever since I mailed the alien pictures about 5 years ago.

"This ball of light that appeared to be on flame was coming right at them."

Link: www.rense.com...

The above news quote, does not mention Bigelow's grandparents seeing a black triangle craft, just a fiery flamed orb --- Which is very similar to my own nighttime Foo Fighter sighting in 1976.

Do you have a source for your "haunted" quote? Since I can't imagine Bigelow being "haunted" about foo fighters --- But I would rather think he would feel the same as I do --- Like being shocked and awed at such a magnificent sight of an extraterrestrial starship, that is safely encased in a fiery plasma spherical orb --- Though I feel that Robert Bigelow is very hungry to have his own Foo Fighter sighting --- I wish him luck.

edit on 18-11-2016 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Just had a story about Bigelow from George Knapp pop up on Twitter. He's lobbying for the government/Trump administration to increase funding for NASA

spacenews.com...
edit on 11/18/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

There is a lot of great orb research out there in books and all over.

Frankly if you have something that others find credible, they will respond nearly every time.

Perhaps you need to find better evidence or need to develop a better theory.

I have litetally never been turned away by any famous figure that i have contacted..not once..even though i am a nobody.

Knowing something interesting or having an interesting and meaningful theory is the "coin of the realm".

Develop that and the doors fly open.

Kev

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Well he makes inflatable space habitats!
No surprise there!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I guess you know that Bigelow tends to be very hush hush over the UFO enigma, so I'm not surprised about his lack of response to me; though I do not feel slighted in the least.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Any direct connection with MUFON by anybody of newsworthiness should be suspect either for their ignorance about MUFON's past dealing with their supposed reason for existence or as an accomplice to their real mission. MUFON is nothing more than a long-standing replacement for an active and public investigational arm of the US government. I and many others have personal experiences with MUFON. At one time I was asked by Walt Andrus to be the editor of their publication.

The affairs of Mr. Bigalow are unknown to me and will remain so. I admire his desire to get his hands on a black triangle or orb, there is very big bucks in the technologies of those things. Just to know who builds them in order to buy the stock will make any investor fabulously wealthy once they go mainstream. (But probably you can't go wrong buying stock in Boeing, Northrup, Lockheed-Martin and GE.)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I little reading on what happened to NICAP will tell you the UFO field is a morass of disinfo and CIA plants....
ANYTHING that's not indisputable proof can and will be buried and obscured.
If Bigelow isn't a "read in" operative then hes being used too....

UFOs are a personal and private phenomenon....I think....
designed to personally herald "contact" with those who experience them.....
You have to see it to believe it....and even then its easy to sink into denial at a later date unless reinforced by subsequent experiences....
edit on 18-11-2016 by Snippythehorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I certainly agree with you about Mufon and thanks for sharing about that.

As to engineering an exotic matter/energy life form, that is a toughie. But really the people working on weaponizing exotic plasmas are attempting just that.

Kev

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hunt For the Skinwalker by Colm A. Kelleher and George Knapp.

You're welcome.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

On that note, I'd rather that we left the SWR ranch topic alone for this post --- that is my request. It seems to be a touchy topic at the moment............

Oh! be sure no one will pay attention to that request. As you can see by a few response already.

On the subject of the Big man himself I really don't know much more than what you've written. Although he did seem to be behind some of the 'cattle mutilation' studies in the late 90s/early 2000s. Of course he also purchased Skinw.......

Whoops ...........

Overall, the evidence suggests that animal mutilations are a long-term, covert, prion disease sampling operation by unknown perpetrators who are aware of a substantial contamination of the beef and venison food supply. Although this paper presents evidence in favor of a motive for animal mutilations, there is still insufficient evidence to identify the perpetrators..............

Maybe he was thinking of going in to fast food and burgers I don't know?

When you are a billionaire that wad of cash opens doors for you.

But I would also point out that the FAA also suggest reporting UFOs to Peter Davenport's National UFO Reporting Center. Davenport is basically a one man operation and certainly doesn't have the $billions.

edit on 18/11/16 by mirageman because: Big man got to me

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Government agencies are strange beasts.
I think that plasma life forms make more sense to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join