It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

French astronaut warns about aliens before attempting suicide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Strange. Is this a warning from someone who is very crazy? Or a warning about something that made her crazy?

The world must be warned!

Opinions? I feel she really beleives what she said.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Any chance of a summary from this girl from Mars AshFan? Ah int git nuffin for watching videos only reading text at the moment.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Im pretty sure this was declared a HOAX about 8 years ago. Im not sure why its making the rounds again now?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The woman was delirious from overdose and never mentioned Aliens. This is one of those stories that is true to a point and past that it's fabricated BS to serve as click bait.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I tuned out as soon as Nibiru came up.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think the first paragraph in this article sums it up pretty nicely:

A YouTube video with a million views makes this shock claim – but it’s really a testament to the power of fake news (and the fact that UFO fans ‘want to believe’).

Another article on the suicide attempt from 2008.

Dr Haignere told MailOnline 'All there is to say is that it's a complete hoax, nothing else.'

Edit: I see, this is pointless.
edit on 18-11-2016 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ok, edit somehow ate my post. If her lab burned down right after she spouted stuff about aliens, it raises my eyebrow a bit. But then again, maybe she is just nuts.
edit on am1111201616America/Chicago18p09am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
No mention of aliens really...maybe a new case of Space PTSD???

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
I feel she really believes what she said.

Well with all nations agreeing about stopping all private shipping entering Antarctica region, a D.U.M.B being wiped out in New Zealand with the recent earthquake and November 26th being 5555 days after Sept 11 2001, its possible that the evil aliens and the Nazi UFO's in Antarctica, are about to cause mass death on this planet.

She could be correct seeing that her lab was set on fire. How convenient.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Oh fantastic another robot voice YouTube video making baseless claims

a reply to: Rapha

Do you by chance have a source for the d.u.m.b. Being destroyed or the halting of shipping to Antartica? I love reading about that kinda stuff.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Sounds like BS to me, even if she did blurt out "Aliens are coming to kill us BLAH blah" she was off her face on sleepers and god knows what other substances so how can you believe anything she said in that state!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Sorry but ....

Source: By: Sorcha Faal

It's a hoax.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Do you by chance have a source for the d.u.m.b. Being destroyed or the halting of shipping to Antartica?

Source: 2min to 5min 20sec in the recent video

edit on 18-11-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I wasnt familiar with this story, but Im not really "into" UFOs and aliens. My oldest daughter is though.. and told me about a guy named Scott Kelly and ( had to look up the spelling) Samantha Cristoforetti had seen things in space. These people too were shushed and things explained away.

Being a conspiracy site.. Id imagine that we all would consider the possibility that the shushing or covering up is just that.. a cover up. I listened to Samanthas recording when she saw something... and it was genuine. It wasnt a mistake seeing a solar panel.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Some must go nuts in the process of becoming an astronaut..remember the one who wore a diaper so she could drive across the country without stopping..to kill her romantic rival.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Some must go nuts in the process of becoming an astronaut..remember the one who wore a diaper so she could drive across the country without stopping..to kill her romantic rival.

I think that crazy bitch was wacko long before becoming an astronaut! LOL!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Hey you look like the guy from Wayne's World..

----

Anytime an accomplished and intelligent person is claimed to have committed/attempted suicide, I am suspicious.

Another person that comes to mind on this topic is Phil Schneider who used to talk about DUMB's - Deep Underground Military Bases. He seemed very serious about it. His stories were out of the X-files talking about Aliens doing all sorts of biological experiments. There were also stories about finding thousands of train cars with shackles attached to them in Northern Oregon. Not sure how or if those things are related. He was killed.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Interesting. Is it possible, if this is true that is, that she was actually warning about some very earthly disease being released from a lab accident she caused, rather than Aliens. Why assume it is about Aliens when she was currently involved with that lab?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Somebody tried to post this link.

www.inverse.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
"Geneva, 4 October— One in four people in the world will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives. Around 450 million people currently suffer from such conditions, placing mental disorders among the leading causes of ill-health and disability worldwide."

Thats is 7.5% of the world's population.
How many ufo reports in all of history??

Let's just say 2million, and that's overly generous.
That's only .03% of the world's population or better yet .44% of just the mentally ill people in our population.

Aliens aren't real. Saying there are so many credible witnesses is rediculous. This doesn't even account for misidentification. People are crazy and they make up crazy #.
edit on 19-11-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join