It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama telling the people to keep protesting. WTF?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anarkyangel

The same way that Trump told his white supremacy supporters to Stop it?

You do realize that Trump didn't proactively tell the White Supremacists to riot, like Obama is encouraging people to riot against Trump, right? Big difference. Trump is not the hateful divider that Obama is, no matter what fantasy you're dreaming up.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

All this does is show what a farce he was as president,nothing more then a shill for the elite,will leave office with pockets buldging with money

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

They weren't rioting,commiting violence on innocent people,nor blocking highways and streets,they did it the proper way,there are ways of demonstration,a riot is not a demonstration

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Our President is a scumbag. People wonder how Trump won. REAL AMERICA is sick of this crap!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Amen.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: Vasa Croe

All this does is show what a farce he was as president,nothing more then a shill for the elite,will leave office with pockets buldging with money

Indeed! I don't think Obama walked out in the cold to protest one time. He probably didn't even help paint any of the protest signs. What a "LEADER", eh

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anarkyangel

This is where most Liberals have the same problem. You assume that I am white and of privilege. What if I'm not? I can assume that you have fallen upon the same crutch. Blame everyone else, because you have never been given a chance. Wake up and smell the reality. What exactly is white privilege? Those who refuse to study history are doomed to repeat it. This whole white supremacy thing has happened several times in the past and the same uninformed statements were made then also. I have never seen white privilege in my life. The only people I have ever heard shouting racism are people who aren't of caucasian descent. As far as my children go, they are right now living in a world created by people such as yourself and are constantly having to stand up for themselves against ignorance. So, they have already inherited the world you created and now it is time for people like me to fix what you screwed up. I don't need guns, because I don't need them. I rely on intelligence and experience instead of ignorance. Thank you for your reply, I laughed about 100 times.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join