It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama telling the people to keep protesting. WTF?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Trump wants to gut the signature program of his administration thing Obama has done, Obamacare, though imperfect, a program that has allowed millions access to live saving health care.

Why shouldn’t he advocate them to protest that and other bad ideas Trump will try to do..

Ideas by the way the majority of the American people rejected since Hillary may win the popular vote by nearly 2 million

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Trump wants to gut the signature program of his administration thing Obama has done, Obamacare, though imperfect, a program that has allowed millions access to live saving health care.

Why shouldn’t he advocate them to protest that and other bad ideas Trump will try to do..

Ideas by the way the majority of the American people rejected since Hillary may win the popular vote by nearly 2 million

I am compassionate for citizen's but Obama is giving it to anybody and then opening the borders. That insanity plays right in to the globalists plan that is apparently to Bankrupt the target Country.
EDTA

We have to realize that we can't save the whole planet if we are bankrupted. Resolve to have all men be free is gonna take some effort from the lefties to see that little people are losers by the left's policies so far. Time to put on our grown up clothes and change the plan that the "Gruber's" have for the citizens.
edit on 18-11-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Cries of:
F__k Trump!
Kill the Police!
Not my President!
People have to die!
Assassinate Trump! (BTW threating to kill him is a class E Felony) Thousands of people did this on twitter.

Smashing windows
Looting
Beating up Trump supporters

This is not free speech (this is what Obama and Hillary call Freedom of Expression). It is criminal and should be punished.

They howled that Trump would consider disputing the election. What hypocrisy!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
Assassinate Trump! (BTW threating to kill him is a class E Felony) Thousands of people did this on twitter.

Except here:

Ninth Circuit Overturns Conviction for Threat against Obama

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
just marking so I can come back

That is all.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I am compassionate for citizen's but Obama is giving it to anybody and then opening the borders. That insanity plays right in to the globalists plan that is apparently to Bankrupt the target Country.
EDTA

We have to realize that we can't save the whole planet if we are bankrupted. Resolve to have all men be free is gonna take some effort from the lefties to see that little people are losers by the left's policies so far. Time to put on our grown up clothes and change the plan that the "Gruber's" have for the citizens.

Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President

abcnews.go.com...

President Barack

President Barack Obama has often been referred to by immigration groups as the "Deporter in Chief."
Between 2009 and 2015 his administration has removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who "self-deported" or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

Obama has deported more illegals than all presidents combined

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Obama said he supported all that crazy stuff?

I doubt it

You know there are peaceful protests

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Except here:

Ninth Circuit Overturns Conviction for Threat against Obama

There not gonna flood the courts with this. Nonetheless, it is a stupid thing to do on social media or elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Obama telling the people to keep protesting.

.... but Donald Trump's suggested policies should never, ever, ever be enacted.

I don't know how to break this to you, but there's been a MAJOR development in the race for POTUS.

See, Donald won. His policies WILL be enacted.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is the first in my lifetime people have burned the flag and killed people and harassed and threatened to kill both electors and President Elect.... First time ever..,.
This is George Soro's' doing. He is the most Evil man I've ever seen.
edit on 18-11-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Obama telling the people to keep protesting.

.... but Donald Trump's suggested policies should never, ever, ever be enacted.

I don't know how to break this to you, but there's been a MAJOR development in the race for POTUS.

See, Donald won. His policies WILL be enacted.

Which is exactly why people need to protest.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Well...the majority of voting Americans you should qualify that with. Around 47% of those eligible did not vote so you can't really say the majority of Americans voted for Hillary...technically that is.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Ideas by the way the majority of the American people California and New York rejected since Hillary may win the popular vote by nearly 2 million

Fixed.

Welcome to the Constitutional Republic.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Nobel Prize huh? lol

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No he didn't. This is what he said:

Obama to anti-Trump protesters: Don't be silent

I was making a distinction between Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Expression. Speech doesn't loot, set fires, smash windows and inflict bodily harm on others, Freedom of Expression does. In Hillary's speech after the election she specifically used the term Freedom of Expression instead of Freedom of Speech. Obama speaks of Freedom of Expression being enshrined in our Constitution.

He not really a proponent of Freedom of Speech anyway. He's been trying his best to shred the First Amendment.
Obama's legacy: The trashing of free speech

Obama and Angela Merkel Blame Internet and Social Media for Disrupting Globalism

edit on 11/18/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: edit

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You know there are peaceful protests

Wait the the Soros buses hit town.
Blocks Of Anti-Trump Protest Buses Caught On Tape

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

The worst leader I have ever seen.

You'll be saying that going to your grave.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

There's no such thing as an 'anti-trump protest bus.' Protestors aren't being bused in from Wisconsin. More fake news.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Vdogg
The Tea Party protested Obama for years. They even marched on Washington. Don't remember you crying about it then...

Can you show me where Obama supported it and told them to keep it up?

www.usapoliticstoday.com...

“So, I would not advise people who feel strongly or who are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn’t advise them to be silent.”

Nobody wants to take away their freedom of speech. Rioting is exactly what Obama wants so he can hasten an end to the Republic. Shame on all the bought and sold corrupt politicians whose mouths are shut as well. Drain the swamp indeed.

You guys bitch about MSM then you post that website? It is FOX NEWS boiled down to the worst and most biased parts.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

There's no such thing as an 'anti-trump protest bus.' Protestors aren't being bused in from Wisconsin. More fake news.

"There are none so blind as those that refuse to see."

That comes to mind.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join