It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama telling the people to keep protesting. WTF?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg
The Tea Party protested Obama for years. They even marched on Washington. Don't remember you crying about it then...

Protest yes. Riots, burning and beatings? NOPE

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Obama was never in behave of the best interest of the American hard worker tax payer people he wanted divisions, he wanted racial discrimination and he didn't gave two rat arses which side got the blame for it.

He made America a mess due to his pandering to certain groups in order to create social discontent.

He is the worst president that will go into history for been nothing but a divider, history will never forget.

wow, you really are a sad, and bitter person...and yet you elected a person that has the exact same qualities as you describe...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The Tea Party protested Obama for years. They even marched on Washington. Don't remember you crying about it then...

They protested. They did not riot.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Vasa Croe

More clues they WANT civil unrest...and are orchestrating it.

To what end though?

to what end???.......the republicans control every federal branch of government now, along with 33 out of 50 state governments. why do you even give a S**t.....the entire country is under republican control...they'll either imprison or shoot anyone that causes "problems" for them. isn't that your wet dream?

Just like the FBI shot and killed LaVoy Finicum whilst the entire country was under democrat control, and still is - you already had your dream, it turned into a nightmare for over 60+ million voters so maybe now with full Republican control and Trump at the helm we will see a new era in global politics and relationships, hopefully to the benefit of the global middle-class.

Chew that slowly, it might be hard to swallow.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Then he even goes on to say this:

Obama also argued social media can erode a democracy, after a campaign in which the candidates' Twitter accounts -- especially Trump's -- acted as their own broadcasting outlets.

“If we are not serious about facts and what is true and what is not. Particularly in an age of social media when people are getting their information in soundbites and snippets ... if we cannot discriminate between serious arguments and propaganda, then we have problems,” he said.

So he wants us to stop listening to social media, which has proven during this election to be more reliable for real truth than any other media source. Even with all the proven connections with major MSM outlets, Thrush, Brazile, etc....

This is just insane to me....

Considering he himself built the social media campaign.

I guess social media is only OK for politics and campaigning and spreading information when it's serving your own political purposes, but when it comes back to bite you in the tail ... it then becomes a fabric of lies you don't like?

Hypocrite much Obama?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Obama was never in behave of the best interest of the American hard worker tax payer people he wanted divisions, he wanted racial discrimination and he didn't gave two rat arses which side got the blame for it.

He made America a mess due to his pandering to certain groups in order to create social discontent.

He is the worst president that will go into history for been nothing but a divider, history will never forget.

wow, you really are a sad, and bitter person...and yet you elected a person that has the exact same qualities as you describe...

Obama almost accomplished his goals. In his last press club dinner he said: "The end of the republic never looked better."
I'm with marg6043. He will be known as the Great Divider. Obama and Trump are different as day and night and they wouldn't be rioting if this were not so.

Suck it up, buttercups! America, love it or leave it.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Yea, no riots and the Tea baggers cleaned up after themselves. Now a real credit to you left wing nuts is, your people riot and tear stuff to hell. I will take peaceful "protest by the Tea Party" over whatever the hell this riot business is really about. The idiots doing this stuff are clueless and you would say they were ok. I say Bovine scat is what your serving us.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Can you show me where Obama supported it and told them to keep it up?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Show us videos of the tea party destroying private and public property in the billions of dollars... Show us videos of the tea party violently attacking left wingers because of their race...

The tea party march on DC was PEACEFUL... It seems you don't understand the difference...

edit on 18-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

32 Days and Counting for this Failed Excuse for a President . He Will try to do as Much Damage as he can before Leaving Office . No Surprise here .

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I as a conservative leaning moderate Libertarian am appalled at the Left. You guys are playing dumb and it is not pretty folks. The guys on the right might have a right to gloat more but i beg you, PLEASE DON"T. We have to come together sooner or later or we will be overrun by invaders who will laugh at the ones who have weakened us. Time to pick yourself up by the bootstraps.

Truly,I would think we were going to have to put Hillary and Bill in to a courtroom setting and prove/disprove the corruption or this is not going to end well for all of us. At this point we have to settle this to heal both sides. Once there is a conviction in a fair trial the left will have to accept and vice versa. The right will have to accept a fair trial if it finds them innocent. I am certain they are guilty but I could be wrong and given a fair look at all the evidence I would accept what the trial rules.
edit on 18-11-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

www.usapoliticstoday.com...

“So, I would not advise people who feel strongly or who are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn’t advise them to be silent.”

Nobody wants to take away their freedom of speech. Rioting is exactly what Obama wants so he can hasten an end to the Republic. Shame on all the bought and sold corrupt politicians whose mouths are shut as well. Drain the swamp indeed.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

www.usapoliticstoday.com...

“So, I would not advise people who feel strongly or who are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn’t advise them to be silent.”

Nobody wants to take away their freedom of speech. Rioting is exactly what Obama wants so he can hasten an end to the Republic. Shame on all the bought and sold corrupt politicians whose mouths are shut as well. Drain the swamp indeed.

AMEN, the corruption is apparent to a major majority imho. ISIS has taken advantage of it quite well and I can't see that ending well for the poor souls in the ME or elsewhere for that matter.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sergeant Joe Friday's 48-Year Old Message To Millennials

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Barry is a punk. The way he stated down Putin, like a punk. Putin would kick the snot out of him, and he's older. Yeah keep protesting you bastards, so Trump knows who his enemies are. Then you will be dealt with. I hope you like masonry because you'll be build a wall, a very big wall.

This is all tongue and cheek, because I am very cheeky.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Just for the record, here is the question Obama was responding to. He was asked specifically if he would ask people to stop protesting. The correct answer to that question is of course No.

Thank you very much, Mr. President. You've spoken a great deal about what you've characterized as kind of a crude form of nationalism perhaps on the rise. I'm wondering if you would advise some of those protestors at home to stop demonstrating against some of the charged rhetoric that has been used by Donald Trump. And I'm wondering, as well, if you've advised your successor to be extra mindful of what you see as some very worrisome trends, particularly when it comes to making his own potentially powerful staff picks.

Lastly, sir, in these final weeks of your presidency, do you believe you have any leverage to stop Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin from continuing to bomb Aleppo?

Chancellor Merkel, I'd like to ask you, Bashar al-Assad has described Donald Trump as a natural ally. Your own Foreign Minister has described Donald Trump as a preacher of hate. I'm wondering, would you tell Americans that they now have a perception problem.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

That's a bit disingenuous though.

If all we really had were peaceful protests akin to what the TEA Party and groups like them engaged in, then no one would really be worried about this and there would be no need to ask the question.

Instead, we have violent riots and disruptive protests with attempts to block highways and other things. Those are not just protests or peaceful demonstrations.

If we're all being intellectually honest, then we know which groups the question was referring to. So we also know what the president was being asked to address. He dropped the ball or never intended to try to kick it to begin with.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

More clues they WANT civil unrest...and are orchestrating it.

To what end though?

to what end???.......the republicans control every federal branch of government now, along with 33 out of 50 state governments. why do you even give a S**t.....the entire country is under republican control...they'll either imprison or shoot anyone that causes "problems" for them. isn't that your wet dream?

Just like the FBI shot and killed LaVoy Finicum whilst the entire country was under democrat control, and still is - you already had your dream, it turned into a nightmare for over 60+ million voters so maybe now with full Republican control and Trump at the helm we will see a new era in global politics and relationships, hopefully to the benefit of the global middle-class.

Chew that slowly, it might be hard to swallow.

what?.....what has trump done in the past that helped the middle class?.....American banks wouldn't even loan him money, he's screwed them over so many times, and you think he's going to help the middle class????.... Donald helps Donald, that's why his kids will be raking in billions from all the favors their presidential daddy will do for other countries. and there isn't a damn thing that will be done about it.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Sergeant Joe Friday's 48-Year Old Message To Millennials

Joe Friday ROCKS! I'm gonna go stroke my Smith & Wesson.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Not violently, not at all bullying, as the left set that standard

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join