It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama telling the people to keep protesting. WTF?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Trump more and more that we get into this reminds me of
the protocols of the learned elders of zion.
Especially protocol number 4.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Vasa Croe

More clues they WANT civil unrest...and are orchestrating it.

To what end though?

to what end???.......the republicans control every federal branch of government now, along with 33 out of 50 state governments. why do you even give a S**t.....the entire country is under republican control...they'll either imprison or shoot anyone that causes "problems" for them. isn't that your wet dream?

Why would you assume that?

I voted for Gary Johnson. I was a lifelong Democrat, until 2008. I never supported Trump.

Get a grip.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

we can get things back to normal again soon.

When was normal? When was America great?

I mean that genuinely. What specific timeframe are we speaking of?

America was great...... When you could finish high school and you knew there was a good job available to you.
You might not be old enough to remember those days and so to you they just might not mean much more than a fairy tale..... but right up until the Clinton era, dads all around the country had the same conversation with their kids as high school drew to a close..... "You either need to get a job or get ready for college, but your not sitting around here all day doing nothing."
And you could go to Fords, GM or any of the big3..... or any one of the 1000s and 1000s of businesses, all over the country that it took just to keep them going and get a job that was good enough to raise a family with. Businesses eagerly took new graduates and taught them how to be machinists and all kinds of other skills that it took to keep things going. And if you stood out in the crowd, the company noticed you and you got promoted to manager or supervisor.
Young people might not believe it.... but they are all our children. Our sons and daughters, and we know it can be better for all of them. There is nothing wrong with getting out of high school, starting a family and being able to support yourself just fine....... the only thing bad about it is that banks and colleges lose a lot of money if people can live a good life without needing to be indebted to them for 20 years.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

More clues they WANT civil unrest...and are orchestrating it.

To what end though?

One world government a.k.a. New World Order. No countries, no borders, no rights or property.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: UKTruth
Hopefully President Trump will have him arrested for inciting violence.

Sorry but people have a right to protest in this nation.

We should protest the protesters.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

In a way the outcome could benefit us in the future.

I say this because the actions of this out going president will only serve to make it harder than ever for another democrat to hold the position 'Commander in Chief'.

He is not actually interested in salvaging his legacy as suggested,..not at all.

dX

edit on 0100000011pm1120161718X by HumanoidX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

So he wants us to stop listening to social media

I didn't interpret it that way.

To my eyes he's addressing the concern that the prevalence of misinformation on social media, and the frequency it's accepted without fact-checking, is a real concern. Which I completely agree with. This has less to do with social media, and more to do with the critical thinking of our voters.

Here is the full quote:

"If we are not serious about the facts and what's true and what's not, particularly in the social media era when so many get information from sound bites and snippets off their phone, if we can't discriminate between serious arguments and propaganda, then we have problems," he said.

It's about denying ignorance.

No, its about his panicked realization that the MSMs perceived monopoly on "truth" is coming to a well-deserved and appropriate end.

Their grip on controlling us via TV and other traditional news is slipping. Now they label any dissenting opinions or info as "propaganda" attempting to continue the brainwash that has been so effective the last several decades.

Social media isnt as easily influenced and controlled and so it must be demonized in order for the charade to remain effective.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg
Perhaps President- Elect Trump should get out there and address people's concerns.

No he should not and you know it.

But don't you worry..The national Guard may very well visit the sites that are being destroyed by the rioters

dX

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 1questioner

Dang it 1questioner, I was all set to just close the site for a few hours and now I had to log in to support your post.

As with many of the actions that go on behind the scenes, Obama signing that order should be of utmost interest to many, but sadly it isn't and few notice and even fewer seem to care. Post it on your FB or throw it up on here and it will just be disregarded if not lumped in with "conspiracy theorists".

It should be alarming that none of our supposed "leaders" are trying to direct the public from violent protests. It should be a big red flag telling us that we don't have the whole picture. By not saying anything to stop it, is near to encouragement. We've seen examples of that in everything from parenting to workplace situations our entire lives.

People don't want to believe they're all on the same team. People want their big game. People want their figures of authority. They expect the status quo to continue quo-ing. And they certainly don't want to consider that we're all in some serious trouble from the Globalist Agenda and soon. The $20 trillion debt should be an obvious trigger for martial law as that will only exasperate rioting when we start to see failure there. The offices of Clinton, Rothschild and Soros (et al) are just waiting for the right time.

*editing to add: Other posters have mentioned the Tea Party from a few years ago. I recall strict admonishment of that activity during those times. New protest laws went into effect, the media either made fun of them, directly opposed them or ignored them completely.
Not the case right now, is it?

edit on 18-11-2016 by gottaknow because: added info regarding the Tea Party

edit on 18-11-2016 by gottaknow because: fixing edit format error. Why can't I learn to preview?

edit on 18-11-2016 by gottaknow because: I'm a derp

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

So he wants us to stop listening to social media, which has proven during this election to be more reliable for real truth than any other media source. Even with all the proven connections with major MSM outlets, Thrush, Brazile, etc.... This is just insane to me....

No. It has not. At all. Do we need to do a review of the threads from ATS that were based on social media and fake news hoaxes?

People shouldn't be silent. They should protest if they feel inspired to protest. What people shouldn't do is riot. You construing Obama's remarks as advocating for rioting is completely bogus.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
apparently he is working for soros too. maybe things will change once he retires to play golf.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Guess which medium is already having huge control of politics and growing? The internet or traditional MSM sources?

I don't have to guess. The answer is both. How much influence is dependent on the demographic in question.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

How much influence is dependent on the demographic in question.

Oh, you mean the more than two thirds of the country who don't trust the MSM?

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

So he wants us to stop listening to social media

I didn't interpret it that way.

To my eyes he's addressing the concern that the prevalence of misinformation on social media, and the frequency it's accepted without fact-checking, is a real concern. Which I completely agree with. This has less to do with social media, and more to do with the critical thinking of our voters.

Here is the full quote:

"If we are not serious about the facts and what's true and what's not, particularly in the social media era when so many get information from sound bites and snippets off their phone, if we can't discriminate between serious arguments and propaganda, then we have problems," he said.

It's about denying ignorance.

We all have had enough of "O'Bama's" style of "fact checking" and it is right up there with Moveon.org, who obviously CANT move on, or CNN fact checking, which just means that everything must match "their own" facts, which we have all discovered are always manufactured for the public consumption.

Denying ignorance means actually doing so, not conforming to propaganda or misdirection like O'Bama is known for.

The Obama narrative has been an ongoing plan to crush America in every way possible, but the most effective means with which he has wrought so much havoc, has been to divide Americans in the very manner we see him doing right here by not condemning the rioters. He supports these riots because his legacy has just been destroyed by those he hoped to destroy, which is all of his supporters and those who are not his supporters by the division he has instilled and mandated as soon as he was elected.

Proof? Twice as many blacks unemployed than when he took office, which he promised to help empower with jobs. (he used that lie just to get more votes), Massive debt with nothing but a crippled economy especially for small businesses to show for it. Massive food stamp dependence more than ever before, due to unemployment and globalizing which is just a fancy word for destroying your own nation.

The list is too long to list here, but Obama care is another obscene abortion you can add to the list.

Trump has already created more real jobs than Obama has, by those who have good paying jobs protesting him!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

No, it's not. I sense the Deep State is at work here and everyone should be concerned.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

I thought 1985 was a good year.

Not for gay people. As one example of a minority that might disagree.

When you time travel like this then you're reversing the social progress we've made. Times might have been great then for you, but was it a time that afforded every American citizen the same liberties and freedom to pursue happiness? For me that question has tremendous importance. We are still working towards that today, so it certainly wasn't the case when we reverse the clock.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So he wants us to stop listening to social media, which has proven during this election to be more reliable for real truth than any other media source. Even with all the proven connections with major MSM outlets, Thrush, Brazile, etc.... This is just insane to me....

No. It has not. At all. Do we need to do a review of the threads from ATS that were based on social media and fake news hoaxes?

People shouldn't be silent. They should protest if they feel inspired to protest. What people shouldn't do is riot. You construing Obama's remarks as advocating for rioting is completely bogus.

No it really isn't bogus, because the protesters ARE rioting, and Obama did nothing to stop it when he has some power to stop it, even though his words to the masses can't be guaranteed to work, they could at least show we have a responsible president, but that would just be a joke to believe wouldn't it.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I don't understand why you're arguing that with me. Nothing in what i'm saying is disagreeing with your point. All I have said is that misinformation is a real concern. Both MSM and social media is common outlets for that. How much influence it has depends on the demographic. So, for instance, MSM will likely have more sway on my parents, whereas social media on my youngest brother...

Never did I suggest social media had more influence than MSM. That's what you and others are taking away, but I never suggested that.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Do you really think the current administration wants to waste all those Fema camps and millions of caskets they just happened to order ????
If only those pesky Trump lovers with all those guns had lost the election and would've reacted like we expected they would we would have gotten our NWO.

But the script flipped and the protesters are not US but THEM !!
It would have been so much easier to have the ones with the guns being the protesters...easy excuse to arrest....game over!!

So what can they do now with a bunch of cry baby protestors that all the Trump voters do is just laugh at?
Their fighting stance position is weak at best right now....so throw in some Soros people to ramp it up....NOPE....still no gun toting backlash.....DAMN !
They will not go down without a fight I can guarantee it....expect holiday false flags as the last ditch effort.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

The worst leader I have ever seen.

Why, because he is saying, if you feel strongly about something, to let your voice be heard!!! In other words exercise your right to FREE SPEACH!!!!

Bush left this country in far worse shape than it now!!! Highest Unemployment rate since the GREAT DEPRESSION!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join