It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama telling the people to keep protesting. WTF?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What a failure of a President, fanning the flames of hatred to the bitter end.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: buster2010

That's not the way his GLP warped mind see's it.
The have this bent view on reality.
Remember in their world anything against Trump is a false flag hoax
and anything for Trump is the truth as if it were coming from a new born jesus
christ uttering his first words.

Their Messiah. Their lord and savior.

This sounds familiar and takes me back 8 years ago to the last messiah, I guess he didn't save the world, though he is still worshiped and defended to the end as if he did.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
More proof of what he is. Muslim to the end it appears. Now the Demonrats are going to surround themselves with them.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Thank you for creating this thread. I was going to post this information on another thread I've been on, but this will work fine.

I can't help but feel something is up. On the surface what Obama is saying may sound democratically moral, but I see too many strange occurrences happening not to be alarmed. Have any of you seen this video?

Obama signed this Executive Order on Friday November 11, 2016. It is a revision of a previously signed Executive Order only this one contains language making it easier to declare Martial Law during times of peace. Obama has about two months before he leaves office. Why sign such an order now? And then he comes out and says publicly that it is alright to protest? I find this suspicious.

I thought both Clinton and Trump were poor candidates and so I stayed away from politically involving myself until ten days before the election when Comey reopened his investigation and all the Wikileaks information came out at the same time. I felt then something wasn't right. Then I saw the Steve Pieczenik videos and I really became alarmed. I started to blog about my concerns. Here is a link to one of my posts:
ATS POST
And now we have these latest words and actions by Obama... I can't shake the feeling that something bad is in the works.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

a reply to: buster2010

That's not the way his GLP warped mind see's it.
The have this bent view on reality.
Remember in their world anything against Trump is a false flag hoax
and anything for Trump is the truth as if it were coming from a new born jesus
christ uttering his first words.

Their Messiah. Their lord and savior.

This sounds familiar and takes me back 8 years ago to the last messiah, I guess he didn't save the world, though he is still worshiped and defended to the end as if he did.

I agree - we have a bad record with these messiahs.
It's through social engineering that we believe them to be this.
Trump is worshiped and defended as if he has done anything other than divide our country.
He has invited a white nationalist/supremacy wife beating man to be in his cabinet.
Yet, he's defended as if he's done anything to deserve it.
The wall has now turned into a fence.
Obamacare will just be "amended and fixed" no longer repealed.
Deportations will no longer take place.
Will no longer go after Clinton "they're good people I don't want to hurt them".
Not even his first 100 days and he's already going back on what were main points in his campaign.

Good luck to us all....

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You sound a lot like a SJW warrior to me as well.
Or let me guess your crying and whining is considered patriotism?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
This was a conference before the foreign press where his primary concern was being an advocate of the free speech rights of his constituents. He mentioned several times that freedom of speech and freedom of the press were important values that the U.S. would honor.

It was not a platform for him to reprimand the protesters.

I'm glad there's no shortage of stuff to get you guys all worked up though.

You have been a level headed leftie throughout this process.

But here, you seem to also advocate the violence that has occurred. Protests are fine, marching is fine, riots are not fine. Hurting others is not fine. THAT is the message Obama needs to get across. Trump already tried. I believe his exact words were "stop it".

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

More clues they WANT civil unrest...and are orchestrating it.

To what end though?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You sound a lot like a SJW warrior to me as well.
Or let me guess your crying and whining is considered patriotism?

So I assume you are defending the violence that is occurring at these protests?

And no...I know I am no special snowflake...just another person in this world of people that has a family and works hard. I happen to find that the irony of these "protesters" actually having nothing to protest is funny.

Let me know when Trump actually has some law or policy goes into effect that is worthy of violent protests. Until then they are hypocrites protesting free speech and ideas.

And don't get me wrong....this pic sums it up mostly....

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Of course I don't defend the violence.
Don't be silly.
The people protesting violently need to be caught
arrested prosecuted and put in jail.
I'm willing to bet many of them are paid provocateurs.

Love the picture.
Much love my friend.

link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

[wild spec] Enough faithless Electoral votes to tip the election back the Clinton (that's why she's keeping a low profile) then the conservatives will start screaming to get rid of the Electoral College (which would require a Constitutional convention) then once the convention is called they can fix other things in the Constitution they find bothersome [/wild spec]

How's that for some fear mongering.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Love it!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
2 Million bikers for Trump will be in DC for the inauguration could be real interesting.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: buster2010

Obama is a sad excuse for a POTUS.

What a sad excuse of a President telling people to exercise their rights.

LOL....sure...protest all they want. What I'm talking about and you happily skip past is the violence associated with the protests that is not being addressed....and yes...that is very very sad.

Just point out where he is telling people to be violent. Would you like to see what Donnie posted when Obama got elected? He sure wasn't preaching peace and as they say karma can be a B.

Do you just pick how to read things so it fits the slant you want? Did I say he was telling people to be violent? Nope. I said he hasn't said anything to calm the violence that IS already happening.

And sure...go ahead and post the same pic of his tweet everyone has posted...I don't recall Trump being POTUS then either but hey we can compare apples to oranges if you'd like.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
a reply to: MotherMayEye

[wild spec] Enough faithless Electoral votes to tip the election back the Clinton (that's why she's keeping a low profile) then the conservatives will start screaming to get rid of the Electoral College (which would require a Constitutional convention) then once the convention is called they can fix other things in the Constitution they find bothersome [/wild spec]

How's that for some fear mongering.

Although I am not a Trump supporter I do not want this feces show to continue.
Senate - congress - president - all republican?
That's almost too good to be true.
I would like to see things now get moving.
I would like to see NO EXCUSES on "but they blocked us"...
Let's see if our government is worth the power we give it or if REAL changes need to be made.
Trump promised to "drain the swamp".
I would love to see that happen - the amount of hypocrisy and corruption
is staggering. I want America to be great again without the connotation by many that it means
it can only be great if it's eurocentric like Bannon surrogate Spencer believes.
Divisive administration like that does not bring unity only more chaos.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Awesome.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I don't know why you are so upset OP.

Yes Obama said they he does not advise them to stop protesting.

At the same time, Obama DID say that people need to realize that since Trump is president-elect, that's the way our democracy works and people need to acknowledge that.

In short, he's saying, "I'll let you whine all you want, just keep in mind it doesn't mean crap because that's the way our government is set up to work, so get used to it pal"

Moreover, he can not advise people to stop protesting, that's borderline tyrannical.
BUT, I do agree with you that he needs to stop being politically correct, and condemn the rioters are soon as possible.
edit on 18-11-2016 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2016 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

More clues they WANT civil unrest...and are orchestrating it.

To what end though?

to what end???.......the republicans control every federal branch of government now, along with 33 out of 50 state governments. why do you even give a S**t.....the entire country is under republican control...they'll either imprison or shoot anyone that causes "problems" for them. isn't that your wet dream?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 1questioner

Obama has been wanting Martial Law for a long time. Never wasting a crisis to promote gun control. Always stirring up dissension and division with the shark tank media ever ready to do their part.

The MSM stirs the hate and will never stop. This is more than wrong, it is evil.

For our struggle is not against enemies of blood and flesh, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12

Maybe someday people will recognize the MSM's self-righteousness anger for what is it, a con job.

"The Tv set (is the) Satanic family altar." Anton LaVey - founder of the Church of Satan

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
i have no problem with a peaceful protest.. but the sec you decide you need to destroy property, riot and loot

than you deserve the military rolling in, rounding those up and putting them in cells..

or worse
edit on 18-11-2016 by Perjury because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join