It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama telling the people to keep protesting. WTF?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The worst leader I have ever seen.

Yes, Obama is the worst President ever!

I think you meant the "blackest" President ever? Because by any rational metric he has absolutely rocked his term. He actually did so well that GOP had to go full retard and declare economic indicators fake.

Looking forward to marking all indicators when Trump begins for comparison purposes over the next 4 years.
You guys should be thinking up excuses now and get a head start.

Haha.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think President Obama is coming apart at the seams. He just gave a fiery speech in Peru today, slamming privileged people for being above the law. Was he talking about Hillary?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
Trump told them to stop.

Man, where were you when Obama called killing police officers 'reprehensible?'

If Trump says stop then everything's OK in the world, I guess.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: links234
We shouldn't stand idly by while fascism

Trump told them to stop. Their hijacking Trump's victory and running out in left field with it. Just because of Trump's earpiece malfunction.

Which for all we know could be true. Maybe Trump didn't hear the words "David Duke". Maybe he doesn't know who David Duke is.

lmgtfy.com...

It's Not an eat piece malfunction. It's a brain malfunction.

presume

suppose that something is the case on the basis of probability.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Has there ever been a president that has caused more of a racial divide? Not in my lifetime, and probably a lot longer than I have been alive.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If it was the other way it would have been worst. But i guess you needed a thread to point out your lack of brains. God help us all.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

You are correct, Obama has divided the country not with his actions but because of the color of his skin. It has allowed stupid white ppl to buy in to the propaganda that white is better than black. Trump is going to be a Great president lol, the republicans will have total control in the next congresional election. Dont worry whitey you go ahead and root for your white race. We will continue to march for the Human race. I feel sorry for ur children as they will inheret a country where ppl like you , will be a minority and will be oppressed. If you think you are oppressed wait another 10 years. There is going to be a backlash against white supremacy that is going to be epic. Be sure you keep ur guns you are going to need them.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

"I suspect that there’s not a president in our history that hasn’t been subject to these protests," he answered. "So, I would not advise people who feel strongly or who are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn’t advise them to be silent."

He added: “Voting matters, organizing matters and being informed on the issues matter.”

Protests have broken out in cities across the country since Trump's upset victory last Tuesday. Some have been peaceful, but there have been incidents of violence -- and a demonstration last Thursday in Portland escalated into a destructive riot.

Source

What the hell Obama? He doesn't even address the violence involved in these protests and says that they are normal in every election cycle? I can't recall one where we had this much craziness going on.

It is unbelievable to me that our current POTUS would encourage this behavior instead of trying to bring our country together.

I guess I am just happy his days are numbered and we can get things back to normal again soon. The fighting and feelings involved in such erratic behavior from protesters that have nothing to actually protest other than Trump becoming President is ridiculous. Trump can't even change anything yet. They may as well be protesting 2020 election already.

So over these Hillary supporters being the biggest hypocrites in the world right now. While the US may be getting laughed at because Trump was elected, seeing the behavior from those that wanted Hillary, who all preached peace and complained of violent protests, is just the epitome of what I can't stand about our current atmosphere here.

Obama is a sad excuse for a POTUS.

Where was the out-cry from you guys when all of those militia groups were preparing for civil war if Clinton won?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConstitutionalPatriot
Has there ever been a president that has caused more of a racial divide? Not in my lifetime, and probably a lot longer than I have been alive.

Obama has been the worst Divider president in modern times. Giving his biased opinion during ongoing Grand Jury investigations. The trayvon martin incident where he said if he had a son, it would look like Trayvan. Gosh, if he had a son he would be as much a juvenile offender as Trayvon? Obamas oldest daughter was caught smoking pot in Martha's Vineyard, though she was not arrested, even though secret Service had witnessed it. Horrible classless President. His family should move from the White House to a trailer park for all the class they had. But, trailer park residents have more class.
edit on 21-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lance_covel

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

"I suspect that there’s not a president in our history that hasn’t been subject to these protests," he answered. "So, I would not advise people who feel strongly or who are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn’t advise them to be silent."

He added: “Voting matters, organizing matters and being informed on the issues matter.”

Protests have broken out in cities across the country since Trump's upset victory last Tuesday. Some have been peaceful, but there have been incidents of violence -- and a demonstration last Thursday in Portland escalated into a destructive riot.

Source

What the hell Obama? He doesn't even address the violence involved in these protests and says that they are normal in every election cycle? I can't recall one where we had this much craziness going on.

It is unbelievable to me that our current POTUS would encourage this behavior instead of trying to bring our country together.

I guess I am just happy his days are numbered and we can get things back to normal again soon. The fighting and feelings involved in such erratic behavior from protesters that have nothing to actually protest other than Trump becoming President is ridiculous. Trump can't even change anything yet. They may as well be protesting 2020 election already.

So over these Hillary supporters being the biggest hypocrites in the world right now. While the US may be getting laughed at because Trump was elected, seeing the behavior from those that wanted Hillary, who all preached peace and complained of violent protests, is just the epitome of what I can't stand about our current atmosphere here.

Obama is a sad excuse for a POTUS.

Where was the out-cry from you guys when all of those militia groups were preparing for civil war if Clinton won?

Guess we'll never know because Trump won and all the SJW terrorist militia are rioting and trying to overturn a democratically elected President.

I'm still laughing that Newsweek had to trash all the Hillary Madame President Special Issues they made.

edit on 21-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: I was busy getting coloring books and playdoh to the crying Hillary supporters

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

Oh, yes...of course...the TEA PARTY PROTESTS.

I remember clearly now. And, you are right. I don't remember being bothered by the TEA PARTY PROTESTS and actually I never complained about the TEA PARTY PROTESTS either. Well, I guess you caught me off-guard exposing me for the bigoted hypocrate that I truly am....THEN AGAIN...

Upon examining my memories of the TEA PARTY PROTESTS, I can't seem to conjure up any images of:

Public displays of violence, hatred, anger, yelling, destruction, spitting, kicking, hitting, shoving, insulting, bringing harm both physically and emotionally to other humans (terrorist activities), delibertate setting of fires in the streets, stopping traffic, rocking vehicles until they tipped, scaring passerby's, chaos, threatening, bullying, bashing, accusing, foul-mouthed ignorace, humiliating, disrespecting citizens, property and even themselves, being paid (willingness to be bribed & used by a communist world-infamous & criminally wanted -dead or alive- riot-manager named George Soros, burning, tearing, and stomping on their own American flags, disrupting the peace, costing taxpayer money for additional police force, causing police force to work overtime and away from their families, looking ridiculous in front of the entire world via primitive & animalistic, uncivilized attempts at communication, appearing demonically possessed, frightening children, elderly, innocent, emotionally unstable and irratic behaviors......

HMMMMM......as much as I try, I just can't remember the TEA PARTY RIOTS...only their protests.
They walked together in an oderly fashion, they wore patriotic colors and carried American flags, and they prayed in unity for the country they loved....and you still found a way to sew hate through your mocks and ridicule.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

So he wants us to stop listening to social media

I didn't interpret it that way.

To my eyes he's addressing the concern that the prevalence of misinformation on social media, and the frequency it's accepted without fact-checking, is a real concern. Which I completely agree with. This has less to do with social media, and more to do with the critical thinking of our voters.

Here is the full quote:

"If we are not serious about the facts and what's true and what's not, particularly in the social media era when so many get information from sound bites and snippets off their phone, if we can't discriminate between serious arguments and propaganda, then we have problems," he said.

It's about denying ignorance.

I totallly agree with you Lucid Lunacy. I am very perplexed at some of the interpretations I see going on here!!!

Although I do not agree with everything that Obama has done during his presidency especially Obama care, he has saved the U.S. economy from from the doom and possible collapse at the beginning of his administration and anyone with any common sense at all would see that Obama would never want damage/injury/riots to break out at public events!!!!!

This is just Lunacy!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

So he wants us to stop listening to social media

I didn't interpret it that way.

To my eyes he's addressing the concern that the prevalence of misinformation on social media, and the frequency it's accepted without fact-checking, is a real concern. Which I completely agree with. This has less to do with social media, and more to do with the critical thinking of our voters.

Here is the full quote:

"If we are not serious about the facts and what's true and what's not, particularly in the social media era when so many get information from sound bites and snippets off their phone, if we can't discriminate between serious arguments and propaganda, then we have problems," he said.

It's about denying ignorance.

I totallly agree with you Lucid Lunacy. I am very perplexed at some of the interpretations I see going on here!!!

Although I do not agree with everything that Obama has done during his presidency especially Obama care, he has saved the U.S. economy from from the doom and possible collapse at the beginning of his administration and anyone with any common sense at all would see that Obama would never want damage/injury/riots to break out at public events!!!!!

This is just Lunacy!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

The same way that Trump told his white supremacy supporters to Stop it? We should focus all our energy in maximizing the minimum and minimizing the maximum. sarcasm. The ppl that are protesting are exercising their rights are citizens. They should not destroy property or break the law. Which the vast majority of them have not. But you dont want to focus on the Thousands of students who have walked out of class in protest. Oh NO NO. lets focus on the 30 ppl who have broken the law across the country in protest. I know that is affecting your life. lol. Your either a racist or stupid, you have answered to the dog whistle. Lets see if your new president can make America White Again. I feel like the older brother watching the young siblings argue about Santa Claus. You guys really believe Trump kept it real. He lied to you. Even about putting america first. But dont believe me, just wait until Christmas night and wait for Santa, lol. And ill tell you what your are going to say after he doesn't deliver anything he promised: well at least we stopped Obama( the black muslim). Agree or disagree with Obama, after a few days of Trump you are going to miss his black ass.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: anarkyangel
you dont want to focus on the Thousands of students who have walked out of class in protest.

Well, I'm not sure how leaving class makes any point, but I do see that gathering in public places with signs does.

(Actually since school is generally paid for either by parents or by loans or grants, it amounts to walking out of something provided by someone else in protest. How is that protest? Giving up something important to you that YOU paid for or worked for, THAT would be protest. Leaving college class to protest is like making your neighbor go hungry so you can claim a hunger strike LOL.)

Real protest, as you note, is not violent. We have the right to peacefully assemble, not the right to violently assemble. I agree that there is a focus on a very tiny fraction of individuals who are violent when most aren't.

However given they have done things like horribly assaulted innocent people or (by one account) caused traffic reroutings that resulted in a death through extending an ambulance ride an extra 45 minutes, they're fairly significant accounts. Only to say, if these things had been done by the other side, the mainstream media would be yelling about it in a loop all day and night.

Lets see if your new president can make America White Again.

You just went off the pier yourself there. He has decades of public history none suggesting racism and quite the opposite -- not until he ran against the left did that accusation come up. And then wikileaks showed an email from John Podesta where Podesta was discussing how Bill Clinton was suggesting a campaign strategy of making Trump seem like "a bigot" -- it's all marketing BS.

And ill tell you what your are going to say after he doesn't deliver anything he promised: well at least we stopped Obama( the black muslim). Agree or disagree with Obama, after a few days of Trump you are going to miss his black ass.

You just accused everyone, globally across the nation, who is interested in a positive, constructive effort to improve the country, reduce corruption in government, improve the economy and jobs situation, and so on -- of obviously hating black people. That is so offensive and so racist -- especially given such a number of people who are NOT white voted for him -- and so patronizing. Many people who care about our country voted for Trump regardless of their race. Because they are Americans, they are US citizens -- that is all that matters.

Except to people like you, claiming racism on DJT's part by saying he wants to "make America White again" while you hand-wavingly make clear that everyone who doesn't see it your way must just hate black people. For godssakes. You're the one obsessed with race, not him.

If Trump doesn't accomplish one single thing he said he will try to do, but does NOT make things drastically WORSE for black people on nearly every economic indicator there is, he will have done more for our fellows who happen to be black than Obama ever did, since the last eight years have been a disaster for that group even by the gov't own official numbers.

And getting someone in the chair whose primary goal is not to gut the constitution, as HRC publicly proclaimed repeatedly with her crusade against the 2nd Amendment, would itself, even with nothing else happening, have been worth it.

RC
edit on 22-11-2016 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2016 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Almost every "news story" on face book was debunked.

BLoggers are reporters nor do they have the right to unidentified sources. Trump pushed out lies as truth even as the news was being made.

Lots of things contributed to to a funky election, wiki leaks etc., but the MSM was the only one whose actual job it was to report the news. Yes, some of the media have agendas (fox=birthers, cnn=pro democrat etc.) so you take them with a grain of salt. Many fictitious stories would not have spead if not for face book. One who was challenged on this topic(i wouldn't name him as i do not want to give any glory) put several satire items that looked like straight news with no hint that they were parodies. He kept pumping them out and laughing at the havoc he caused. HE IS THe only one who knew it was satire.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
you hear what you want obviously. its pretty clear he means in a productive non destructive way.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

Almost every "news story" on face book was debunked.

BLoggers are reporters nor do they have the right to unidentified sources. Trump pushed out lies as truth even as the news was being made.

Lots of things contributed to to a funky election, wiki leaks etc., but the MSM was the only one whose actual job it was to report the news. Yes, some of the media have agendas (fox=birthers, cnn=pro democrat etc.) so you take them with a grain of salt. Many fictitious stories would not have spead if not for face book. One who was challenged on this topic(i wouldn't name him as i do not want to give any glory) put several satire items that looked like straight news with no hint that they were parodies. He kept pumping them out and laughing at the havoc he caused. HE IS THe only one who knew it was satire.

In the end peoples BS detector was going off the scale from What Hillary and the Media said. Trump was more in tune and likable. I worked in advertising on elections and Trump handled his campaign brilliantly from square one. He is an excellent persuader.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

No i wont. I have a farm with water....all you bone headed city foolsvwill be running like roaches when the lights come on.

I create all my own food, water and entertainment..what good will your being an IT fool do you in the real world?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Yeah, i have, now what?

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join