It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama telling the people to keep protesting. WTF?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The worst leader I have ever seen.

Yes, Obama is the worst President ever!

I think you meant the "blackest" President ever? Because by any rational metric he has absolutely rocked his term. He actually did so well that GOP had to go full retard and declare economic indicators fake.

Looking forward to marking all indicators when Trump begins for comparison purposes over the next 4 years.
You guys should be thinking up excuses now and get a head start.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: [post=21543938]Vasa Croe
I guess I am just happy his days are numbered and we can get things back to normal again soon.

There is nothing normal with an overgrown narcissistic Oompa Loompa with the emotional intelligence of a 3 year old and the well earned and enthusiastic endorsement of David Duke..a man who revels in racism and bigotry and brags about groping women...a petty self centered orange oaf who just settled a civil RICO suit for defrauding thousands of people out of millions of dollars...being elected to be President of the United States.

I will continue to speak out as our President rightly explained is the people's cherished right in this country.

You and his fervent supporters are responsible for all that follows in the next 4 years from each tick up in the unemployment rate to each American killed here at home or abroad due to his stupidity.

I suggest you get used to it.

Oh and I forgot liar ..he lies most times he speaks and is the most dishonest man to ever be elected Prsident. Politicfact named his entire campaign as "Lie Of The Year" ... real winner you guys picked.

Buckle up for a dumpster fire in the Oval Office.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Then I suggest you study history. What a ridiculous comment.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Obama is the best president ever.

Member when he took your guns?

Believe me.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Well What I see is that Obama want us to be divided, fighting amongst Ourselves.
Pathetic attitude for ANY Pres!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
We shouldn't stand idly by while fascism

Trump told them to stop. Their hijacking Trump's victory and running out in left field with it. Just because of Trump's earpiece malfunction.

Which for all we know could be true. Maybe Trump didn't hear the words "David Duke". Maybe he doesn't know who David Duke is.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: links234
We shouldn't stand idly by while fascism

Trump told them to stop. Their hijacking Trump's victory and running out in left field with it. Just because of Trump's earpiece malfunction.

Which for all we know could be true. Maybe Trump didn't hear the words "David Duke". Maybe he doesn't know who David Duke is.

It's Not an eat piece malfunction. It's a brain malfunction.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Honestly, it is the little things that Trump inspires that prove he is making America great again.

Think about it. I bet more safety pins have been sold in the US in the past two weeks than in the previous year. Safety pins sales for the quarter are probably going to hit a number not seen since the mid 1970's as we transitioned from cloth to disposable diapers.

And yet people still say he will do nothing for America...

When you put it that way... that is actually marketing genius...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
why would he say this well i am guessing his real masters wanted him too. he is a bought and paid for potus just like hillary would have been.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think you guys may have missed the forest for the trees.

I didn't think his speech was bad, not in the context in which it was given -- it was 'smooth' and non-partisan -- it's merely that because he has NOT said much at home (and IMO really should have), everyone is forced to go get what he says from somewhere else. He did ok. But that is not what I meant by the above --

The 'telling' part is that he specifically gave a press conference with Merkel. Right now.

This is the context:

Merkel is destroying her country with immigrants in such numbers they're utterly overrunning the people, the social income available, and sending crime into the stratosphere. Several countries have had various things go public proving government is basically ordering silence or omission about crimes and/or about their source (muslim immigrants) in their media. The people's trust in their government that caused it, is causing more of it, and is ignoring their cries about it, their trust in the media that is mostly lying about it or pretending it doesn't exist, are eroded a little like what we have here. Many leaders of areas in her own country are at this point rabidly against her because of this (although 'her' higher government seems to think she's grand). A party (AfD) intending to compete with existing government has arisen as a result of this and has been building numbers and attention.

It was assumed Trump would lose. But that if he won (seemed so unlikely), that this win in the USA, preceded by Brexit, might "embolden" people and groups in countries like Germany, and France (just for example), in ways the current government and status-quo/powers-that-be really don't want. Also, during his campaign, Trump referred to seeing videos of what was going on in Germany and how terrible it was, and how he had really respected Merkel but couldn't understand why she was intentionally doing this to her country (my words not his, please find actual quote I don't have on hand). So she was already massively on the defensive.

Then Trump Won -- oh mein Gott! -- and Merkel called an emergency EU meeting to discuss it immediately. France, Britain, and Hungary, promptly ignored her! Which was a huge slap in the face. Huge. So some of her people are freaking, our own President-elect has dissed her more than once publicly, then the guy wins and three countries just stand her up when she demands a meeting about it. She had essentially been massively undermined from all sides.

It is clear that Obama went there to make a very public show of support for her and her policies.

Also, this is more than just her: it also relates to NATO and maybe other stuff. But the bottom line is that Europe's leaders no longer feel that they know for sure what the USA will do, no longer feel like they have any sense of control of that.

Some people would say that turbulence, sure to have side effects, may harm trade or alliances, and be a bad thing.

I say it indicates that we are verging on finally being fully sovereign again -- truly -- for the first time since WWII.

And that probably will have some fallout. But I think it'll be worth it to get our cojones back.

Edited to add: but I support that he *should* have -- and especially Hillary should have -- done a great deal more at home to mitigate the media's inciting and encouraging -- and all the big money funding and driving -- the mass protests. I actually agree with those who point out that the right had protests also, and likely would have in the reverse result BUT -- this is the important part -- a> the right would not have had massive, massive funding for it, and b> the right would not have had massive, massive media for it, and c> the most protest-heavy Right group was the Tea Party and they absolutely did NOT riot, kill people by blocking ambulances, destroy property, assault innocent people, and so on. That isn't protesting that is rioting and they are not at all the same thing -- remember that what the constitution protects is the right of PEACEFUL ASSEMBLY. It does not protect nor guarantee a right of violent assembly.

RC
edit on 19-11-2016 by RedCairo because: spanish as a second language lol

edit on 19-11-2016 by RedCairo because: Added a PS of sorts

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: BlueJacket

The worst leader I have ever seen.

Yes, Obama is the worst President ever!

I think you meant the "blackest" President ever? Because by any rational metric he has absolutely rocked his term. He actually did so well that GOP had to go full retard and declare economic indicators fake.

Looking forward to marking all indicators when Trump begins for comparison purposes over the next 4 years.
You guys should be thinking up excuses now and get a head start.

No I really meant the worst. The only thing he rocked was the golf course. 8 years and no jobs program to encourage employment. He doubled a debt that toook 200 years to get to and he doubles it in 8. He's failed on so many levels. His affordable care act is not affordable nor any good at its intended use. I will concede he was a great puppet for the elite that gave him the noble prize and now a millionaires mansion after he gets out of office. What a slug.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
obama was always about separation , he never cared about the American people , never a nice thing to say about the country he supposedly led , such a racist hypocrite . If anything , he was a a immoral compass to our nation.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

we can get things back to normal again soon.

When was normal? When was America great?

I mean that genuinely. What specific timeframe are we speaking of?

Every state has it's boom years. For California that was around the early 2000's in the Dot Com bubble. New York/Wall Street always has boom years. The only way to get people to stop fighting each other over what few jobs exist, is to have public works projects to repair and build new infrastructure.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'd settle for any jobs stimulation program. Obama sat on his hands the last 8 years and did NOTHING!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Obama is a politician thats worse than being black

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

President Obama and his Handlers Practice the Art of Divide and Conquer . The More Chaotic our Society becomes , the Easier it is to Control . He is trying to make Sure Mr. Trump Inherits a Divided Country which will put a Monkey Wrench into his Plans of Making America Great Again and is Actually Encouraging Social Unrest by not Addressing it Directly . .
edit on 20-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What's wrong with you. He's promoting free speech. He isn't promoting violence in any sense, all he's asking is that you are more informed, clearly lost on the OP.

Take it while it lasts ....you've now got a couple years where free speech will be supressed if trump doesn't like it.
edit on 20-11-2016 by GemmyMcGemJew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: reaganero
Obama is the best president ever.

Member when he took your guns?

Believe me.

I don't know how the history books will view the Obama Presidency aside from him being the first Black/African American to hold that office. After President Donald Trump obliterates most of President Obama's Executive Orders and dismantles "ObamaCare", being the first Black/A.A. President might be all that's left to write about.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Only 25% of people voted for Trump.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It was pretty close to half and half for the two main parties -- it's not either candidate's fault if half the population doesn't vote at all (a tiny % vote for 3rd parties).

The first thing real suppression has to do is seize weapons. DJT is opposite of that so I'm not too concerned.

RC

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join