It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama telling the people to keep protesting. WTF?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's going to fail, because it's propped up by a sycophantic and complicit MSM. It's losing it's "cred" and it's not surprising that Obama is supporting and fomenting it.

Bad strategy.

It's an appeal to collectivism amid the rise of individualism and self determination.

You can't tell everyone what's "in" or what's relevant.

This has placed Obama now on the very same page as George Soros.

It's an angry fist that doesn't even know what it's shaking at yet, except the collapse of something that wasn't really workable to begin with.

The vacation is over and people are getting to work and rolling up their sleeves, not to UNDO Obama's cherishes legacy, but to right the ship before it's too late, as if we're in a bit of an emergency sitation as we teeter on the brink of a collectivist global society and civilization where some day a baby will be born who does nothing but serve the global state, instead of the other way around.

The most authentic model of Civil Leadership ever to walk the face of the earth was Jesus Christ, and he came not for glory to be served, but to only to serve and for the sake of our mutual glorification.

It's a totally different frame of reference. It's a reframe, where meaning and context are decisive.

Me, I've flipped, after taking another and much closer look, not because I got beat, but because I'm a very curious minded person who wants to know what's going on, and what's going on is that Obama is speaking from a bubble that's already bursted.

It's not the end, but a new beginning.

You know, for Americans, on both sides, you're not very patriotic, not even your own President it would appear now.

But there's no faster way to take whatever gleam remained and tarnish it, than to demonize your enemy, even though to a large degree that's what Trump himself did, except now he's not saying much and when you play the tape all the way back through his campaign, although he appeared to say and promise a lot, about the only thing he really promised to do was to make America great again -which includes that once proud beacon of radiant light to the world, which isn't top down or luciferian, but here's the lesson for Obama, it's not a collectivist society, but one that was founded on the principal of individual Civil Liberty and economic self determination with equal access to economic and material well being, as well as spiritual.

The only reason that Obama would come out and egg them on is if he really believes that his star is falling.

Of course people ought to speak out about everything that's important and worthwhile in life, all the time, but to RAIL against the President-Elect of the United States, and to continue to campaign against him when he's already won to try to stoke all this anti-Trump hysteria - that's not dealing Civility. It's just not helpful. It's unpatriotic. It's Clinton and Soros Inc. reaching out from the grave.

Obama, reading the tea leaves, ought to have been smart enough to go the other way, and encourage all Americans to come together under the new President Elect and give him every benefit of the doubt and encouragement and prayers unless they're all trying to conspire to get him killed or something or to execute a coup d'etat on December 16th, which they know ain't gonna happen.

The left went insane - instead of just railing against Trump and Steve Bannon as a racist, they've lost focus on what's most important, and Obama isn't encouraging them in the right direction according to the spirit and substance of the office he holds on behalf of all Americans.

They're in meltdown mode and everything they do only makes the double bind tighter and the loss of good-natured humor and charm, ever smaller, and that, is very very sad. Not good for the human heart.

Ironically, Donald Trump didn't do that part. It was the MSM and the "establishment" that it props up as the propaganda arm in collaboration with a celebrity culture.

It just doesn't pass muster any more, as they say, no matter how intellectual or in deep, melodious, resonant tones.

People are not so easily cajoled from the death throes of hatred and intolerance, and anti-white racism.

How can you hate a hate that doesn't really exist?

They are just totally lost and don't have a clue about what's relevant, while trying to tell everyone what to do and what to think - to be outraged!

It's the end of Civil discourse, but I never for the life of me thought that it would be the Democratic Left who would do that.

Another surprise in an election full of surprises.

It might even be possible that Obama and Clinton and Soros and all the rest simply don't understand what's happened and what's happening by spinning this white nationalist racist mem against Trump, Sessions, and Bannon.

It's out to lunch!

Trump has some work to do mind you speaking authentically and genuinely and sincerely to the American people, to win them over not with promises, but with results and with what the people want to see happen.

And if some tears are shed then so be it.

May they find consolation in their sorrows and regrets and bitterness, in the hand of God that alone is capable of wiping away the tears from their eyes.

I wish they'd take responsibility for healing and make a point of befriending people from the "other side".

Obama made a serious error in judgement, and he's reading this all wrong from within the bubble of Washington establishment.

Sure, remind them to keep fighting FOR everything they hold dear, but not AGAINST some opponent as if forever demonizing him and his people, as if America has somehow died - to then throw gasoline on that fire.. not good.

Hillary blames Obama for not stopping Comey, so he's got to get out there and and encourage people to rant at the darkness when a new sun is dawning, already.

I see a really close continued link with Hillary in this. Surely he can still be her friend and supporter without tarnishing the end of his Presidency by appealing to something other than our best selves and better angels.

What a missed opportunity to try to help unite the country at long last...

Myopic. Elitist. Collectivist. Arrogant.

I don't condemn Obama but sometimes you have to call it the way it presents itself.

It's symbolic of what Bannon understands perfectly and Trump instinctually.

Why not let them try their hand? Isn't that what true Democracy is all about?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

He has been riling up and supporting liberal protests around the country every since he said "If i had a son,this is what my son would look like" Referring to the little thug who was on facebook with his guns and gang signs. Divisiveness has not been so big since about 60 or 70 years in the U.S thanks to this man.

Divide and conquer.

Just imagine if the people would all get along in general without all this going on. We would all be less insecure and fear full and therefore less dependable on "government protection" and intervention which is exactly what they need from us. Obama has been very successful in this. In fact he ha been the most successful in this. Not a day goes by that you can pass 5 minutes on any form of media before you hear or see the word RACISM. Look 10 to 20 years back at minimum, now do your best to remember and you will find that even just 2 years before obama you did not experience what i just described is going on now.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
And meanwhile, Trump is promising cabinet positions to globalists and big bankers. It's all a big show.

All of our leadership is on the same side. While we common folk bicker about whether the left or right will take us to hell more quickly, the Obamas, Bushs, Clintons, and Trumps of the world are busy shuffling their globalist agenda into place and prepping for WWIII behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

He is behind the protests as well. That is his way of saying it, which means he is supporting it in the shadows. You really this surprised?
In before deniers who says "conspiracy theory". To them I say go lock yourself up in a mental ward if you can't see 2+2=4. Its staring at your faces, his own words says it all.
It is called a coup detat.
I'm calling it for what it is. The undermining of the American People. Just like George Soros did in Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Undermining the american people? WTF? He was on a trip abroad he cant just # on the 1st amendment in another country.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

The worst leader I have ever seen.

Yes, Obama is the worst President ever. I remember he had time to blast his opinion all across TV about Trayvon Martin. But, he can't be bothered to ask for calm during the Presidential transition!? What a tool!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Undermining the american people? WTF? He was on a trip abroad he cant just # on the 1st amendment in another country.

Keep telling yourself that

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Honestly, it is the little things that Trump inspires that prove he is making America great again.

Think about it. I bet more safety pins have been sold in the US in the past two weeks than in the previous year. Safety pins sales for the quarter are probably going to hit a number not seen since the mid 1970's as we transitioned from cloth to disposable diapers.

And yet people still say he will do nothing for America...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If your going to play spin doctor, at least get your facts right first, then you can change it what you want. Your title insinuates something completely different than what he said. He never said to keep protesting but this is what he said in some blurps..

"I suspect that there’s not a president in our history that hasn’t been subject to these protests," he answered. "So, I would not advise people who feel strongly or who are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn’t advise them to be silent."

Now, how would Republicans feel if the Democrats took a play out of their playbook and become born again douchebags (like the Republicans) and gave Trump a hard time when he tries anything (even though both sides are giving each other a hard time). He never did say protest. You can interpret that last sentence how you want but I don't need Fox News telling me what to think (which they like most media outlets in this country do).

"Whenever you have got an incoming president of the other side, particularly after a bitter election like this, it takes a while for people to reconcile themselves with that new reality. Hopefully, it's a reminder that elections matter and voting counts," he told reporters on Monday.

Now, where does he say continue to protest?
edit on 19-11-2016 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I guess I am just happy his days are numbered and we can get things back to normal again soon.

File under famous last words

I think (just guessing) that there is no way to explain all this. Things are really that polarized in this country. People hate each other. At least online - and sometimes in restaurants

This is about something more than hurt feelings and poor sportsmanship. There's a lot on the line here, and whether you can understand it or are willing to acknowledge what you do understand - these protestors are fighting for all of us. Not just the left

In fact, there seems to be a coming together of left and right in all this. Such a beautiful thing. Hopefully it lasts

I'm hoping that my words - right here and now - are so unnecessary that I can look back on all this and laugh at myself

Fingers crossed

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
before the election and now its all
about distraction like never before.
some thing Very bad is coming.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Honestly, it is the little things that Trump inspires that prove he is making America great again.

Think about it. I bet more safety pins have been sold in the US in the past two weeks than in the previous year. Safety pins sales for the quarter are probably going to hit a number not seen since the mid 1970's as we transitioned from cloth to disposable diapers.

And yet people still say he will do nothing for America...

I suppose iphones being made in the U.S. and the Dow Jones making record highs while the the fearmongering media was saying the stock market would crash and burn aren't weren't mentioning?

Report: Apple considering making iPhones in U.S.

Trump Election ‘Market Panic’ Ends with All-Time Dow Jones High

Credit the safety pin sales on the ones who came up with the idea. Personally, I don't get the safety pin thing, to me it says: "I am a butt-hurt baby". I will say Hillary was great for bullet and gun sales.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

we can get things back to normal again soon.

When was normal? When was America great?

I mean that genuinely. What specific timeframe are we speaking of?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
What a scumbag he is. Remember the demands made by the Dems that Trump and his people accept the election results and work towards a peaceful transition? He obviously doesn't. My feeling is to hell with the protesters and the many celebs and other losers that have been recognized by the media that don't want to cooperate. Leave them behind. Trump says he wants to represent all citizens in the US, but he should qualify that to mean all citizens that want to be represented. Heck with the rest. And this is exactly why the American people tossed out his agenda...We no longer will remain silent and stand by watching them destroy our country.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
What a failure of a President, fanning the flames of hatred to the bitter end.

It is undeniable that # has hit the fan harder than ever before under Obama. In far larger chunks. At the end of the day, there is a sense that he's been little more than what I'd like to call a "Token President of Color" (TPOC).

"People of Color? Here's your black president. Now shut up, will you?"

I've never even set fot in USA, but even from the outside it's clear that friction is high. The real unemployment is probably around 25%, despite what Obama claims. If people give up trying, they're not part of the statistics, etc.

The mighty wallet of George Soros has been given free reins to fund conflict and hatred. Will be interesting to see if that continues under Trump.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It is unbelievable to me that our current POTUS would encourage this behavior instead of trying to bring our country together.

Did I hear you say that TRUMP encouraged this behavior instead of trying to bring our county together? I thought so, and yes you are correct he is the cause of all this racket and hold your horses you haven't witnessed anything yet.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

"People of Color? Here's your black president. Now shut up, will you?"

"WOW" someone didn't eat their Wheaties this morning. When you say people of color you do mean white, brown, red, tan, etc... don't you?
As I recall all people voted for the POTUS and he did a wonderful job considering the fact "BUSH" left him a mess to correct and he still manage to lower the unemployment rate and bring new jobs, It's okay sweetie, when "TRUMPSTER" get through with you on your knees you will fall wishing for POTUS(OBAMA).

edit on 19-11-2016 by RedsugarRedhair51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

I am well aware of big stock gains, Ford and Apple. Just figured it to be more amusing to spin the safety pin angle to point out that even the haters are helping make Trump look good.

Irony of the whole story, I kept a large safety pin in a buttonhole of my trench coat throughout the mid to late 80's. Had absolutely nothing to do with me being a safe space and everything to do with a very nice weekend spent with a girlfriend. But that is another story entirely.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Lol @ your naive ass believing a group of protesters will disrupt the INAUGURATION ceremony of a president. You know, that ceremony that is HEAVILY GUARDED from top to bottom?
edit on 19-11-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21543938]Vasa Croe
I guess I am just happy his days are numbered and we can get things back to normal again soon.

There is nothing normal with an overgrown narcissistic Oompa Loompa with the emotional intelligence of a 3 year old and the well earned and enthusiastic endorsement of David Duke..a man who revels in racism and bigotry and brags about groping women...a petty self centered orange oaf who just settled a civil RICO suit for defrauding thousands of people out of millions of dollars...being elected to be President of the United States.

I will continue to speak out as our President rightly explained is the people's cherished right in this country.

You and his fervent supporters are responsible for all that follows in the next 4 years from each tick up in the unemployment rate to each American killed here at home or abroad due to his stupidity.

I suggest you get used to it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join