It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who isn't racist?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: natalia

I was asking if anyone is willing to say they aren't racist.

No one has answered yet. That's kinda interesting isn't it?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

7 eleven has a service for $25 a month unlimited talk and text. We use that, but I cut my service for lack of use so I just have a phone for use with Wi-Fi.

I suspect the bulk of your bills are medically related? if that is the case then I understand how difficult it can be. If medical bills are not an issue, you guys should be living it up.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

I google it and this was the first result "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

A little further racism is the belief that what ever race you are?
If you can even define that much? Is the one you would choose to
be.

If you think you're not a racist, just ask yourself what race would you rather be
than the one you are right now? If your answer wouldn't change anything.
You're a racist.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Yes I do like guns, I HAVE PTSD, that has gotten worse since black kids in certain places like JUMPING white veterans
WHAT difference does that make?
I feel I can protect my self sufficiently and I am EXPERT in their USE.
I don't actually HARM anyone proactively ....because THEN they would take away my gun collection.
ALL these fears HAVE ALREADY been with us and WE are still here.
MANY "normalized" Muslims have lived under the constitution in peace for decades THEY haven'r demanded Shariah law or practiced some of the more barbaric acts,LIKE me they had to get to work.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
If you think you're not a racist, just ask yourself what race would you rather be
You're a racist.

That's brilliant!

And even if your self hating you're still racist.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Going by those definitions, I would assume Jewish people are in fact the most racist, as they frequently claim to be God's chosen people, and many hold themselves above others due to this mindset. Is this me being racist now?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Alright I get it.
I'll be the first then I suppose .. I am not racist. I thought I did read someone else said that but I guess I misread. I do not believe I am better than anyone .. We all were raised in diff ways. With diff cultures .. We are all one

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Tyrone have I triggered the SJW in you?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: natalia

Alright I get it.
I'll be the first then I suppose .. I am not racist.

Do you believe that a white guy has a higher life expectancy than a black guy?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
You're a racist.

That's brilliant!

And even if your self hating you're still racist.

I seriously would love to expericence every race... I'm white.. As a kid I thought I was Asian .. I wanted to be so bad for some reason .. Now as an adult .. I would like to experience being a diff race other than my race .. That would be an awakening experience .. I'm confused on why we would even want racism .. I get it, it's out there. I'm leaving this thread now though cause it seems the thread starter likes the racist people who admit it .. Idk .. I could be wrong .. It's just making my heart ache .. I'm too sensitive

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Alright I get it.

No I do not .. What kind of question is that? You're trying to make a question to make me sound racist? Or what?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

What's wrong, afraid to address your own racial misconceptions and prejudices???

2nd

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You would shoot my head off with your arsenal just as quickly as a black guy trying the same.

Probably quicker, because you're too racist to not think twice about killin a white dude.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Sub "longer" for "higher" and the question has an obvious answer: yes. White men statistically live longer than black men. This speaks to us as a nation, in particular how our government interacts with that segment of the population.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Alright I get it.

No I do not .. What kind of question is that? You're trying to make a question to make me sound racist? Or what?

Well a white guy does have a higher life expectancy.
It's not good, it's true.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Not at all.
You're the one that made the assumption I was talking
about a white person solely based on a name.
Don't project your own racial stereotyping on me
Tyrone...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Sub "longer" for "higher" and the question has an obvious answer: yes. White men statistically live longer than black men. This speaks to us as a nation, in particular how our government interacts with that segment of the population.

So just cause I didn't know the answer and I say no I don't think white men live longer ... Then both y'all tell me .. Well well it was a trick question in the first place fool natcat ...
So our government is racist ?? I'm confused again ... You do realize my brain injury causes major confusion and I'm just sitting here like a deer caught in headlights ..

Just trying to say I'm not racist but that's not good enough ... I believe we are all one.. That's not good enough ... We need love ... That's not good enough ... I have to walk away now before I get more confused and cry or something .. I just am trying to spread some love ...

Peace and love to you all ~~~

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That is an ambiguous question. It depends on how you define racism. Are you racist if you simply observe the differences in people such as skin color? Do you have to treat them differently to qualify? Or consider this. If you have ever said, "Its time for a black president" you are racist. If you ever said "Its time for a female president" you are sexist. And so on.

I think the best answer to your question is the only people who are not racist are the ones who simply tell the truth. Truth is not racist, though it may not be flattering in the least. It is simply the truth. You may be offended by it, insulted by it, or indifferent. You may feel harmed, or in some way oppressed by it. But that is your choice. Your reaction to the truth does not disqualify its relevance.

If I say that black people commit the majority of inner city crimes in Chicago I will be called a racist. But the truth is, I am correct. Refusing to acknowledge the truth, I believe, is one of the major reasons we never seem to get any closer to a solution. You can't solve a problem you refuse to accurately identify. It doesn't mean that all black people are criminals. It is simply the truth - with no extra qualifiers, conditions, or attachments.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I think you're an awesome person. You think things out, you treat people well.
I think I'm the same.

But I'm a racist and you are too.

It's not about hatred, it's about accepting our ignorance.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It's a matter of degree. We all our with a tribal instinct. We perceive the threshold of qualification differently, but express the same term, which causes confusion.

We are all with bias, but the way in which I qualify the term puts only a percentage of us as true racists.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join