It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Who isn't racist?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The first sign of a racist is the assumption that the species can be divided into races.

The first sign of a dog breeder is the assumption that the dogs can be divided into different breeds.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: MagicCow

honestly, most people could support a family of six EASILY on 35k a year, and take vacations and save. If only people did not burn the bulk of that good money on booze, tobacco, electronics and eating out 3 - 5 times a week.

I'm sorry I had to address this .. Are you speaking from experience? We are a family of 3 living on 35k a year and we barely survive. Bills and rent eat our money and groceries are not cheap. And hospital visits and Doctor. Our vehicles are not perfect and have broken. And we don't even have credit cards. If we get a vaca it's because of our tax return.

Now about racism .. I don't even know what to say .. Except .. We are all one from diff cultures ..

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
A person's 'race' or skin colour is irrelevant to me, I only care about their character or actions.
Pity more folk don't think the same way.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

That's artificial selection.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
A person's 'race' or skin colour is irrelevant to me, I only care about their character or actions.

Yep!! I have told my 11 yr old son and my 16 yr old sis that. It's all about a persons character. And there's all sorts of diff cultures that are so interesting that we should research and learn and not look down or think we are better but realize we are all one on this earth ... I think we are all one .. I am even the air I breath

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Page 3 and no answer to the thread title.

And this is the problem...
Big black dudes with chains are intimidating...
Asians in yellow leather with black stripes are scary...
White army guys with PTSD like guns...

We're all screwed and we're all ignorant.

Why can't we all accept we don't know #e?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

So you prefer to ignore your friend's heritage?
You essentially said you are happy to discount your friends past so that you can be nice(provided they deserve it).

You're right tho. Deal with character and actions first. Then deal with the silly race stuff. But it's gotta be dealt with.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Ah, that's exactly how I taught my now adult son.
Race is a non issue in my world, I don't know anyone who expresses racist sympathies, and to be honest I just don't get it.
I must live in a bubble.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Do you think WE aren't artificially selected? It's all decisions going back and back.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

No, you invented that for added value.
Someone's heritage is irrelevant when I'm chatting football at the pub or whatever.
My Celtic/Briton heritage is irrelevant to anyone other than me.
Do you really give a # about someone's 'heritage' when you're playing a game of pool with them?
Really?

I don't, I couldn't give a toss.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Anyone who says "everyone is racist"—and many people do—is not speaking a fact about the world. They are admitting guilt.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Do you think WE aren't artificially selected? It's all decisions going back and back.

Dogs don't care about breed; only dog owners do.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I grew up in and around Memphis, tn.
My great grandad, my grandma, my dad... Racist.. The things they say is just not cool. My dad is getting better cause my lil sis dated outside her race. We are white. It is just no point IMO to be racist.. It helps nothing. It seems it breeds a type of hate that is not needed.. We need love in this world.. All we need is love

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Yes I am speaking from experience. I don't know what you are doing wrong, because I don't have the breakdown of how your income/payment structure for your family. But I bet I can find a big source of savings. If your smoking tobacco or drinking booze every week, stop now.

We are a family of seven. I brought in about 1200 a month net last year, and she brought in about 1800 a month last year net, that comes out to 36k last year. No food stamps, WIC, daycare assistance, or any other social welfare programs, but food stamps would really help. We did fine. Visited a few local island for some getaways, took our annual trip to New Mexico (roadtrip) , frequently visit the zoo, museums, aquarium and such.

I promise you, the majority of people I have EVER met are # with how to spend their money. The biggest complainers ALWAYS have money for their weekly booze and tobacco though, and some subscription video game accounts. Not to mention paying upwards of $80 a month on cell phone, because they just HAVE TO HAVE a large or unlimited data allotment. And/or they have those cleverly marketed expensive as all hell, cable, internet, phone packages which for some people are upwards of $150 a month!!!

If any of that applies to your case, I suggest making permanent changes soon.
edit on 11-18-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

rac·ist
/ˈrāsəst/
noun

noun: racist; plural noun: racists
a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

If that's the accepted definition then I'm not racist and never have been.

That hasn't, however, prevented my being called racist because of my freely expressed views that I generally feel more comfortable amongst my own ethnocultural group, and that mass immigration is undemocratic.

If there were a referendum in favour of mass immigration then I would be more than happy to acquiesce with the will of the majority.

That will never happen because a) globalists realise that most people don't agree with it, and b) they think they know what's best for humanity, so what's the point in putting it to a vote?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Anyone who says "everyone is racist"—and many people do—is not speaking a fact about the world. They are admitting guilt.

Firstly you are right and I am admitting guilt.

Secondly, you quoted me saying there hasn't been an answer and you didn't answer.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Dogs don't care about breed; only dog owners do.

That explains the NWO perfectly.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I have kindly chosen to ignore your OP, and instead focus on hijacking the thread for the purpose of analyzing spending habits and how to live well on under $40k a year. Got any other tips??

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You said you didn't really like it. Admit it, you're a dirty watermleon eatin cracker.

Nope, I may be a dirty cracker ass cracker but I do not really like watermelon.

As for the BBall. It has everything to do with children. Children can accept their ignorance and ask insulting questions. We are being told not to ask them for fear of being racist.

We're all racist.

An insulting question is not racist. My brother asked this man at the mall once why he only had one leg. Is that racist?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Probably a good idea seeing how ridiculous it is to claim everyone is racist.
Maybe the OP is just bored and seeking amusement?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join