It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN scaring viewers/readers about Trump's access to nukes.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

How can they flip Trump's win?
Year's ago there was the DIebold voting machine controversy, still wasn't enough to change the voting outcome.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Do the idiots really believe that the POTUS carries around a button he can press ? They watch too many cartoons

Well actually someone else carries it around for him . EVERYWHERE . For your perusal below .

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Year's ago there was the DIebold voting machine controversy, still wasn't enough to change the voting outcome.

I believe there is the notion that the electoral college can switch from Trump to Clinton, but this seems to be a desperate belief they are encouraging the liberal crowd to cling to... much like the carrot leading the donkey.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Do the idiots really believe that the POTUS carries around a button he can press ? They watch too many cartoons

Well actually someone else carries it around for him . EVERYWHERE . For your perusal below .

en.wikipedia.org...

For your perusal :

the contents of which are to be used by the President of the United States to authorize a nuclear attack

So , no. No magic button to launch. And that order has to be seconded by the Secretary of State before the order can be confirmed and given.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Case and point:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just saw that thread.

Yup....sounds like a concerted effort to flip elector votes.

Sounds like a good way to start a civil war.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I believe there is the notion that the electoral college can switch from Trump to Clinton, but this seems to be a desperate belief they are encouraging the liberal crowd to cling to... much like the carrot leading the donkey.

I read that some Washington State elector's refuse to vote for Hillary, so take it with a grain of salt, as this progresses the left just get's more salty!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I dislike the man intensely, and I hope that his entire proto-administration encounter an unfortunate interaction with a small, iron cored meteor.

That being said however, the idea that Mr Trump is being harried in the press over the fact that he will have "The Football" at arms reach at all times is insane. Clinton would have been a much greater risk in military terms, being the awful, bloodthirsty savage that she is.

I would not put much past Mr Trump, but it has to be said that of the pair of them, he is the least likely to escalate a situation rapidly. Thats about the best thing anyone can say about the man without lying through their teeth, or expressing extreme ignorance.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

And rightly so. He has said things like why have nukes if we cant use them...and he'd bomb the hell out "em(not clear WHO "they" are)...and that he (at the time a businessman with zero governmental or military experience)....has said HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT ISIS...than..than.um..the GENERALS DO.... BELIEVE ME!

I'd say thats a pretty good reason to fear statements made....hey, Ill support our President...but he DID say those things....

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I watched these videos earlier and got goose bumps. I am starting to believe he is genuine. Especially when I look at who is attacking him, who is afraid of him. This is a really special time in our history. I really think we may have an opportunity to change this world and make life better for people.

I have a bad feeling though, I have this eerie feeling that this wonderful time may be short lived, or never get the chance to come into fruition at all. The hateful force that opposes him is just too strong and determined to stay in control and fulfill their agenda. They're aren't going away and I'm afraid they will stop at nothing to stay in power.

It all seems to good to be true, things are surreal now as it seems the powers the be, NWO, illuminati, whatever you want to call them, are more blatant with their manipulations and propaganda then ever before.

I have a bad feeling they will attempt to assassinate him, especially if they can't flip the election. My mind always wanders back to this illuminati card,
and that doesn't make me feel any better.

Then again the bullet is whizzing by his head and missing, so maybe they wont be successful?

I just hope to God he makes it into office, and he is the real deal.

The world is changing, it is both scary and exciting to be living during this pivotal time in our history.
edit on 18-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

No, an aide carries a 20 kilo briefcase with a transmitter and various code books. This allows the President to authorize a nuclear strike at any time from anywhere on Earth. Given Trump's visible lack of self control, there is very real cause for alarm. On the one hand, he might authorize a strike in a moment of narcissistic rage. On the other, the chain of command might think that a legitimate launch order was the result of a "meltdown" and send queries back up the line, losing precious time. The procedure to order a strike is just complicated enough to prevent an impulse launch, but with a sociopath you never know....

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
This is getting boring and repetitive:

authorize a nuclear strike

Not launch. And that has to be seconded by one in the CoC with the next being Secretary of State . Then you have Strategic (Space) Command .
And you seem to know a lot about sociopath . Got a shingle outside your door to back up your diagnosis , doc ?
edit on 11/18/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I guess CNN forgot about all the threats we were receiving from Russia due to all the false accusations from the DNC towards their government. Hillary is far more a threat to our safe being when compared to Trump. It seems all liberal media has left in their bag is fear mongering after their embarrassing display of ignorance in reporting throughout the presidential campaigning.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
At least, when the orange man presses it, we know what he'll say....

You're Fired

P.s. he won't

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

And you seem to know a lot about sociopath .

If you cannot spot anti-social behavior when you see it, you may be a sociopath yourself.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

P.s. he won't

If you do not think he is capable of launching America's ultimate defense he is not qualified to be President.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: DJW001
This is getting boring and repetitive:

authorize a nuclear strike

Not launch. And that has to be seconded by one in the CoC with the next being Secretary of State . Then you have Strategic (Space) Command .
And you seem to know a lot about sociopath . Got a shingle outside your door to back up your diagnosis , doc ?

In that scenario, Strategic Command plays more of a confirmation role - i.e. yes there have been launches by our enemies vs. a decision making role - i.e. should we launch in response.

In a first strike by the USA scenario there is a lot more involved with respect to the chain of command.

edit on 11/18/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I see the Dead Zone all over Trump. Greg Stillson brought to life.
I see Damien Thorn.
They even have the same initials.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The contents of the football include the codes which would facilitate an attack within four minutes of execution.
I don't know about a button but that doesn't matter. It's still a mobile command center for a nuclear attack.
And Donny boy is still a reactionary hot head.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nice to see you alive and well.

I was worried you had lost it after Trump's victory.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Why would you believe he would clamp down on nukes when he clearly stated that we should use them.
When questioned about that he stupidly asked Then why do we make them if we won't use them?

Please... clamp down???
No my friend not likely to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join