It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN scaring viewers/readers about Trump's access to nukes.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Wherever Trump goes, nuclear 'football' to follow

Washington (CNN)Beginning on January 20, President-elect Donald Trump will be accompanied at all times by a military aide carrying the nuclear "football," enabling him to order a nuclear strike at a moment's notice.
Just like his predecessors, whether he is at the White House, in a motorcade, aboard Air Force One or on a trip overseas, he will never be more than an arm's reach away from the aide and his satchel.

"You have to be ready anytime, for any moment," said Pete Metzger, who often carried the nuclear launch suitcase during Ronald Reagan's presidency. "The time is so short between alert and execution."

www.cnn.com...

It's almost as if CNN and others in the MSM are working to set up the meme of something that could lead to assassination or an assassination attempt, like something out of Stephen King's "The Dead Zone".

I think they ought to get a talking to from the SS and the new CIA Director, who isn't making their job any easier to protect the President.

That's just total fear mongering.

First it was all about the racism in the appointment of Bannon, now it's fear of Trump using a nuke, instead of clamping down on nukes which is probably what he'll do if he's seeking a more peaceful and a more settled world.

The problem with Kim Jong-Un, is what he would do if he came under too much pressure and feared for his life under a coup or some outside attempt to kill him? It's dangerous and an emergency which Obama never addressed.

So if anything Trump is winding the clock back from doomsday, not threatening it, and of course he has to say that he can never rule it out as the last last thing in response to a nuclear attack.

CNN is losing it, as is the rest of the MSM.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet and they are just whipping up a frenzy of fear and loathing, it's pathetic.

Goes to show that voting Trump in was the right thing to do, provided he doesn't drop the bomb on any city anywhere, ever, God forbid!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Yes they are.

I'm starting to become convinced that the real plan is to scare the electors to vote differently....or prepare the public for an argument that contests the original vote in some way. Otherwise, I fail to understand the purpose.

Whatever it is, it's not just for the ratings.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Im thinking the chances of nukes flying around are greatly decreased with trump getting in . As for CNN , everyone just stop watching and it and let it fade away .
edit on 18-11-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Do the idiots really believe that the POTUS carries around a button he can press ? They watch too many cartoons

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Case and point:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just saw that thread.

Yup....sounds like a concerted effort to flip elector votes.
edit on 18-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

They are not losing it, they are following strict orders from their elite social engineering masters.

And to them, one way of the other we are destined for chaos, with Hillary it would have been confrontation with Russia/China/Iran, with Trump it is race war.

Operation Mockingbird is being exposed by those who can see behind the lies.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Well it's not very helpful and not very American.

I see it as the MSM just simply not understanding or being able to process of catch up with what took place, so they're still taking their cue from the same corrupt system, but, to the degree that we know that CNN is CIA infested, again, someone needs to get blasted for this type of fear-mongering.

They're in total meltdown, when all they had to do was do the American thing and calmly accept the results, instead of report on all the Soros and Clinton Inc. (and circle) funded protests while fanning the flame of fear and loathing.

It's so obvious now.

Are they ever lost... they've lost the whole narrative and what's relevant, unless this is all a set up for something grotesque like a coup or something like that.

Clinton meanwhile ought to have devoted a little more energy to helping to unify the country.

The whole establishment are freaking out, but it's like they are trying to load up a powder keg, not serve the interests of the public.

My oh my will they ever melt down after Trump's been in for six months or so, when everything starts getting better, by which time most everyone will have begun to turn them off and tune them out for being such sycophantic boot lickers of boots that aren't even worth licking anymore because their power is fast crumbling.

It's pretty obvious and pretty desperate, and it goes to show that Trump really is an outsider and not at all what they wanted and expected to get, so now, not knowing what to do, they conspire to motivate people to hatred and acts of violence?!

Shame on them!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I've noticed that Anderson Cooper is looking even paler and more slack-faced than ever before.

Lady Gaga and Katy Perry were also in total meltdown, and not even Jay-Z could get Hillary elected.

A lot of these networks of people are freaking out, having found themselves in purgatory.

You can't hate a hate that doesn't exist though. Hate doesn't trump love!

I think it's high time that their illusion and façade came tumbling down, which it is, right before our very eyes, but openly inciting to assassination, by CNN? and don't tell me that's not what they are doing.

Whatever CIA element still oversees that operation as a remnant from the Mockingbird days, those people should all be sent home packing when this is over and all the data is in.

I'm beginning to see right through it and what lurks there, now unmasked, is hideous and disgusting and pathetic!

edit on 18-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I cant decide between 'things will blow over' and we are headed towards a constitutional crisis or something worse.

If by some chance they flip Trump's win, then it might be a good time to stay indoors, because all hell will break loose.

I'm just so sick of it all. WTF is wrong with ppl?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I don't know, but when Alex Jones becomes almost 100% right, you know there's something terribly wrong!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Such a true statement. Hard to believe any of this is happening. But it is...

edit on 18-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

And it is good that you are seeing through the lies!

People have slowly become more aware of the way this network works.

Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Jay Z, Beyonce, Madonna, are all occult pets of the elite, hence their devotion to old sick Hillary and CO.

It is no surprise that they are openly inciting assassination, IMO this could be a form of soft programming, preparing the minds of the masses for a coming event.

All we are seeing is different plans being implemented, they failed at getting Hillary in and in my opinion that has nothing at all to do with "votes" and everything to do with #Pizzagate.

Simply turn a couple of states red on a graphic and bam you got a Trump presidency and to Trump supporters a rigged system just magically became valid.

Then liberals flip their s*** and we get Obama, Google, and Facebook decrying "fake news sites" and now more Orwellian Programs shall be loaded up in the AI algorithms and people will love it.

Problem-reaction-solution, Ordo Ab Chao...

Brave New World and 1984 are culminating as we speak.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I see it as the MSM just simply not understanding or being able to process of catch up with what took place...

It's the job of credible investigative journalists to understand and inform. No excuses. This is blatant propaganda intended to fan the flames of riot violence perpetrated by the brainwashed zombies.

Honestly CNNs new slogan should be "how low can we go?" I thought the "if you view the Wikileaks website you'll be arrested" tripe was the bottom of the morals swamp, sadly I was wrong.

Sadder still is there are people who lack the intelligence and/or critical thinking to dissect this for what it is and gobble it up like gruel.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Lady Gaga and Katy Perry were also in total meltdown, and not even Jay-Z could get Hillary elected.

If those three were backing god i would vote Satan .

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Yes they are.

I'm starting to become convinced that the real plan is to scare the electors to vote differently....or prepare the public for an argument that contests the original vote in some way. Otherwise, I fail to understand the purpose.

Whatever it is, it's not just for the ratings.

Agree - it's a strategy to either incite an assassination attempt and/or put pressure on the electoral college.
There has been enough now from the MSM to bring charges against editors and media owners in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Such a true statement. Hard to believe any of this is happening. But it is...

It could also be seen as the process by which all those dark shadowy forces are outing themselves.

Best thing Trump could do with them is repeal Bill Clinton's Telecommunications Act and introduce more competition in the mainstream media, along with a more objective press, a more informed public and a more transparent Presidency (as we're seeing with the comings and goings at Trump tower) that's willing to hold itself to account to the American people, and then it becomes like a great big joke at the expense of that corrupted system, to the laughter of some, Trump included (don't gloat too much Donald or you incite it again), and to the groans of others.

How ironic though that it was the left who turned out to be the real haters..

Maybe the authentic left ought to wake up and throw off this yoke of mass media brainwashing..? They're just being manipulated by people like Soros and the Clinton machine, hoping against hope for a coup or an assassination. Terrible!

I think that CNN should get a talking to for the way they're framing this. But people really ought to get fired and sent home.

Then again, we can always just boycott it altogether and turn it off, but I just check in every now and again to see what they're serving up for consumption and it looks like they're trying everything in the book including an operation "Dead Zone" to get it in the mind of someone that they are setting out to stop a Hitler or a nuker who would kill millions.

That's hardly the policy that Trump ran on, provided he's not a Greg Stillson.. I don't think so.

Bad on CNN for raising the idea in the mind's eye of the public, while reminding them that Trump cannot be trusted with the football.

Donald - the football is never to be used! (he's no idiot!) lol

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

If those three were backing god i would vote Satan .

You could have them over for dinner and invite Marina as the "chef", along with Huma, Anthony, John Podesta and his brother. 14 Fish (with a left middle finger band aid). Pizza and hotdogs in paradise, I mean Hawaii.

edit on 18-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
But seriously, CNN ought to cut it the F out, what they're up to and fomenting. It's un-American. It's dark. It's everything that they were saying Trump was. Funny how judgements and projections work. They should look in the mirror and see if they like what they're seeing.

Trump said some stuff, made a few mistakes, but has the right intentions and the will to carry it out.

Clinton, in one of her many personalities, laughed with glee at the death of Gadhafi when the original protests were probably inspired by elements of her machinery or Soros' who specializes in that kind of thing. "We came, we saw, he died - ha ha ha!".

Trump is so right about the abysmal failure of their policies, what they did to Iraq, Libya, Syria, and now Yemen, all according to "the plan" originated by the Zionist Neocons which Trump really has to watch out for, including Romney and others.

What I don't think any of them understand is that a Peace and a stabilization is within reach where the price for a sustained mutual prosperity is a sustained mutual peace.

CNN don't even seem to understand what they're f'ing around with whereby so many things they've supported as a type of prop[agenda arm of the "elite" have only served to become a self-fulfilling prophecy making the world much less safe and not moreso.

I think that AJ is right to call them and their system, "Satanic" because that's what it is. It doesn't care about the well being of the country or its people or the safety and welfare of the world, only power and the power to brainwash the masses.

But what will they do when they are shown to have been in error?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Do the idiots really believe that the POTUS carries around a button he can press ? They watch too many cartoons

He does, although i's someone else who carries it and they'll be with him at all times because it's not effective as a deterrent unless it's available as an option.

So help him though if he so much as threatens anyone with it. I think that Trump may have to reign it in a bit and learn the art of diplomacy, but I have no concern that he's going to use the "football" and launch a nuke at anyone, because then it's all over, whether whoever it is, retaliates or not. It's the most grotesque thing imaginable, and the world would be so much better off without nukes or any nuclear material floating around for a dirty bomb or something.

My view is that all the bad apples are making themselves and their agenda known as they pull stuff like this and bussing protestors around, or interviewing their own cameramen etc.

It's for ratings, sure, but yea, it's more than that - to me it looks like they're imbedding the rationale for an assassination, maybe to put pressure on Trump by scaring him that he might not be safe.

Maybe it's an effort to bend his will and bring him in line..?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

They (CNN) really need to be silenced. This is beyond a joke now. It wasn't enough all the shilling they did for Clinton, now they are attempting to undermine the Office of the President.

As if, once he get's in, Trump will not get advice from his Cabinet and Chief of Staff's in the Military, prior to acting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join