It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Translator at German refugee camp says Muslim migrants display 'pure hatred' of Christians.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I understand your position and I am not anti-immigrant however I am against young males rushing the borders because they heard they can have a better life in the West.... LOOK AT THE IMMIGRANTS COMING FROM AFRICA!

To those families who come in peace and want to raise their children in peace and intregrate into the community are VERY WELCOME with open arms. Those who come to gain a better life.... those who refuse to intergrate and to those spreading hate with their religious views.... go back home..... your choice .... either in handcuffs or a wooden box..... your choice.....

Immigration laws are changing and vetting procedures will sharpen....

It will get nasty .... many will leave kicking and screaming.... and they are criminal if they entered illegally. I don't care if they have children or not. They should have thought of this already... being criminals and all...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: justneo
a reply to: DeathSlayer

That doesn't really surprise me, if you actually we're to read the Quran and the Bible they actually go hand in hand, except the anti Christ in the Bible is the god of the Quran and other way around. A good place to start is from an ex Muslim/terrorist, who as soon as he read the Bible he became Christian, his names Walid shoebat very interesting if you're into religion and stuff like that.

Really?

Because that's not what I got out of the Quran.

Really?

What did you get?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join