It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Translator at German refugee camp says Muslim migrants display 'pure hatred' of Christians.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
i dont need to read newspapers to know this is true....i have seen it and heard about it first hand from friends who have encountered some of these brutes, propositioning females for sex right out in broad daylight outside a food store! lol....

you cant make up the level of insanity thats actually playing out in real time right in front of everyone.

Yeah, amazing how far people's heads are in the sand and in utter denial. It's almost hilarious..

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
My brother just got back from a business trip to Germany. He said it has changed so much in the 4 years that he was last there. Gangs of migrants walk the streets and harrass blonde German girls. Call them sluts and swear/spit at them. The day he arrived a girl was dragged into an alleyway and raped by 10-15 men right down the street from his hotel.

Noone should be surprized by this; just look at how poorly woman are treated in Islamic States. Beaten by mobs of strangers for not wearing modest clothing in public - this is the mentality of developing nation Muslims.

Just imagine what the future holds 10 years down the track.

I am sorry, i live here in that "bad and evil Moloch" germany, that "became more criminal than the USA, "UK", Brazil and Russia together", since the US made refugee crisis hit europe. I do not only live in germany, but i live in Cologne, only a stones throw away from one of europes biggest mosques(which is as superfluous as all the other sects temples of all those religions called sects), in the most so called "multi-culti" quarter Ehrenfeld. Startpage it, watch pics, videos, check news from there and show me the gangs of raping refugees, all that harrased blonde girls.

You could even visit me and i would show you the reality, the reality i live in. I would show you every part of Cologne, at every time of the day and the night, and the only thing that would happen to us is that we would get drunk from Kölsch and stoned from Haze. And we would know some new nice people.

There is some more people that have to live from collecting bottles with refundable deposit than before, not only our retirees anymore, that got fooled by our system. But there are no raping gangs of refugees, there are no such things everyday in germany. Now that the times changed, the righwinger pushing media would be full of such stories, but why aren´t they? And when those rightwinger proganda institutions report stuff like this from time to time, in 99% those stories can be exposed as hoaxes, lies, with two or three klicks and web searches.

Believe me, if everything around me had changed, as people in other countries think what happens in Germany right now, i would say it. I would report live from the middle of the riots in that Moloch, i would even film those gangs and rapings, all that violence. Would show you that every woman here has to wear hijabs and burkas, otherwise the get stoned or their heads cut off. And all that other horror stuff people believe, because it´s in the rightwinger media.

But in reality nothing changed. Can remember that i saw someone wearing a burka, years ago. I can try as hard as i want, but if i am out there, i can´t find that rightwinger reality, that righwinger truth, in the middle of that "Moloch" called germany. Ok, a friend of mine lives in the real Moloch, in Berlin-Wedding, and there are really women running around like catholic nuns with face visor, like Batmans best friends, but Berlin is special, not in the best ways.

The whole world knows Cologne since the media hyped something that is almost normal since decades in parts of Berlin. I am still sure, since the first minute, that what happened at NYE in Cologne and other cities in germany, was staged somehow, so the "welcome" politics could change to "Festung Europa" politics, without Merkel and Co losing their face.

Why are such things not reported for decades, when they happen year after year in parts of Berlin? Why did such things never happen in Cologne and the other cities, except Berlin, before last NYE? How could it happen that somehow almost only here living and so called "Nafris"(Northafricans) met in this masses for the first time, exactly the group that now is declared as the most criminal group of migrants(which often is sadly just the truth, i tell you from experience, know a lot of "Nafris", and many rotten apples there, that cover the average, the "good" ones). The most people that got checked that night were NOT refugees, but "Nafris" in the second or third generation living all around germany. How can it be that there somehow was much too less police that night, forces were even pulled off without any reason. And why did the cops, that were at the spot, do nothing, but make the problems worse, pushing girls back into the crowd, for example.

Then, two days later, the mass media propaganda show started, and politics were switched from Welcome to Festung Europa. Coincidences, coincidences...

Back to the Moloch Germany. If it would be like "concerned citizens" would love to see it, as it seems, i would be armed when i have to leave my house, to have some fun if needed. But there is really no reason to do so. I would feel like an idiot, carrying whatever kind of weapons around, for nothing. Just to get in trouble with the police maybe, if one should become checked, for no reason(but that happened the last time around 10 years ago to me, even if i don´t look very "harmless"...).

If i hear all that horror stories from foreign mass rightwinger media, i have to shake my head and laugh while walking right through that "Moloch". I guess the millions of tourists that keep coming, the masses of foreigners(from the UK, USA or whatever western nations) working in Germany, have to shake their heads and laugh too, after they saw the reality and comparing it with that horror propaganda of the "Angstbürger"-propaganda media.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I can't think of a better reason to stop letting these people into the Christian countries of Europe. It would also seem to be reason enough for those who are there to be deported back home. Of course, there will be those Muslims who already live in Europe who will kick up a fuss, so I would load them up for transport also.

Some people might see this as a "racist" attitude but I would beg to differ. There is a reason that GOD saw fit to keep His different religious followers separated.
edit on 18-11-2016 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

The rest of the world can't save Europe, it's death by a thousand cuts, slow and sure.

We will multiply our numbers. We must have more children than the Christians because it's the only way we can destroy them here".'

What concern's me in the ignorant Muslim's eyes even if you're an atheist, they consider you a Christian because of your skin colour.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Everyone is a racist/tribalist deep down, as any basic research will show you.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Wow there's a reason to not help refugees huh. Some hate Christians.

NEWS FLASH...

some Christians hate Muslims (oh aghast!!!) too.
Some Christians want a Christian nation. Some actually believe we are a Christian nation.
Some are completely wrong.

Boy it's going to take a lot to try and keep the hate in the OP from becoming normal.
I've got my work cut out for me trying to fight hate and promote equality.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
So 99% of these reports just from January 2016

January 1. More than a thousand migrants sexually assaulted hundreds of German women in the cities of Cologne, Hamburg and Stuttgart.
January 4. A group of migrant youths sexually assaulted a handicapped girl in Bielefeld.
January 5. An Afghan migrant attempted to rape a 15-year-old girl in Burghausen.
January 7. A 36-year-old asylum seeker was arrested for raping a 16-year-old boy inside the city hall of Wolfsburg. A "southerner" (südländisch, arabisch) sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl near a train station in Ellwangen.
January 8. A 17-year-old Syrian migrant exposed himself to women at a swimming pool in St. Ingbert.
January 9. A 48-year-old woman was raped by three migrants in Dresden. The perpetrators have not been arrested. Also on January 9, a 45-year-old woman was sexually assaulted by an "Arab-speaking" man in Gleidingen, a town near Hanover. A group of five North Africans (Algerians, Moroccans) sexually assaulted five women in Oldenburg. Two North African migrants (Libya, Tunisia) sexually assaulted a 31-year-old woman at the main train station in Leipzig. A migrant attempted to rape a 46-year-old woman in Saarbrücken-Altenkessel.
January 10. A group of "southerners" (südländisches Aussehen) sexually assaulted three girls at a public swimming pool in Ansbach. A 21-year-old West African was arrested for raping a 15-year-old girl at a train station in Wuppertal. A 36-year-old Syrian migrant sexually assaulted a 20-year-old woman in Bornhöved. The woman was showing the man an apartment that had been advertised for rent.
January 11. A 35-year-old migrant from Pakistan sexually assaulted a three-year-old girl at a refugee shelter in Kamen. Eight migrants attempted to rape a woman at a grocery store in Ampfing. She defended herself by using pepper spray. A 20-year-old Moroccan assaulted a 24-year-old woman in Frankenberg.
January 12. A "southerner" (südländisch aussehenden) raped a 16-year-old girl in Wuppertal. Two "Arabic speaking" men assaulted a 37-year-old woman in Fröndenberg.
January 13. Four migrants (südländisch aussehen) attempted to rape a 13-year-old girl in Gelsenkirchen. Three migrants sexually assaulted a 31-year-old woman in Oldenburg. A migrant attempted to rape a woman at a train station in Altötting. She defended herself by using pepper spray. Three "southerners" (südländischer oder arabischer Herkunft) assaulted a woman in Bad Münstereifel.
January 14. Three migrants (südländische Hautfarbe) sexually assaulted a 47-year-old woman in the Bavarian town of Dingolfing. Three "southerners" (Südländer) assaulted a 22-year-old women on a train in Bremerhaven.
January 15. A 36-year-old migrant sexually assaulted an eight-year-old girl at a public park in Hilden near Solingen. A 31-year-old migrant from Tunisia was arrested for attempting to rape a 30-year-old woman in Chemnitz. A 31-year-old migrant from Morocco appeared in court for raping a 31-year-old woman in Dresden. A migrant sexually assaulted a 42-year-old woman in Mainz. A migrant (dunkleren Teint) sexually assaulted a 32-year-old woman in Münchfeld. An African migrant sexually assaulted a 55-year-old woman in Mannheim.
Also on January 15, all male migrants over the age of 18 were banned from a public swimming pool in Bornheim, near Bonn, after assaults against female patrons at the facility. The measure was branded as racist by German media outlets.
January 16. A migrant from Syria sexually assaulted a 12-year-old boy in Mudersbach. The migrant was arrested but then released. A 25-year-old Moroccan migrant assaulted two woman at a grocery store in Zeithain.
January 17. Three "southerners" (Südländer) attempted to rape a young woman in Kiel. Two migrants (19 and 38 years old) sexually assaulted a 21-year-old woman at a restaurant in the main train station in Nuremberg. A 19-year-old Afghan migrant assaulted four girls (aged 11 to 13) at a public swimming pool in Dresden. Migrants invaded female changing rooms at a swimming pool in Burghausen. Two "southerners" (dunklen/südländischen Typ) attempted to rape a 42-year-old woman at a pharmacy in Altötting.
January 18. A 43-year-old Syrian migrant assaulted a 63-year-old woman in Wetzlar. Police say the man also assaulted two other women (aged 62 and 74) in Wetzlar.
January 19. A 17-year-old Eritrean migrant attempted to rape an 18-year-old woman in a parking garage in Bad Oldesloe. After police intervened, the man head-butted an officer, who was hospitalized.
January 20. Migrants invaded female showers and changing rooms at two public swimming pools in Leipzig.
January 21.January 21. A "black skinned" (schwarz glänzende Hautfarbe) man attempted to rape a 13-year-old girl in Langenfeld. Two migrants assaulted an 18-year-old woman in Dingolfing.
January 22. A migrant (südländisches Äußeres) attempted to rape a 16-year-old girl in Feuerbach district of Stuttgart, and in downtown Stuttgart, four "Arabic looking" (arabisches Aussehen) men sexually assaulted a 23-year-old woman. Migrants harassed women at public swimming pools in Zwickau.
January 23. Migrants sexually assaulted two 11-year-old girls at a public swimming pool in Wilhelmshaven. Two asylum seekers from Afghanistan assaulted two 17-year-old women at a public swimming pool in Straubing. Three 16-year-old migrants from Afghanistan and Syria assaulted two 13-year-old girls at a public swimming pool in Hachenburg.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
and these

Also on January 23, a 35-year-old migrant sexually assaulted a woman in a restroom on a train in Düsseldorf. A 22-year-old Syrian migrant exposed himself on a train in Hanover. An 18-year-old Syrian asylum seeker raped a 17-year-old woman in Straubing. Two unidentified men sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman in Wiesbaden.
January 24. Two men speaking "broken German" attempted to rape a 25-year-old woman in Lehrte as she was walking home from the train station. The men pulled a knife on the woman and ordered her to "spread your legs."
January 25. A 30-year-old migrant from "North Africa" (nordafrikanischem Erscheinungsbild) exposed himself to a 19-year-old woman on a public bus in Marburg, and then to passersby at the main train station.
January 26. A 35-year-old migrant attempted to rape a young girl in Bochum. Two female passersby intervened and called police.
January 27. Two "southerners" (dunklem Teint) sexually assaulted a 15-year-old girl at a bus stop in Überlingen. A 21-year-old asylum seeker assaulted an 18-year-old woman in a female changing room at a fitness studio in Lahr.
January 28. A migrant from Sudan sexually assaulted a female police officer in Hanover as she was attempting to arrest him for theft. Two "underage refugees" (minderjährige Flüchtlinge) sexually assaulted a 12-year-old girl at a shelter for children in Düsseldorf. It later emerged that one of the perpetrators was a 22-year-old migrant from Iran who claimed he was 16 years old to gain access to the shelter. A 17-year-old Afghan migrant assaulted a 14-year-old girl in Frankenberg. A "southerner" (Südländer) sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman in Backnang.
January 31. A 30-year-old German, originally from Turkmenistan, raped a seven-year-old girl in Kiel. The man kidnapped the girl from a school playground at 11AM, took her to his apartment and, after abusing her, set her free. It later emerged that the man had been accused of sexually assaulting a five-year-old girl at another kindergarten in Kiel on January 18, but due to insufficient evidence, the public prosecutors failed to pursue the case.
Also on January 31, four unidentified migrants (ausländischem Aussehen) sexually assaulted a 17-year-old woman in Vilshofen. An unidentified "dark skinned" (dunkelhäutig) man assaulted a woman in Villingen. Two North African migrants sexually assaulted two 15-year-old girls in Salzgitter.

And 99% of these from February

February 1. A 40-year-old asylum seeker from Syria kissed a 7-year-old boy at a bus stop in Gaildorf.
February 2. Two "dark skinned" (dunklere Gesichtsfarbe) men assaulted a 31-year-old woman, who was nine months pregnant, in the parking lot of a supermarket in Schweinfurt. A 26-year-old migrant using several different identities assaulted three women on a train in Berlin. Two "dark skinned" (dunklem Hauttyp) men assaulted a 14-year-old girl on a school bus in Eslohe.
February 3. Three Afghan migrants sexually assaulted two 14-year-old girls from France at a public swimming pool in Munich. A 16-year-old migrant assaulted a 16-year-old girl at a swimming pool in Heidenheim. An 18-year-old Libyan migrant attempted to rape a 25-year-old woman in Leipzig. A "southern looking man" (südländisch aussehend) exposed himself to passengers on a regional train in Harburg.
February 4. A 29-year-old migrant from Nigeria raped a 21-year-old woman at a carnival celebration in Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock. A 25-year-old asylum seeker from Syria assaulted two women at the same carnival. More than 20 women were sexually assaulted during carnival celebrations in Cologne. A Syrian migrant sexually assaulted a 49-year-old woman after a carnival in Bad Reichenhall. A 29-year-old migrant assaulted a woman after a carnival in Dinslaken.
Also on February 4, an African migrant (Schwarzafrikaner) assaulted a woman at a supermarket in Lörrach. When police arrived, the man assaulted the officers, who needed backup to subdue him. Police have been unable to determine the man's identity; he was carrying a fake ID. An Eritrean migrant who assaulted two women in Zeithain was freed after a judge determined the man was drunk when he committed the crimes. A "southerner" (Südländer) assaulted a young woman in Elsfleth.
February 5. Groups of North African migrants assaulted women at carnival celebrations in downtown Cologne. Two migrants sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in Straubing. A migrant assaulted a 19-year-old woman in Villingen-Schwenningen. Two "Arabic looking" (arabisch aussehend) men assaulted a 13-year-old girl in Klietz.
February 6. A group of 30 migrants attempted to rape an 18-year-old woman in Mühldorf am Inn, a town in Bavaria. Three Afghan migrants were arrested for sexually assaulting several women at a carnival celebrations on in Laufenburg. A 28-year-old Iraqi migrant assaulted a woman after a carnival in Bocholt. A 24-year-old migrant assaulted two 15-year-old girls at a carnival celebration in Badorf. A 48-year-old Jordanian migrant assaulted a 16-year-old girl at a carnival parade in Frankfurt. "Five or six" migrants assaulted a 25-year-old woman after carnival celebrations in Cologne. Several "foreigners" (Ausländer) assaulted "numerous" women at a carnival in Konstanz.
Also on February 6, a "southerner" (südländisches Aussehen) sexually assaulted a 19-year-old man in Ravensburg. Four "southerners" (südländisches Aussehen) assaulted and robbed two girls (13 and 14 years old) near the main train station in Bochum. A migrant (dunklen Teint) assaulted a woman in Friedrichstadt. Five migrants sexually assaulted an 11-year-old girl at a public swimming pool in Celle.
February 7. A 24-year-old Algerian migrant assaulted two teenage girls at a carnival in Rietberg. Three "Arab looking" (arabisches Aussehen) men sexually assaulted several women at a carnival in Mainz. Two "dark skinned men" (dunkelhäutige Männer) sexually assaulted a 31-year-old woman at a carnival in Gütersloh. Four Afghan migrants were arrested for assaulting two 14-year-old girls at carnival celebrations in Erfurt. Four Afghan migrants sexually assaulted a 17-year-old woman in Heppenheim. Several women were assaulted at a carnival in Hardheim. A 21-year-old Moroccan migrant sexually assaulted a woman at a carnival in Kranenburg. Two "dark skinned" (dunkelhäutig) men assaulted two women at a carnival in Flieden.
Also on February 7, a 17-year-old Afghan migrant sexually assaulted a 12-year-old girl at a public swimming pool in Landshut. A 16-year-old migrant from Afghanistan sexually assaulted several women at Schillerplatz, a large public square in downtown Mainz. A "dark skinned" (dunklem Hauttyp) man sexually assaulted a 17-year-old woman in Backnang. Three "southern looking" (südländischem Aussehen) assaulted a woman in Offenburg. A group of "dark skinned" (dunklen Teint) migrants sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in Ochtrup.

edit on 18-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
and these also in February

Also on February 7, a "dark skinned" (dunkelhäutig) man sexually assaulted a 24-year-old woman in Mühldorf. Five migrants assaulted a 15-year-old girl in Bernburg. A "southerner" (südländisches Aussehen) assaulted a 37-year-old woman on a bus in Bochum. Two "southerners" (zwei Südländer) sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman on an express train in Stuttgart. A "southerner" (südländisch Aussehen) assaulted a 39-year-old woman near the train station in Dresden. A migrant assaulted a 46-year-old woman in Eppelheim.
February 8. A 35-year-old migrant sexually assaulted a 15-year-old girl at a carnival in Siegburg. Two Moroccans assaulted a 36-year-old woman at a carnival in Brilon. Three migrants assaulted a 49-year-old woman in Andechs.
February 9. North African migrants assaulted a 19-year-old woman during carnival revelry in Opladen, a district of Leverkusen. Several "southerners" (Südländer) assaulted a 23-year-old woman in a supermarket parking lot in Göttingen. Four migrants sexually assaulted three 13-year-old girls at a public swimming pool in Borghorst.
February 11. A 36-year-old asylum seeker raped a 14-year-old girl at a migrant shelter in Braunschweig.
February 12. A "dark skinned" (dunkle Teint) sexually assaulted a boy at a swimming pool in Nordenham. A migrant assaulted a boy at a swimming pool in Nordenham. Three "dark skinned" (dunkle Hautfarbe) men assaulted a 16-year-old girl in Füssen.
February 13. Several migrants assaulted three girls (aged between 10 and 11) at a swimming pool in Norden. A migrant assaulted a 49-year-old woman in a bakery in Gütersloh.
February 14. Two migrants from Iran and Syria assaulted two girls (aged 10 and 11) at a public swimming pool in Dresden. Four migrants assaulted a 19-year-old woman in Duisburg. Migrants assaulted several women at a discotheque in Mengeringhausen.
February 15. A 17-year-old North African assaulted several women at the main train station in Bremen. A 23-year-old Algerian migrant assaulted a 14-year-old girl on metro train in Frankfurt. Four "dark skinned" (Dunkelhäutige) men assaulted a 35-year-old woman in Künzelsau.
February 16. An "Arabic looking" man assaulted a 14-year-old girl on a bus in Dörzbach.
February 17. A man with a "dark complexion" (dunklem Hautteint) exposed himself to passersby in the Biebrich district of Wiesbaden. A "14 or 15-year-old" boy with "dark skin" (dunkler Teint) exposed himself to several women at a traffic light in Hörstel. Two "southerners" (südländischem Aussehen) assaulted a 25-year-old woman in Dresden.
February 18. Three "southern looking" (südländische Erscheinung) men attempted to rape a woman in Uelzen. At least one of the men was attacked by the woman's Rottweiler.
February 20. A 34-year-old Iraqi asylum seeker assaulted two girls, aged 13 and 14, at a supermarket in Rotenburg. Two "dark skinned" (dunklen Teint) men speaking broken German raped a 49-year-old woman near a cemetery in Biberach. A 51-year-old Bosnian migrant was arrested for repeatedly raping a 17-year-old woman in the Feuerbach district of Stuttgart. Two "dark brown skinned" males sexually assaulted a 19-year-old woman in Trier. A 28-year-old Afghan migrant attempted to rape a woman in Blankenburg. A "dark skinned" (dunklen Teint) man sexually assaulted a 23-year-old man in Greven.
February 21. Seven migrants from Afghanistan and Iran invaded female changing rooms at a public swimming pool in Aurich. A 35-year-old Syrian migrant assaulted a 14-year-old girl at a pool in Eckernförde. An unidentified migrant raped a 21-year-old woman at the train station in Bad Schwartau. A 44-year-old migrant sexually assaulted a 29-year-old female volunteer at a refugee shelter in Großenlüder. A "southerner" (südländisches Aussehen) assaulted a 14-year-girl on a train in Neubrandenburg. Several days later, the same girl was attacked by the same suspect at a playground in the city.
February 22. A man "speaking German with a foreign accent" sexually assaulted a 20-year-old woman in Asperg. A "southerner" (südländischer Typ) assaulted a 16-year-old girl in Feldkirchen. Two "Turkish or Arab" man attempted to rape a 15-year-old girl in Brandenburg.
February 23. A 16-year-old migrant who raped two boys (9 and 11 years of age) in the town of Glöwen was released from jail. A judge ruled that because the suspect lives with his parents and has no money, he does not pose a flight risk. A 34-year-old Algerian migrant assaulted two women (17 and 22 years of age) at a subway station in Berlin. A migrant touched himself in front of a 19-year-old woman on a public bus in Chemnitz. A migrant touched himself in front of a 21-year-old woman on a subway train in Chemnitz.
February 24. A 31-year-old Nigerian asylum seeker sexually assaulted a 21-year-old woman in a church in Weilheim. Police say the man previously assaulted another woman in the same church. He also assaulted two women in the town hall and another woman at a nursing home. A "southerner" (südländischem Äußeren) assaulted an 18-year-old woman in Kassel.
February 25. A dark skinned (südländische Hautfarbe) man assaulted two girls (13 and 15 years of age) on a city bus in the Mockau-Nord district of Leipzig. An "African" (afrikanischen Typ) man assaulted a 48-year-old woman on a tram in Leipzig.
February 26. Two Afghan migrants were accused of raping a 24-year-old woman in Magdeburg. A 29-year-old man was arrested for assaulting several women at the train station in Mülheim an der Ruhr. A 20-year-old asylum seeker assaulted a 20-year-old woman in Landau.
February 28. Two Afghan migrants (aged 14 and 34) raped two girls (aged 14 and 18) at a public swimming pool in Norderstedt. Two Afghan migrants sexually assaulted a 19-year-old woman in Mannheim. A "southerner" (südländischer Typ) assaulted a 46-year-old woman in front of the city hall in Schwarzenbach. A 19-year-old Algerian migrant assaulted a 21-year-old woman in Hamm.

are just those rightwinger proganda institutions reporting stuff like this from time to time and can be exposed as hoaxes, lies, with two or three klicks?

Oh that is such a relief, here I was thinking the MSM and police were just under reporting the situation so as not to garner opposition to Germany's globalist open border policies.

www.news.com.au...
www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Very true.
But we should also reflect an effort towards tolerance of those who don't belong to our particular group.
That's what separates us from the animals.
Tolerance and acceptance of those who are different.

Embracing new ideas can be uncomfortable to some but a broader prospective is always an advantage. You never know when the next idea is coming or from where. Diversity gives us choices.

(post by btattersley removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

To be fair through a significant percentage of those people coming in to Germany from the middle East have just had the crap kicked out of them by bombs and armaments designed, supplied and delivered by the western nations. Is it any wonder really that they should display such malevolence and resentment towards the people who they perceive to be the enemy?

Combine what we are doing in the middle East with the backwards mentality and resentment fundamentalist Muslim groups like ISIS and there like promote and really we are just playing into there hands.

edit on 18-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That's right andy, we should

LOVE
MIGRANT
HATE

and

LET
THEM
RAPE

I'M WITH ISLAM ->

I am being harsh and I do have compassion for those less fortunate than myself, I just think the west should take in Christians and non Muslims that are being persecuted from the middle east and north africa. We should help those trying to escape war by funding Refugee camps in neutral muslim countries.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Ya, you be nice to them, let them in, give them what they need to live and they will breed you out and make your country in to the same sh!t hole that they came from. He!! they are already infiltrating the government, look at Huma for example.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

People are people and are capable of great compassion just as they are capable of great evil.

Once you start to include organised religion through, no matter the type or denomination, everything takes a turn in a whole new direction.

Organised religion breeds hatred and discontent, truth is "They" are well aware of that and work it into there control constructs which i may add all organised religious practices are also laced with.

We should stop hating the players and start hating the game.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Embracing new ideas can be uncomfortable to some but a broader prospective is always an advantage.

there is simply no cultural or religious idea in Islam worth assimilating..from a western stand point. The western/christian culture is simply more advanced and far ahead in social/economic terms. Adopting anything from it is a step backwards.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Daily Mail has always been a publication of hate, especially of immigrants. They lie all the time and push nothing but propaganda so I refuse to believe this BS story because the source is deeply flawed.

But Trump supporting conservatives love to be afraid and hate immigrants so they eat up the DM lies with pleasure.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Maybe your imbibing of 'Haze' is keeping you in a HAZE!

Check any reports from valid sources, Cologne Germany's crime rates have increased exponentially in the last few years.

Migrants linked to 69,000 would-be or actual crimes in Germany in first three months of 2016 www.reuters.com...

◾The actual number of crimes in Germany committed by migrants in 2015 may exceed 400,000.

◾The report does not include crime data from North Rhine-Westphalia, the most populous state in Germany and also the state with the largest number of migrants. North Rhine-Westphalia's biggest city is Cologne, where, on New Year's Eve, hundreds of German women were sexually assaulted by migrants.

◾"For years the policy has been to leave the [German] population in the dark about the actual crime situation... The citizens are being played for fools. Rather than tell the truth, they [government officials] are evading responsibility and passing blame onto the citizens and the police." — André Schulz, director, Association of Criminal Police, Germany.

◾10% of the migrants from the chaos in Iraq and Syria have reached Europe so far: "Eight to ten million migrants are still on the way." — Gerd Müller, Development Minister.

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

But here's a quote from a source denying, as are you, regarding the increase in crime due to immigrants:

Recent numbers from Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Agency (BKA) suggest that the influx of refugees into the country this fall had a low impact on crime numbers relative to the natural uptick that would happen with any population increase: Although the number of refugees in the country increased by 440 percent between 2014 and 2015, the number of crimes committed by refugees only increased by 79 percent. (The number of crimes against refugees increased as well.)
www.theatlantic.com...

Well now, isn't that nice! NOTHIING to see there, right?

edit on 18-11-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Very true.
But we should also reflect an effort towards tolerance of those who don't belong to our particular group.
That's what separates us from the animals.
Tolerance and acceptance of those who are different.

Embracing new ideas can be uncomfortable to some but a broader prospective is always an advantage. You never know when the next idea is coming or from where. Diversity gives us choices.

Just because an idea is "new" doesn't make it good. I will never embrace an ideology that condones the rape of small children and others, nor the pushing off rooftops of gay people, nor the corporal punishment for 'crimes' such as drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes, walking in public without a burka, or being stoned to death for being raped, or instructed to kill all others who don't join my particular cult.

Our "tolerance" is becoming our downfall. It's time to stand up and "just say NO".

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose
Daily Mail article .... really. Might aswell just the the daily mail headline generator:

www.qwghlm.co.uk...

Ok that is freaking brilliant. It's taking me all my willpower not to use this. You should rename it the star and flag generator.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join