It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Intelligence Obtains Iranian nuke plans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clandestine

I think the leaks are a reminder of the objective – ‘Spread democracy and peace (steal oil) throughout the middle-east’.

I doubt the CIA would let any of it’s ‘anti’ members anywhere near this source or the information he/she has.

You mean steal food from the mouths of children the way the UN did under Oil-for-food scam?

You mean sit on your arse and let the US defend your right to sit on your arse?

You mean let amreica send its "treasure" to keep the world out of the hands of Islamo-cowards?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

I think the leaks are a reminder of the objective – ‘Spread democracy and peace (steal oil) throughout the middle-east’.

I doubt the CIA would let any of it’s ‘anti’ members anywhere near this source or the information he/she has.

You mean steal food from the mouths of children the way the UN did under Oil-for-food scam?

You mean sit on your arse and let the US defend your right to sit on your arse?

You mean let amreica send its "treasure" to keep the world out of the hands of Islamo-cowards?

1. I’m not a proponent of the U.N

2. The US does not defend my right to sit on my arse

3. Not sure what your on about here bub

You’re clutching at straws really. Your points have no real relevance to this thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You’re clutching at straws really. Your points have no real relevance to this thread.

And "stealing" oil has relevance? Are you warm an 'secure" where ever you are at the monment? The US gives you the privledge to sit on your ARSE there.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by DrHoracid]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Are you warm an 'secure" where ever you are at the monment?

I am, thank you.

You have made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside about my ability to deny ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join