It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Debt in 45 days 294,000,000,000$-2017 set to be 2.45 trillion- Over 106% of GDP

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You and I are 100% on the same page. I don't see why the central bankers get to make huge $ from interest/fractional reserve lending. The fed seems like it hasn't worked. It was put in place to keep the spikes out of the economy. They have failed. Then of course we have the Fed who also makes huge $ on lending of $ to central bankers.

Money backed with silver would be a good start, and lending should be done by the government to the banks, if not directly to the people.

Legal tender is not the same thing as Federal Reserve Notes. If the home of the once brave ever finds enough courage to become free again Lincoln showed us the way:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Tell that to the Trumps admin that can't be lobbyist for 5 years after serving. HRC admin have that little rule?
But the debt didn't seem to be a huge deal in the debates did it?

I agree. Voting is a complete waste of time and has no meaning.
a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Now we have to ask the question. Does Trump have the balls to try to abolish the federal reserve? Or does he even realize it's one of the biggest problems? Or is he complicit in it's function to keep the debt slavery going?
edit on 17-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

Donald Trump: Audit the Federal Reserve

Now we have to ask the question. Does Trump have the balls to try to abolish the federal reserve? Or does he even realize it's one of the biggest problems? Or is he complicit in it's function to keep the debt slavery going? edit on 17-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well it was Osama bin Laden who said he would bleed our economy dry.
Maybe that conspiracy theory of Osama becoming Obama may not be so far off the mark after all....check that scar, check that scar!
edit on 17-11-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You are not Paul Ryan. He makes the decisions and has been quite clear about phasing out Medicaid and privatizing medicare and social security. I don't know what will stop him now.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Um, if voting has no meaning, then wtf is everyone losing their mind over????
I know I know, the president has no real power. Everyone says it, right?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Oh nice, I hadn't seen that. I don't do twitter or any of the other social media stuff. I hope he holds himself to that stance. An audit would be nice but I would rather just see it abolished. Hopefully if he does have an audit performed that's what it would lead to.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

I can't imagine the crap storm that is about to erupt if Trump follows through on his campaign promises. Pop the pop corn, it is going to be a show.

Oh nice, I hadn't seen that. I don't do twitter or any of the other social media stuff. I hope he holds himself to that stance. An audit would be nice but I would rather just see it abolished. Hopefully if he does have an audit performed that's what it would lead to.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

To put it in simpler terms..........we're screwed. We aren't coming back from this. What I believe could happen is that we do a reset for the worlds debt, because the planet as a whole is in debt for the most part. And of course we go to a world wide debit system getting rid of currency all together. Which could set us on the path to a one world government or as we know it the NWO. You just never know.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.
I don't see how a debt forgiveness event would work. There would be some pi$$ed countries, war.

And of course we go to a world wide debit system getting rid of currency all together. Which could set us on the path to a one world government or as we know it the NWO. You just never know.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Well, it will be fixed. See, Trump has a plan. He says he will order that more money be printed. Seems mathematically sound to me.

Well , I hope so. Obviously Obama had no plan. For anything. For the good of the people , anyway. For his globalist buddies , yes.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

The only 2 Presidents that ever tried wound up assassinated .

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That's true, is that a coincidence? Trump has said very little, as fr as I can remember about and thing backing the Dollar.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

106% of GDP isn't that bad actually. It was over 120% at the end of WWII. It was at a record low in 1974 - remember how wonderful the economy of the 1970s wasn't?

I'm not saying a high debt:GDP is a good thing, but where we're at isn't a sign of pending economic doom. In fact, while the quoted article seems to want to imply a debt ratio rising at a breakneck pace, it's actually been rising slowly the past couple of years. It rose like mad from '07-'11, and the increase has leveled off since. All it would take is slightly higher, modest economic growth for the debt: GDP ratio to start sliding back down.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Being almost in as much debt as we were in after fighting a world war? If that doesn't snap the public's collective heads back, what would?
At least after WWII we had the post war jobs to look forward to and help create taxes to pay the war debt off, you know what is going to pay this huge debt off?

I'm not saying a high debt:GDP is a good thing, but where we're at isn't a sign of pending economic doom. In fact, while the quoted article seems to want to imply a debt ratio rising at a breakneck pace, it's actually been rising slowly the past couple of years. It rose like mad from '07-'11, and the increase has leveled off since. All it would take is slightly higher, modest economic growth for the debt: GDP ratio to start sliding back down.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I believe that there should be a "voted DNC Tax." Anyone that voted for The Obamanation, must be held accountable for there decision. Say, an additional 40% of there tax rate. And for those that have become deceased, a 90% tax on their non-liquidated assets. For those that received inheritance from a Obamanation voter, again, a 90% tax.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Tardacus

The debt is irrelevant. It's not within our control to get rid of it:

legalize green at the federal level. tax it. money will pour in and we can take care of that debt

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
Do you have hard numbers, 20,000,000,000,000 is a whole lot o $....

legalize green at the federal level. tax it. money will pour in and we can take care of that debt

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: TinySickTears
Do you have hard numbers, 20,000,000,000,000 is a whole lot o $....

nope.
no numbers

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join