It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one who listens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: Advantage

Yeah, i wouldnt trust a wolf though..

I was younger, it was different... we kind of coexisted. Hell, I barely speak out loud to humans, much less animals. The animals seems to understand better. LOL!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Or maybe he was a sales person for a vacuum cleaner?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 1TruthTeller

I once had a parakeet, i taught him to communicate by whistling, or mimic my whistle.. It took a couple of weeks. That summer i let him outside and fly freely, i whistled, he whistled back, but he didnt fly back. So i followed and whistled and the further i went into the woods the further he flew, and i taught;" He will never return home " I went back and just as i went in the house, he stood on the porch and flew up and sat on my shoulder..

A couple of years later we had a dozen of chaffinches outside looking for food, each morning i went out and gave them some bread crunches, and taught them on my whistle food is around.. The whole summer i did the same thing, each and everyday, the dozen became over a hundred sitting around in the trees.. And on one early summer morning i told a girl i once dated;" You want to see something different " She looked outside and saw at most three or four chaffinches, i told her to stand in the middle, the few chaffinches followed her.. I stood back and said;" Watch this" I whistled and over a hundred birds came flying from the trees, and she screamed, terrified threw the bread in every direction and ran inside..
And she said;" You F# IDIOT! "

I did the same with foxes, but the local hunter told me;" Its your fault i need to put them to sleep, cause they will die during the winter " The last time i feed a wild animal.. It still hurts today, hearing those four shoots..

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage
My neighbor had a wolf hybrid. She was funny as all get out. He learned the hard way that being the alpha of the pack is hard work. If there was a critter around Luna would do what a subordinate member of the pack does, she alerted him that there was critter afoot, then sat back and let the alpha handle it.

When he finally figured out that as she recognized him as the alpha, then it was his job to take care of the homestead, she was just the look out and the alarm system.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Isnt Luna a female name?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Isnt Luna a female name?

Yes. My neighbor was the designated alpha, so Luna wouldn't chase down the critters. She would alert my neighbor that something was outside, but she expected him, the alpha, to take care of the problem.
edit on 17-11-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Char-Lee

Or maybe he was a sales person for a vacuum cleaner?

I thought you trust your dog, I know i could trust mine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join