It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pure human spirit is the most beautiful thing in the universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Found in the most unlikely places and within the most unlikely people...

Moments of greatness, expressions of talent, kindness, compassion and more...

I've lived a long life, too long perhaps and maybe you will disagree with my unique perspective but I have come to know the pure human spirit as the most beautiful thing in the universe.

If you look for it you will find it almost everywhere, in the eyes with a wave, smile or hello. In people who's circumstances in life have left them with little to look forward to, in people that seemingly have no reason to smile, but they do and their spirit reaches into your soul. I've seen it in people from all walks of life, found it in songs, works of art and a multitude of other forms of expression. I've seen it in people of faith and people with none.

Despite all of our flaws, evils and atrocities the pure human spirit always finds a way to shine through to inspire, uplift and motive others positively. It is always beautiful. Random acts of kindness will often be an expression of the pure spirit reflected back from those receiving kindness.

It isn't more difficult to find, you don't have to go far, it is within you, it is everywhere if you choose to see it.

There is nothing more beautiful...

Happy holidays ATS

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

A beautiful message of hope, and showing deep insight.
Blessings.
edit on 17-11-2016 by Nothin because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Beautiful words.......

Something I find beautiful about the human spirit is how people are well aware of their fragile mortality but will still risk it all in the pursuit of things like pushing our limits, self expression, chasing a passion, reaching our potential or helping others.
edit on 17-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You can delete the word "Human". Pure spirit is the same for all living things.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
You can delete the word "Human". Pure spirit is the same for all living things.

I think I'll leave it the way it is and, in this context the pure human spirit is not quite the same as for all living things.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Truth. And no better time than now for positive messages from the heart!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Nice addition thank you.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nice, positive read.

As an example, have you ever bumped into someone accidently, quickly said you're sorry, and then made eye contact with that person, only to find a smile and a look of spiritual contentment that made you feel so....good ?

Positive human spirit at its best . . .for free. Makes you want more.

new topics

top topics

join