It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK woman visiting Dubai arrested for extramarital sex for being gang raped

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: trollz

A UK tourist has been arrested and charged in Dubai for having “extramarital sex” after she reported being gang raped by two British men.

Upon reporting the rape to local police, the woman was allegedly arrested for breaking Emirati law against extramarital sex, and faces years in prison or severe physical punishment, including flogging and stoning to death

The charges have been confirmed by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office

"Police regularly fail to differentiate between consensual intercourse and violent rape. Victims go to them expecting justice, and end up being prosecuted,”

Source

This is completely insane. A woman was gang-raped by two men in Dubai, so she of course did what any person in her position should do: she reported it to the police. The problem however is that in the Islamic UAE, there is no differentiation between rape and consensual sex... So now this woman who had been raped by two men could potentially be stoned to death for being raped.

You won't hear a word from the left...

I'm still trying to figure out how the left reconciles their feminist and gay positions with their acceptance of radical Islam. Makes zero sense to me.

That's because they pick and choose what they are tolerant of.

Oddly, this makes me think of Conservatives.

So are we then supposed to believe that you are and will be tolerant of women being gang raped...a local Islamic tribunal setting the Muslim men free since "she asked for it" and the new, daily weather forecast of how many gay people will rain down upon the streets?

I understand you wish to be tolerant of Muslims who were raised with these values and a "God" that supports these actions...but...do you truly believe that these individuals who believe they are doing the will of their "God" will simply stop because you say it isn't nice? Or do you think they will continue to act here as they do there and as they were raised...and as their "God" commands?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
When they come to US destinations like Vegas... if the flies on the wall could talk...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
there is nothing in the source relating to the actual story, infact there is no information, no date, time or story of events, nothing, zip....nadda. i'm going out on a limb here and going to call bull# on this on this story.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Just don't go there, don't do business with them, don't let them come to civilised countries until they raise their standards to an acceptable level.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join