It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Minutes Interview George Soros Tried To Bury

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Now I'm well aware of all the hate surrounding this man and have read about the attacks used against him but hearing this man say what he says, wow, an admitted piece of garage.

He doesn't care about his consequences, like crashing a nations economy, in order to make money.

Then he talked about his part working with the Nazi's taking property away from Jews, hiding the fact he was Jewish as well, and that he has no guilt what so ever.

Anyway, come see for yourself who this man is.

edit on 17-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't apologise for much that happened when I was 9yrs old either.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
We are ask to apologize for slavery here in America, not me !a reply to: Hazardous1408

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

He was 14. He also grew up wealthy so he may have not been raised to empathize with others. Wealthy people lead a much different life than the rest of us and he is a shining example of this. Life is complicated but this man is not to be trusted.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

No one's ever asked me to apologize but we mustn't forget it or allow anything like it to ever happen again.

That said, slavery is a very real thing that exists all over the world and that mustn't be forgotten either.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

14 eh.
So probably not as involved in nazism as many might expect.
Or as in control of his journey as he may be accused of.

Life is complicated but this man is not to be trusted.

That I agree with.
He is a Rothschild pawn.
I'm planning a thread about it.

Hopefully be ready by next week.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Seen it.

Listen up Hillary supporters! Considering the bed that Soros has made is now the bed that you lie in, who is really to blame for your candidate's failure to win the presidential nomination? Point your finger at him, not at those you deem as racist and misogynistic. We wanted change, not another four years of predictable outcomes based upon the last eight.

Backfire!!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Did ya watch the video? It's not the entire interview so it's only about 15 minutes.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Just so you know, Trump also has a history with Soros but as far as I know he's currently bought by Wall Street Hedge Fund Robert Mercer and friends.

None of these elitists are to be trusted, Trump most definitely included.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Financially brilliant but morally bankrupt.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Did ya watch the video? It's not the entire interview so it's only about 15 minutes.

I haven't yet mate, I'll give a go tonight if I can or in the morning.

I'm always interested in what the elite have to say.
It's good for the research.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Like I've said before, America specifically cannot elect a president that encompasses the will of ALL people considering that we are a nation of "individuals" that pride themselves on freedom and the right to stand up for what we believe in, regardless of the amount of support.

Considering the airtime and voice that certain people in protest have been given, you'd think that there's some sort of movement against our newly elected president, when in fact they're the same tactics that have been employed to make Hillary's rallies look populated and impactful.

A false perception projected by the MSM.

At least for me personally, Trump is like a Christmas grab bag. I'm willing to participate, but if I end up with something that I don't like, I'll spend the rest of the next four years complaining and making sure it doesn't happen again.

A supporter once said that he sees in four colors; red, white, blue and green. Let's hope that his vision and ultimately the outcome of the next four years doesn't leave us in an undo/redo resurrection of establishment policies.

I'm watching him like a hawk.

a reply to: CharlesT

Financially brilliant but morally bankrupt.

An absolutely astute and wonderfully expressed description.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Seen it.

Listen up Hillary supporters! Considering the bed that Soros has made is now the bed that you lie in, who is really to blame for your candidate's failure to win the presidential nomination? Point your finger at him, not at those you deem as racist and misogynistic. We wanted change, not another four years of predictable outcomes based upon the last eight.
Backfire!!

Why just hillary supporters, why not Trump supporters who should stand in line too? it's known that Soros has dealings with Trump, they have spent time together, it is known that Soros donated to both campaigns as a matter of course.
Now, in business, (like much else you can have dealings of mutual interest, even if you don't like someone) it's not often though that any spare time would be spent together socially.
In the bigger picture of Soros wrecking national economies, Americans only need to look into their own back yard to see that the exact same was done By Ronald Raygun on the USSR economy, leading up to the collapse of the Soviet Union...a good result in most Western people's eyes, so it didn't matter that the USSR citizens suffered badly, (which they did) in the economic collapse, and it also didn't matter that vast sums of American's money went sideways to fund the caper, and that probably a great number of Americans lost out on the benefits of that money.
All that doesn't matter then for the supposed greater good?
What is clear is that Reaganomics and Soros are eyeball to eyeball.
You could extend that by saying that both Trump and Soros are racketeers, like in the sale of the GM building in New York. But just close your eyes to all that, Donald is going to make a difference to you....right?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You're the first person I've come across who mentions Mercer. Trump and Mercer are friends. As to how long they've been friends, I don't know, but I suspect a reasonably long time. However, I've read enough about Mercer to know he is very conservative in his views. Mercer is an extremely private, hard to know, behind-the-scenes type of man; a professional poker player besides a hedge fund manager. He also invests in what I would call futuristic endeavors.

I don't categorize either (Mercer, Trump) as elitists but that's just me. Mega-money does not necessarily an elitist make.

I watched the Soros interview in another thread and commented there. Another note: the man makes no apology for who and what he is and how he conducts business.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: WUNK22

No one's ever asked me to apologize but we mustn't forget it or allow anything like it to ever happen again.

That said, slavery is a very real thing that exists all over the world and that mustn't be forgotten either.

I've had people tell me my family was slave owning here in the US, even though my family moved here from Sweden around 1900.... I got called a racist when I simply contested this basic accusation.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Seen it.

Backfire!!

I watched this when you posted it in another thread.

Very interesting stuff.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Soros is America's only existential threat in the world. He wants to destroy America from within and was pretty far along until Trump won. Not having Hillary win was a huge hit against him however and his Presidency might put an end to his plan for America. He's still scheming though, he just met with a bunch of democrats to give them plan B which I think is the same as plan A, but now they have to take down Trump. So the narrative has been extremely race based, stoking more civil unrest, causing mass hysteria with propaganda and lies. I hope more Americans become aware the Soros threat.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This documentary reflects what has been shared about Soros all along. Many did not believe, here it is folks..

He himself well as he knows how the others like him are. "Looking for profits and answering to no one".
Of course he doesn't look at the consequences.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This guy is worse than anything the left's wildest dreams about Trump represents.

Yet this is who all the leftist protesters proudly represent and accept funding from.

And that of course means all the leftist protesters have no idea who or what they're fighting for or against.

But you all already knew that.

edit on 17-11-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
This guy is worse than anything the left's wildest dreams about Trump represents.

Yet this is who all the leftist protesters proudly represent and accept funding from.

And that of course means all the leftist protesters have no idea who or what they're fighting for or against.

But you all already knew that.

Have you only one eye in your head? or do you just do scimsys over the posts here?

Soros has given to both Clinton and Trump, it has been accepted by both. So no high moral ground there on the part of either. As well as that, Trump works deals with Soros, who knows, maybe Hillary too. So, there you go, lefty righty, it doesn't matter, they both grab it, and you think it will be something new this time!

top topics

join