It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DisruptJ20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I just happened upon this, so I'll try to provide what I can find.

None of this sounds all that friendly though.

Also this
www.facebook.com...

And this...
archive.fo...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

"Vast majority" yet the difference is under a percent. Protestors, take an hour out of your day to at least read about the election process of the POTUS(Federalist Paper 68) and the electoral college(Federalist Paper 10).

Mentions Vladimir Putin cheering his victory, well I assume Russia is happy we are projected to have better relations, something everyone should be happy about.

edit on 17-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

While I might expect protests and rioting around the time of the inauguration I do not expect much worse than what we have seen so far.
edit on 17-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Most of D.C. Gets shut down and blocked off the day before the Inauguration.

They aren't going to get anywhere near enough to cause any disruption.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wait, does that mean they would have to leave their safe spaces?

Still pushing the "good conscience" meme, even after sh!tting themselves, crying for days, messing things up for real working Americans in craphole cities across the country.

Laughable. They will be the memes of January 21st.

"Have fun storming the castle!"

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So far I haven't seen anyone locally falling for this BS. Anyone with an ounce of gray matter can se how they are setting the people up for slaughter.

So they call all the Hillarites to come to the D.C. to disrupt and intervene. Please tell me what they are going to stop? They aren't going to stop the inauguration, so what purpose does it serve?

Boing! I get it. All the Trumpites will be called out to prevent the disruption and the intervention, so the battle begins.

They are choosing the place, the time, and the agenda. The only thing they need now is for all the little minions to show up and act out according to the script.

Why don't we do something really legendary. Why don't we reject the call of the masters and do what is right for the people for a change?

Damn people. Are you really that blind? That gullible? They are playing you like a fine tuned violin. Wake the hell up and stop this insanity.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I had a dream about how it would go down. They can't stop anything. The God Emperor will cut them down where they stand, with laser-beams from his ocular cavities.

join