It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star trek did that..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I just want to say, star trek, from original series to Voyager/ds-9 did all the scenarios of the end, end of time, changing dimensions, end of world events.. and it rocked! Because of dramatization.

Ww3 if and when it hits your front door, if your fortunate to have a home, will be bluntly disappointing.

So now, how will we stop these possibilities?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

You will not stop them. They may be posponed, but never stopped.

Certain areas on the planet will weather the comming storm far better then others.

My family followed the prophetic instructions given on the other side of the planet. All who stayed behind perished (1.5 million).

The second letter of instructions, is still sealed(since the 1800s) until the appropriate time. It was brought to California by the family of the child prophet. I will follow the instructioins in the second letter once it is opened

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

What are the instructions?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Never to reveal the instructions.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Hey, you just broke the instruction!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Must be the "Secret" Armenian Prophecies i am guessing, just waiting for the "Future Prophet", chosen by "The Lord" to open the envelope, i wouldn't hold your breath .......... excerpt as follows :-

"However, later Efim also wrote out a second prophecy, but all anybody knew about that one was that it dealt with the still more distant future --- when the people would once again have to flee. Efim asked his parents to seal this prophecy in an envelope, and repeated the instructions he had received concerning it. He had been told in his vision that only a future prophet --- chosen by the Lord for this task --- could open the envelope and read the prophecy to the church. Anyone opening the envelope before this time would die."

More BS, just like the curse of Tutankhamen and stuff

Anyone knows what a prophet would look like these days? or are they all locked up in institutions?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Hey, you just broke the instruction!

D'oh!!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Except for 1 thing Bro..........

When my family left Turkey, others laughed, they jeered, and made fun. Less then 4 years later, my family, safe in America was shocked and amazed to hear that Every person that stayed was murdered. Adolf Hitler watched the worlds pathetic reaction. He decided that since the world didnt care about the Armenians, they surely wouldnt care about the Jews.

So whats the one thing? It was a prophecy. It came true. It saved my family from a horrible end.
The second sealed letter is 6 hours south of me. My family wasnt spared death just to be slaughtered at a later date.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne The instructions were to go to the Atlantic ocean, Enter the US on the east coast, then proceed to the west coast in the area where LA would one day be. It was written in 1852, back while the US was still fighting Indians, and mining gold in Cali.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

This gives me chills like star trek never has done before.

So what is the 'appropriate time'?
ETA: To open the instructions I mean. Do the instructions come with instructions?
Fascinating story. This child prophecy, do you know more about this person?
edit on 17-11-2016 by z00mster because: So many questions

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I'm fairly certain that Los Angeles was already Los Angeles before that date...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Except for 1 thing Bro..........

When my family left Turkey, others laughed, they jeered, and made fun. Less then 4 years later, my family, safe in America was shocked and amazed to hear that Every person that stayed was murdered. Adolf Hitler watched the worlds pathetic reaction. He decided that since the world didnt care about the Armenians, they surely wouldnt care about the Jews.

So whats the one thing? It was a prophecy. It came true. It saved my family from a horrible end.
The second sealed letter is 6 hours south of me. My family wasnt spared death just to be slaughtered at a later date.

You didn't elaborate on your post but i guess i got it right regarding the "Secret Armenian Prophecies". Not sure how my response to your post came across but it was not meant as disrespectful to you, your family, ancestors or fellow Armenians both past and present, now that is out of the way............... however.

My opinion, i don't believe in Prophecies, The Lord, or future prophets or anything else related, so any letter, to be opened in the future i will take with a grain of salt. If it ever does get opened in my lifetime let me know what the contents are and i'll pay special attention to the contents and current affairs at the time, until then, i am sceptical.

The worlds (or half the worlds) response to Hitler, or 30's / 40's Nazi Germany and Axis forces, was complete liberation from Tyranny in 1945, hows that for a pathetic reaction? and it wasn't just Jews and Armenians that were persecuted under that regime. Yeah, it took a while ..... but it was done.

You say your family left Turkey and were jeered, laughed at etc ...... i call that intuition (very good intuition) not prophecy, i hope if i ever got those kind of signals today, where i am, i would follow my intuition, many wont and will suffer, that is not prophecy ... that's intuition, common sense and reading the situation correctly.

As i said previously, i don't do the prophecy thing, no disrespect intended, its who i am, too long in the tooth to be converted unless it slapped me in the face.

Best Regards

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: z00mster

This gives me chills like star trek never has done before.

So what is the 'appropriate time'?
ETA: To open the instructions I mean. Do the instructions come with instructions?
Fascinating story. This child prophecy, do you know more about this person?

The boy prophet who God had used to warn the Armenians to flee the coming onslaught was named Efim Gerasemovitch Klubniken, of Russian origin and from earliest childhood had shown a gift for prayer, frequently going on long fasts, praying around the clock. The prophet's words and map directed the Armenians to Los Angeles, CA, America. However, later Efim also wrote out a second prophecy, but all anybody knew about that one was that it dealt with the still more distant future --- when the people would once again have to flee. Efim asked his parents to seal this prophecy in an envelope, and repeated the instructions he had received concerning it. He had been told in his vision that only a future prophet --- chosen by the Lord for this task --- could open the envelope and read the prophecy to the church. Anyone opening the envelope before this time would die.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I'm fairly certain that Los Angeles was already Los Angeles before that date...

Im not sure what you mean. My father was born there, but we moved north. It is highly populated. Can you imagine how few people were likely there in the 1850s?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

well I do believe in prophecies. I was wondering, no hoping, that when the time is neigh for your family to open the second letter, could you maybe drop us a few hints as to where to avoid at least?? Because the American West is my current fallback. If there is a point in your lifetime when the instructions are to be read, could you give whats left of ATS a heads up at least were to avoid??? I cant ask that you reveal where you are going, but at least clue us in on where not to go. And maybe instruct it to the next generation as well if its in a hundred years.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Absolutely!

Thats why I brought up the story of the first letter. When the time comes, those whos eyes are open will consider the message in the second.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

thank you and God Bless !

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: anotherside

You will not stop them. They may be posponed, but never stopped.

Certain areas on the planet will weather the comming storm far better then others.

My family followed the prophetic instructions given on the other side of the planet. All who stayed behind perished (1.5 million).

The second letter of instructions, is still sealed(since the 1800s) until the appropriate time. It was brought to California by the family of the child prophet. I will follow the instructioins in the second letter once it is opened

Can you possibly be any more vague? I assume you are talking about the Indonesian tsunami, but the rest is unintelligible.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Disregard

new topics

top topics

join