It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros or Murdoch: Whose side will you fall on in the upcoming civil unrest?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: zosimov

Two heads on the same dragon. I choose chopping them off.

Unfortunately, I believe this dragon has more than two heads. If civil unrest ever raises it's ugly head here in the USA, you will will have multiple factions fighting for control. JMO

There is only one faction that controls the left AND the right.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I believe this dragon has more than two heads. If civil unrest ever raises it's ugly head here in the USA, you will will have multiple factions fighting for control. JMO

You know, I totally agree with you. I suppose I introduced the false dichotomy to demonstrate how we're all being manipulated towards unrest by those who control the information flow.

The same people who discredited and attacked MSM are now using it to form opinions about the violent protests, etc.. so who's behind the curtain?

Love is a force to be reckoned with, luckily. Corny as it sounds I have a lot of love for my fellow man. (on most days
I am greatly ignorant in some respects, highly flawed, and can fall into the trap sometimes, too).

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I am with you Brother.
It is indeed easy to get pulled in to this pointless battle, but it affects us all and needs to be won with love instead of hate. We can make an exception for Rockefeller and Soros and Sh%t can them with violent reprisal, using legal means of course.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I am with you Brother.
It is indeed easy to get pulled in to this pointless battle, but it affects us all and needs to be won with love instead of hate. We can make an exception for Rockefeller and Soros and Sh%t can them with violent reprisal, using legal means of course.

This is so encouraging to hear! I am happy for your sake that you have not been dragged down with the current. Keep spreading the good word!

edit on 17-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Neither. I deny the shadow government and their internal war. Its not mine and I dont win either way.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Neither. I deny the shadow government and their internal war. Its not mine and I dont win either way.

Well said!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

There are powers that pull of us from all kinds of directions. Yes I believe in good and evil, black and white, but do not see them as 2 sides of the same coin.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I am not even worried about the government, it is the good and evil in the population, and not just here in the US, but worldwide.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I am not even worried about the government, it is the good and evil in the population, and not just here in the US, but worldwide.

Exactly. This seems more of a bottom-up (but manipulated by the top down) potential for extreme tragedy.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
When civil unrest happens, it won't be the people following those 2 tools who come out on top, ill tell you that.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

What you need to worry about are the cities. I live 5 hours from a metro area. The people around here know each other for generations, and have cooperated for that long to survive. Our grandparents lived i houses with dirt floors if they were lucky, and dugouts more than likely, when they were growing up. So we've come a long way, baby.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I am with you Brother.

No need to question my affiliation with The Holy Trinity (GOD The Father Almighty, His only Son, Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Ghost). To pick between soros or murdock is like choosing poop that floats, or poop that sinks.
SNF!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
When civil unrest happens, it won't be the people following those 2 tools who come out on top, ill tell you that.

I've studied my share of history.. and it never is.

The ones who make it through are left with utter devastation, and not a small portion of whom have to face their own horrific role in the mess.

Definitely praying we don't take it that far, my friend!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I am with you Brother.

No need to question my affiliation with The Holy Trinity (GOD The Father Almighty, His only Son, Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Ghost). To pick between soros or murdock is like choosing poop that floats, or poop that sinks.
SNF!

Great news there, my brotha!!
We already know that good triumphs in the end!!!
edit on 17-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ha, just realized I totally contradicted myself between responding to BubbaJoe and MotherMayEye. To clarify, in my belief, the public battle between Murdoch and Soros is all for show. I imagine that behind the doors both are unified for one goal, and together would divide the spoils. The bickering keeps us distracted and at odds with one another so that we may accuse rather than unite.

The problem with evil though is that the loyalty is tenuous. Based solely on greed/power, which can backfire I imagine.

Let's hope the whole house of cards falls.

I appreciate every comment on this thread, thank you for the time and insight.

I believe that many of us (humanity) truly are motivated by good. If you're the type to pray, well now would be as good a time as any. I have great hope for us all.. (And a place to "camp" with a few hearty people just in case!)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Some one else has brought up Koch. Another name is Robert Mercer, chief funder of Trump campaign, his campaign staff, including especially Steven Bannon; Mercer also funded Breitbart.com. Which is a platform for hateful and divisive rhetoric. The double speak allows the editors to distance themselves as blameless because "hey, somebody else wrote those articles, not us."

As for choosing sides: I am a solitary practitioner of TOTEG Tribe, a defunct shamanic tradition. Highlights:

Toteg Tribe practices Cultural Integrity, which we define as the practice of recognizing the Cultures of Origin, Cultures of Immersion, and Cultures of Identification, of ourselves and our Clan members and Tribe family, without co-opting or assuming to claim the practices and beliefs which are identified with indigenous cultures or even the cultures of our own ancestors.

Indeed, the one hallmark of Toteg Tribe spirituality which marks it as unique and differentiates it from other kinds of American Paganism is its insistence on having its members become familiar with, identify, adopt as stewardships and recognize in rites of worship several classes of beings which are often ignored in other approaches to spirituality. These include our ancestral lineages of blood, culture and religious practice, the animals, plants, weather and seasonal changes of our own locale, and what we refer to as the “Genii Loci”, the local myths, legends and stories, land spirits, animal totems and familiars, and regional and cultural Deity figures. Therefore, our holidays and rituals may be as many and varied as are the people and places by whom and in which Toteg Tribe is recognized.
Witchvox: Toteg Tribe ~ Natural Spirituality Where You Are

My Culture of Origin is marauder, plunderer, taker of lives and lands of others.

My Culture of Immersion is as a white(American) Protestant Christian which included a self identification as "true Israel by virtue of Jesus the 'seed of Abraham'", at the same time however influenced heavily in Secular Humanism.

My culture of Identification is Stranger in a Strange Land. That means that my forefathers did not evolve here, on this continent. They evolved elsewhere, migrated here, and took. Therefore, I'm am not completely attuned to where I am, even though I was born here.

One of the Genii Loci is a powerful mountain/storm/rain/wind, an invisible mountain without stone, that rises high into the troposphere. Convergence is the name in English, the coming together of plates of air, as tectonic plates collide to form mountains. The clouds form in the rising clash, spread out as a tree spreads its branches. The rain falls on all within the shadow, for streams and crops and every living thing.

I can't be KKK, or American neo-Nazi for I am no Christian. Neither do I believe in the deist "providence" who led the White man in "Manifest Destiny". (White Nationalist Americans)

I view the Jewish Nationalist Americans with great suspicion, for the nationalism goes quite often with the prefix as opposed to the suffix. "You cannot serve two masters. Either you love the one and hate the other" or you plunder the one for the benefit of the other.

I suspect that White Nationalism has been purposely energized to provide an excuse for the building up and taxpayer provided defense of Jewish Nationalism. The fault lies with the deceptive disseminators of double speak. We are all victims of a PsyOp sometimes called "Mind F###".

Sides, um, "Stronger Together", that's the true meaning of fascism by the way. Good fascism recognizes common unity within diversity. So let's "Make America Great Again".

edit on 18-11-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Of course that's how you keep the population under control. Division also keeps people from focusing on them while they continue more of this #.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
None of them . Theres already enough misery in the world , I refuse to add more to it .

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Significant lyrics:

We belong to the light
We belong to the thunder
We belong to the sound of the words
We've both fallen under

Whatever we deny or embrace
For worse or for better
We belong, we belong
We belong together
Have we become a habit?
Do we distort the facts?
Now, there's no looking forward
Now, there's no turning back
Close your eyes and try to sleep now
Close your eyes and try to dream
Clear your mind and do your best
To try and wash the palette clean

We can't begin to know it
How much we really care
I hear your voice inside me
I see your face everywhere
Still you say

We belong to the light
We belong to the thunder
We belong to the sound of the words
We've both fallen under

ETA

I thought the lyric was "We belong to the night"

The blue dome of the sky,
the apparent shield,
protecting us from outer space,
is really an optical illusion
created by the light.

At night,
if and where light pollution is low,
we see clearly.

But light is good
in its own way.
edit on 18-11-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

ETA

I thought the lyric was "We belong to the night"

The blue dome of the sky,
the apparent shield,
protecting us from outer space,
is really an optical illusion
created by the light.

At night,
if and where light pollution is low,
we see clearly.

But light is good
in its own way.

Hey pthena, nice to hear from you! Thanks for the excellent comments, as usual. You're right.. the lyrics for that song (which I love) are quite appropriate for the subject matter. I had never given them the attention they deserved. Very deep song..

And I also loved your poem (is it a poem?) above. Nice insight into the clarity that night/darkness brings.

Hope you're doing well!

-zos

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join