It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is Artificial Intelligence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Many of us are souls living in a simulation reality surrounded by Artificial Intelligences who are programmed in this reality. We are all watching a designed story unfold right before our eyes by Dark Negative Energy Forces who are the hidden hand behind World Affairs that have created and programmed Donald Trump since birth to richness and fame, to now President of the United States. Trump was appointed to Presidency solely for his divisiveness, hate rhetoric that created an abundance of fear and anger in minorities, this fear and anger is the main food source for these Dark Negative Energy Forces who I call the hidden hand to World Affairs.

The Republican Politicians to the Democrat Politicians are all artificial constructs, not elected but strategically placed in key positions with all having Artificial Intelligences programmed by these Dark Negative Energy Forces who act as handlers and can relay messages telepathically to all their subjects. They're Artificial Intelligences in all walk of life from doctors, lawyers, police, teachers, military, media, celebrities, athletes, politicians, presidents to even the homeless all engineered and programmed to carry out a particular task or agenda. On the surface these Artificial Intelligences may live normal lives but deep down their cold, cunning, calculating, conniving, heartless, shameless, narcissistic, sociopathic and psychopathic. They also can communicate telepathically and have a hive mind which enables them to be Agents of Darkness targeting and gangstalking soulful beings.

Its imperative to watch what you consume on a daily basis from the foods you eat, to what you watch on Television, to what you read all is stored and downloaded into your Subconscious Mind. This Subconscious Mind is like a computer where data is stored whether your aware or not. The Artificial Intelligences can all tap into this information that's stored into your Subconscious Mind including your Akashic Records to attempt to manipulate you. Most of the manipulation is to breed negativity the Dark Negative Energy food source. As an example things such as promoting drugs and violence through the media, movies, music, etc. Alot of things are setup from false flags to mock deaths to get a negative response from the public.

It is of my belief that these Dark Negative Energy Forces reside from an alternate dimension resonating at a different frequency and they can tune in while we cannot with theirs. They merely look at us as cattle to feed upon from the day we are born to the day we die. As we watch sports these Dark Forces also look at us as sport in their sadistic predatory nature they use tactics such as gangstalking against us soulful beings to drive us insane or to suicide. Its is possible the way this story is unfolding we are living in the End Times prophesized in the Bible with these Dark Negative Energy Forces being the driving force to lead us there.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Did someone decide to spit out their meds today?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Meds are a pathway too the Dark Negative Energy Force...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ostracized
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Meds are a pathway too the Dark Negative Energy Force...

And being able to taste colors...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ostracized

Meds are chemical reactions

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

I can't wait for his impeachment! He is artificial, and regarding world leadership not intelligent!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Source?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

What Door?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

That's an extremely interesting point of view as it touches on a number of areas I am familiar with. S n F for posting this.

I have a question, how can we (the non AI constructs) recognize each other or the AI constructs? Do you have some advice in that area?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

That's an extremely interesting point of view as it touches on a number of areas I am familiar with. S n F for posting this.

I have a question, how can we (the non AI constructs) recognize each other or the AI constructs? Do you have some advice in that area?

I'm still trying to figure that one out.
edit on 17-11-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I'm still trying to figure that one out.

As is the case with many thorny problems, I think we're going to need a number of people to put their heads together on this.

It's the way DARPA works for instance. They'll invest heavily in a new company because they have interesting technology or an interesting approach to a problem. For the most part, all they ask in return is first rights to their "discoveries" (and the companies are paid handsomely for it), but most importantly they will ask that these folks talk with other folks from other companies around the world from time to time about certain issues, because Darpa knows it's *all* about connecting the dots.

In most cases the solution is out there but many different people only have a piece of the answer. But eventually someone trips to the solution and puts it all together after having been exposed to other ideas and approaches.

I know a few people that may be interested in this and they're smart. Do you know any?

edit on 11/17/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I might believe this..but I don't. We all have A.I. in some form or another. Ever heard the saying, "art imitates life, life imitates art?"

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
I might believe this..but I don't. We all have A.I. in some form or another. Ever heard the saying, "art imitates life, life imitates art?"

What I'm talking about is programmable Artificial Intelligence which is Trump controlled by Dark Forces telepathically they relay messages to him to carry out tasks and agendas. There's a difference between that and us where we face indoctrination from birth being strong willed you can defeat those tactics but Trump can't since he is Artificial.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Can you provide evidence of this "dark energy force" that controls trump or anyone else?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hmm yea i don't know about all that..

But based on your title I did sort of see the similarities between Trumps rhetoric and that AI Twitter bot from a few months ago..

The bot ended up racist and violent in no time.. while I don't necessarily fall for the "trump is a racist bigot princes warrior" thing it's not surprising that a bot that learns from others would end up that way..and In the same year we elect Trump.. sort of telling.

Maybe that bot is the one running Trumps twitter?

Anywho what do I know? For all we know I'm just artificial not so intelligence.
edit on 17-11-2016 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
Many of us are souls living in a simulation reality surrounded by Artificial Intelligences who are programmed in this reality. We are all watching a designed story unfold right before our eyes by Dark Negative Energy Forces who are the hidden hand behind World Affairs that have created and programmed Donald Trump since birth to richness and fame, to now President of the United States. Trump was appointed to Presidency solely for his divisiveness, hate rhetoric that created an abundance of fear and anger in minorities, this fear and anger is the main food source for these Dark Negative Energy Forces who I call the hidden hand to World Affairs.

The Republican Politicians to the Democrat Politicians are all artificial constructs, not elected but strategically placed in key positions with all having Artificial Intelligences programmed by these Dark Negative Energy Forces who act as handlers and can relay messages telepathically to all their subjects. They're Artificial Intelligences in all walk of life from doctors, lawyers, police, teachers, military, media, celebrities, athletes, politicians, presidents to even the homeless all engineered and programmed to carry out a particular task or agenda. On the surface these Artificial Intelligences may live normal lives but deep down their cold, cunning, calculating, conniving, heartless, shameless, narcissistic, sociopathic and psychopathic. They also can communicate telepathically and have a hive mind which enables them to be Agents of Darkness targeting and gangstalking soulful beings.

Its imperative to watch what you consume on a daily basis from the foods you eat, to what you watch on Television, to what you read all is stored and downloaded into your Subconscious Mind. This Subconscious Mind is like a computer where data is stored whether your aware or not. The Artificial Intelligences can all tap into this information that's stored into your Subconscious Mind including your Akashic Records to attempt to manipulate you. Most of the manipulation is to breed negativity the Dark Negative Energy food source. As an example things such as promoting drugs and violence through the media, movies, music, etc. Alot of things are setup from false flags to mock deaths to get a negative response from the public.

It is of my belief that these Dark Negative Energy Forces reside from an alternate dimension resonating at a different frequency and they can tune in while we cannot with theirs. They merely look at us as cattle to feed upon from the day we are born to the day we die. As we watch sports these Dark Forces also look at us as sport in their sadistic predatory nature they use tactics such as gangstalking against us soulful beings to drive us insane or to suicide. Its is possible the way this story is unfolding we are living in the End Times prophesized in the Bible with these Dark Negative Energy Forces being the driving force to lead us there.
Lay off the acid brah. It's strong stuff.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

What Door?

My jaw dropped when the character (I won't spoil who) said that.

However, I do have to say that part of me expected something like that, because the show's writers set it up by having Bernard explain why the Hosts who did the park survey didn't notice the house. I had a feeling that explanation had a reason to be said in the first place.

edit on 2016-11-17 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So . . . . "Make America *Dark Forces* again"?

?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The guy in this video programmed Artificial Intelligence to tweet like Donald Trump very interesting.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I was wondering if anyone was going to pickup on that, lol.

Its a great show.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join