It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson: Obama should pardon Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
So... Jesse Jackson is basically saying that she is guilty? Will these idiots ever stop shooting themselves in the foot?

Hear that sound?? Its the sounds of millions of Democrats facepalming and wishing Jackson was a Republican.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

I believe that. But assigning that special prosecutor will settle it once and for all, for history and justice.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: mobiusmale

I disagree. Pardoning Clinton would be tactic admission of guilt on Hillary's part. And even if the law doesn't see it that way, all the Hillary haters will. At this point she should just let them throw everything at her they can and if she is truly as innocent as she claims (or there really isn't enough evidence to pursue a case as Comey claimed) then she'll have no worries. But capitulating the Right's concerns by pardoning her is the wrong answer and will forever tarnish her in the history books with no way to remove that mark.

No one looks at the Nixon pardon and states that he was actually innocent.

Absolutely. Let a fair and impartial investigation (or, more accurately, series of investigations) play out. If an indictment and trial are indicated, let that go forward (it would be the most public trial in history!). If she is found guilty, let the punishment fit the crime(s).

If not, may she retire in peace and spend her remaining days happily reading her books, playing with her dogs and grandkids...I'm sure there will be a book deal or two in there for her and hubby - if not a movie!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

And 6 people were granted immunity from innocence and the 5th was plead numerous times due to the ones pleading it not wanting to give testimony which would clear them of any wrongdoing?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

You should check out some of Fox news then..it's not an anomaly.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

You should check out some of Fox news then..it's not an anomaly.

Repubicans have their own morons.. you can keep yours.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Not that I support Hillary but does one not have to be at least charged..perhaps convicted first?

Nope. Ford pardoned Nixon without any charges being filed much less a conviction. Many people seem to not understand that. Nixon was never charged or convicted and he still got a pardon. Why? Because he surely would have been charge and very likely convicted.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Not my morons..I don't cheerlead for, or believe any of them.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Not that I support Hillary but does one not have to be at least charged..perhaps convicted first?

Nope. Ford pardoned Nixon without any charges being filed much less a conviction. Many people seem to not understand that. Nixon was never charged or convicted and he still got a pardon. Why? Because he surely would have been charge and very likely convicted.

Yeah, and Nixon was working on relations with China.. couldnt have that now, could we??
Nope.. this is about the only thing this generation knows about Nixon.. that he was a baaaad guy... according to the narrative.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Exactly what may have been the "Comey Ploy" .The pressure that he was under to prosecute by Congress while Obama was still President . Knowing if he did , his career was over and Obama would just pardon Hillary. Thus making all that work come to naught. In his first little speech he as much as outlined , to Congress , the case against her . Then did the famous "intent" lines. He knew full well that intent did not have to happen. That was his first stall. Then Chaffetz (sp) put the heat on him again. Then the case was reopened. And although the first 150,000 emails had been investigated for over a year , the "new set" of 600000+ was gone over in 8 days. Comey's next stall. Come January 20th , Obama cannot pardon anyone , including himself , Is it possible Comey set the stage for Trump ?

Sure. whatever. At this point in the game I'm done listening to right wing crazy talk about Comey's intentions. Just indict her already and lets see where the chips lie.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Interesting point, I will have to familiarise myself with Nixon..did any agency investigate him and then say, no criminal intent, or not enough to warrant charges? as has been the case for Clinton..I'm not saying she isn't dirty either..just trying to get to the meat and bones of it.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Totally agree.

It's a mess, and a *big* conundrum for the new administration.

I frankly don't know what the best answer is...as per usual.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
If not, may she retire in peace and spend her remaining days happily reading her books, playing with her dogs and grandkids...I'm sure there will be a book deal or two in there for her and hubby - if not a movie!

I REALLY pray you guys are sincere about saying this finally, because the way investigations into the Clintons has behaved in the past is like the Clintons "eviled" their crimes away and it wasn't due to a lack of evidence or because you guys were willing to listen to the results of the investigation.

The reason we are at this point NOW is because y'all still haven't accepted the last investigation. But hey at least with an actual criminal investigation the Clintons will finally be able to yell double jeopardy if the right STILL can't let it go if nothing comes from it then.
edit on 17-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

He sure as sh$t was not a good guy either..interfered in drug policy and made criminals out of alot of people..very much needlessly.
The money wasted since then is mind boggling..his legacy.

I don't want to stray too far off topic here.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

Interesting point, I will have to familiarise myself with Nixon..did any agency investigate him and then say, no criminal intent, or not enough to warrant charges? as has been the case for Clinton..I'm not saying she isn't dirty either..just trying to get to the meat and bones of it.

The way things played out is that Nixon knew the writing was on the wall, stepped down from the Presidency, and then Ford pardoned him before any investigations happened to prevent all of Nixon's nastiness from coming to light.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Yeah, and Nixon was working on relations with China.. couldnt have that now, could we??
Nope.. this is about the only thing this generation knows about Nixon.. that he was a baaaad guy... according to the narrative.

This is why if Hillary Clinton cares ANYTHING about her legacy, she won't accept a pardon from Obama.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

a reply to: mobiusmale

I disagree. Pardoning Clinton would be tactic admission of guilt on Hillary's part. And even if the law doesn't see it that way, all the Hillary haters will. At this point she should just let them throw everything at her they can and if she is truly as innocent as she claims (or there really isn't enough evidence to pursue a case as Comey claimed) then she'll have no worries. But capitulating the Right's concerns by pardoning her is the wrong answer and will forever tarnish her in the history books with no way to remove that mark.

No one looks at the Nixon pardon and states that he was actually innocent.

Well said.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

This is why if Hillary Clinton cares ANYTHING about her legacy, she won't accept a pardon from Obama.

AGREED.
We all know her hands arent clean.. you cant be a lifelong politician and have clean hands. I dont care who you are, even Ron Paul for those who claim he is clean as a whistle. You dont get where you get without playing the game. However, to the severity... who knows. She mishandled info.. its a nobrainer.. but Im sure she isnt the only one by far.

Im sure if there is something there that they can isolate to her and the foundation, something will come along at some point. A lot with the prosecution is.. who is involved. Depends on who they want to expose. Id prefer to wait and see... and stop fighting over it constantly.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

She mishandled info.. its a nobrainer.. but Im sure she isnt the only one by far.

But that's not the point. It's only bad if you get caught.

Been that way since forever.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Thank you for the summary.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join