It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain Has Passed the Most Extreme Surveillance Law Ever Passed in a Democracy'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: AshFan

Being awake has nothing to do with this. Having a PM we did not vote for however, has a great deal to do with it.

Meanwhile where 's Nigel farrage?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
www.msn.com...
A very long list of groups of people able to look into our surfing history very sad really and I feel it wont be long untill "normal" people will stop daring to ask pertinent questions or dare to be different! So sad

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Western democracy at it's finest.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

It's nice down here mate, being called a Pommie ######## is usual but half of the thick feckers calling you one descended from us! Irony hey?!

Unless it becomes illegal to watch dwarf women getting it on with maure lezzers in a an inflatable pool full of custard, feel free to monitor my it usage.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Britain is a great place

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: TrueBrit

There has been a budget cutback for the old ECHELON system?

US SIS

However, the budget crises of post war cutbacks combined with the passage of a law in 1927 making radio communications intercept illegal in America, brought the code and cipher effort nearly to a halt. To save the effort from extinction, in April 1929, the Secretary of War directed "That the Signal Corps be charged with the duties pertaining to the solution of enemy codes and ciphers and the detection of secret inks in War

Nah, the golf balls and listening stations for transatlantic cables have had billions poured in but the official sites RNAS/HMS Nightjar are 'closed' yet have US armed guards who ask you what you're up to if your car accidentally breaks down outside them.

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Being awake has nothing to do with this. Having a PM we did not vote for however, has a great deal to do with it.

Meanwhile where 's Nigel farrage?

In a gold plated mansion being given a title in the house of lords, cpunting his pay rise of £1000 per week post brexit, while Trump tries to make him EU secratary (despite our gov telling him to f off) on the basis hhe's 'anti-establishment'.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
These Are The 48 Organizations That Now Have Access To Every Brit's Browsing History

LOOKY LOOKY

I think there are a bunch of Bronies about to be outed.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: AshFan
a reply to: smurfy

They have just created their very own panopticon. You are trapped on an island and everything you do it being recorded.

We have boats.. Although The two huge land masses either side of our island are not that appealing either. Especially the one to the west of Ireland..

Greenland?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well the uk has always been the testing bed for new technology and ideas.
Then if successful they export it to your neck of the woods.

1984 alright !!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura

1984 alright !!

I'm still waiting for afternoon tea and Crumpets to take off over here. And the whole not going to the dentist thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan

originally posted by: stealthyaroura

1984 alright !!

I'm still waiting for afternoon tea and Crumpets to take off over here. And the whole not going to the dentist thing.

I laughed so hard my false's flew out of my chops and are now firmly chewing on the curtain!
Lol ash👍🏻

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience No...you are definitely making light. Americans, with their own issues involved, are angry and for good reason. All these "rules we must acknowledge" is nothing less than a failed attempt to hide the nature of what this technology is capable of. Simply, we don't know what we don't know which offers a lot of leg room for "snoops" and their quarries. When govt. officials involved in the trade are questioned by Senate hearings and investigators, refuse to answer in public forums and demand a "Executive Session" to keep "classified" material secret for national security. This, of course, destroys "transparency" and is a major blow against the rights of the Individual. They hide behind lies to know all that can be known on the individual while all efforts to discover who, what, when, how and why govt. officials are doing under the cover of "operating under the color of authority." If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and looks like a duck...then it's a friggin duck! Welcome to the world of tyranny!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have read about this bill a while ago. It's interesting that British are so calm, no protests. They still don't understand that now goverment can listen all their mobile conversations and see every move on the Web. When I will come to GB I will definitely get UK vpn and tor. I care about my online privacy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join