It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump supporter, 15, beaten during Rockville protest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Trump supporter, 15, beaten during Rockville protest

Hundreds of students from Richard Montgomery High School were carrying signs reading, “Love Trumps Hate,” and chanting near the Rockville courthouse on Maryland Avenue in a protest that began at about 10 a.m. when a 15-year-old boy wearing one of the Trump campaign’s “Make America Great Again” hats was attacked by about four students.

The group surrounded the teen, punching him repeatedly, then threw him to the ground and kicked him repeatedly in the ribs. It is not yet clear what led up to the incident, but Maj. Michael English with Rockville police said the victim was not the aggressor.

“They jumped him and beat him up pretty bad,” Max Stucky, a bystander who witnessed the attack, told WTOP.

The irony of the Love Trumps Hate slogan.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: loam
I guess they believe in really tough love.

edit on b000000302016-11-17T09:32:25-06:0009America/ChicagoThu, 17 Nov 2016 09:32:25 -0600900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Tolerance.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Add them to the growing list of casualties.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This cant be right, there is a thread on the top page telling us how liberals are reasonable and sensible people who are going to stop Trump ever being president through their love and respect for democracy, their superior wisdom and their altruism.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Geez, mob mentality, a lot like Nationalism.

Hey kids, Uncle Sam wants You!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Added to my "so called tolerant left" collection.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
maybe it was a question..a hypothesis.

Love trumps hate....
field test number 429:
Tests remains unsuccessful, I still cant stop being violent towards people who think differently. perhaps 430 will prove this hypothesis correct, for now, I still remain a crybully. For now, I must find more trump supporter test subjects.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What were these mobs of high schools kids doing out on protests during the hours they should have been in the classroom? I'd say that some school administration officials need to give some explanations. I'm sure things have changed in thousands of years since I was in high school but is there really a Protesting What We Don't Like class being offered these days?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Absolute insanity.

Lock em up, throw away the key. These thugs (if completely accurate that they were the aggressors) deserve no freedoms what so ever. If they supported peaceful protest, then all is well.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111
You forgot the in bit. As in intolerance.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
love trumps hate... more like hate breeds hate.

what is the point of these protests... the people have spoken.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

the people have spoken.

Yes they did and they said we want Clinton. This is the second time this generation has seen a Republican win the presidency without winning the popular vote. People are fed up and angry this of course is no excuse for any sort of violence and the people committing those acts should do prison time over them.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've seen this quote going around but I don't know who originally posted it.

"Love Trumps Hate" involves a lot more arson and assault than I would have guessed.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

here is how vast Trump won this presidency

And this is how vastly Clinton lost

This is the exact reason why the electoral vote is important, that those who live in large metropolitan areas cannot rule over those who don't.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

any stories or videos on Trump supporters beating Clinton supporters?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: odzeandennz

the people have spoken.

Yes they did and they said we want Clinton (to stay out of office for good).

ftfy

And we won, go figure...maybe now we can start deprecating the PC whiners and get back to the real America.

join