It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If China, Russia Create New World Order, Philippines 'Will Be First to Join'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Ok, just so we're clear: you're willing to compare an attack on peacefull protesters with their fight against the oppressor? Who is waging war again?
With regards to Assad you might have a point, we'll see. But with all that chaos in the MidEast from the playbook for mil-ind complexes I'm having a hard time not to support one of the few halfway fair elected douchebags around.

And what 'humanitarian warfares' turned into is plain as day and worse than Hiroshima, look up the child cancer rates of Falludscha in case of doubt. I'm not here to argue for anything like that, but to blaim the Russians for this mess is actually pretty low on my list either. Who would've thought...

Nato here, Otan there. Nothing but a bunch of warmongering shills for the mil-ind complexes and sometimes I can't help myself and have to ponder the thought, that all you folks secretly host partys for Putin and Assad, sharing stories on how all ya smart folks with smart phones pulled that one off while having the finest.

That or my life is a comic strip full of retarded jokes.

Sincerely yours
PutinOpinion

edit on 17-11-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The President of the Philippines, who has actually encouraged domestic terrorism in the form of anti-drug vigilantism

Russian documentary about Philippines war on drugs
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Is this a Pro-Russia , Pro ChiCom ,Pro- Phillipines , Anti - US , Anti-West, Anti-NWO , Pro NWO , or all the above thread. I am confused.

DJW trying to be objective in this thread, but he is still the proponent of
Merkel - furheren of the free world.

www.politico.eu...

They did really wrote it "Fuhreren" in german press, lol.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Russia holding there own have you even been there?? I have relatives there they are hurting along with the Russian economy. People are buying things they don't even need to trade later because they know the economy is collapsing. The reason the Russians pulled out the ICC is self intrests. They can't be sued like the recent case they lost. Remember there is a lot of people just waiting to sue over the aor liner in ukraine. Through in SyrIA and Russia can end up owing huge judegments they can't afford.

Putin has no intention of starting a new world order on fact just the opposite. He would love to deal with individual countries rather than groups like the EU.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

There's lots of blame to go around on Syria. Russians, assad, Obama the EU oh almost forgot the UK. This has turned into a mess started with Obama's lack of leadership then the EU dropped the ball as well. And Now Russia is cluster bombing alleppo trying to kill terrorists by driving out the civilian population.

Thus civil war won't end even if Isil is destroyed they just moved in seeing an opertunity. This all falls back to Sunni and Shia. Syria has a minority in charge and the Sunni are going to keep fighting until there gone.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Through in SyrIA and Russia can end up owing huge judegments they can't afford.

ICC is not envisaged as a "reparation tool" against countries. It can prosecute individuals from the countries which signed Rome Statute.

Since Russia now withdraw from the Rome Statute, ICC has no jurisdiction over Russian citizens whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

And Now Russia is cluster bombing alleppo trying to kill terrorists by driving out the civilian population.

Proofs ?youtu.be...

Earlier on Tuesday, State Department spokesperson Elizabeth Trudeau accused Russia of striking “five hospitals and one mobile clinic in Syria,” without specifying the source of information. Russia’s Defense Ministry has strongly denied these allegations. “We do not know where Elizabeth Trudeau gets information about what is happening in Syria. Her repeating rumors about some ‘five hospitals’ and ‘one mobile clinic’ which were ‘bombed’ only confirms the fact that all the State Department’s public rhetoric on the situation in Syria is based on blatant lies,” Defense Ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov said at a Tuesday briefing. As of Wednesday, Russia has not launched any airstrikes in Aleppo for 29 days, according to the Defense Ministry. Russian jets are currently flying sorties in Idlib and Homs provinces, striking only verified terrorist infrastructure, namely factories and arms depots.
www.rt.com...
edit on 17-11-2016 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2016 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Proof is the unexploded cluster bombs with Russian serial numbers. They are all over the net don't play games RT is trying to hide it . Unfortunately a lot of there cluster bombs haven't exploded or fortunately I guess for the people in aleppo leaving plenty of evidence strewn across alleppo. Bottom line they shouldn't be used in civilian populations but the Russians don't have enough smart munitions so they rely on destroying blocks at a time.
edit on 11/17/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

MSM using pro-al Nusra “media center” as source for war-propaganda

off-guardian.org...

You can treat RT as John Kirby recently said, but frankly they do have sometimes interviews with western officials.
You can't blatantly deny all of them on the grounds that those messages are transmitted from RT, so they must be false and propaganda.
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Also, how is going American lead battle on Mossul ?

rudaw.net...

Watch those videos, smart munition or dumb I don't know. But the pictures are not pretty.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Recent MSNBC video Deadly Airstrikes Hit Children's Hospital In Aleppo | Morning Joe | MSNBC

youtu.be...

Now, if you watch it even cursory you can see they are using halab news network.
Who is Halab news network ?
www.facebook.com...

Mohamad Shbeeb -one of HalabNewsNetwork members- documented a demonstration in#BesiegedAleppo that refuse the fake "safe corridors" that Russia and regime Announced
The civilians assure that they will stay in their city until they break the siege and defeat the regime and it's Sectarian militias
#Aleppo Sat 22/October/2016

I wouldn't trust them, honestly.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

Also, how is going American lead battle on Mossul ?

rudaw.net...

Watch those videos, smart munition or dumb I don't know. But the pictures are not pretty.

Simple answer is they are not the Iraqi military is handling that. They have a handful of special ops to advise but they are restricted from actual combat operations.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

No, the answer is not as simple as you claim.

First. There are also concerns about american bombings of civilians
airwars.org...

The US-led Coalition targeting so-called Islamic State has substantially underestimated the civilian toll of its airstrikes, according to analysis released by Amnesty International. The detailed report alleges that certain attacks may have violated international humanitarian law. According to senior Amnesty Syria researcher Neil Sammonds, who authored the study, “the US military’s civilian casualty assessment system is clearly pretty close to being unfit for purpose at present, and needs an overhaul.”

Second. Iraqi army is hardly a major force battling ISIS. Most of the dirty job doing Kurdish Peshmerga.
youtu.be...
And there are already accusations that Kurds ethnically cleansing Arab villages
Third. There are also Turkish army and Iraqi weak government doesn't like this fact.
youtu.be... Listen what Erdogan said.

In your view everything is simple, I want to see how america going to resolve Iraqi-Kurdish-Turkish antagonizing interests.
USA pushed Kurds to take Mosul (region not generally of Kurdish majority). Well, let's see Mosul is not taken still, there is not enough money to pay ISIS (for them to leave) Kurds - to fight and Turks not to interfere meanwhile lol.

Yes, there is a crazy conspiratorial claim in one of those videos from main Rusian TV about americans bribing ISIS to leave Mosul.
I'm not going to defend every squeak from Russia, they do have their own bias of course, but sometimes you can't find Erdogan's staements with English
translation without using some Russian source lol
Also, some Russians listening to Alex Jones in Russian. youtu.be...
www.youtube.com...
And in your worldview everything is black and white. Russians using dumb munitions thousands of innocent Syrians dead, USA smart ops - only ISIS scum dead. Get real.

edit on 18-11-2016 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

Real Trump youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I may just keep wondering why you keep mentioning "Westphalian principles" as sacred. So called Westphalian principles historically is anachronism. They were violated numerous times since 1648.

The idea that no nation has a right to interfere in the domestic affairs of another sovereign nation is the first principle of rational international law. It is constantly being violated, but, in general, it allows one to identify the aggressor in any given conflict. In the First Gulf War, Saddam's Iraq was the aggressor, seizing territory from Kuwait. In the Second Gulf War, the United States was the aggressor. There is no international body to enforce these laws, but aggression can legitimately be met with armed resistance. Allied states can reinforce the invaded nation.

When a foreign nation gets involved in a domestic conflict-- a civil war-- the results are always disastrous. We saw that with the United States in Viet Nam and are currently seeing it with Russia in Syria.

There are legitimate ways for one nation to influence another, and illegitimate ways. Official cultural emissaries like the Alliance Francaise, touring artists, lecturers, and so forth are one way for governments to project power. Non Government Organizations are another. In fact, so long as an agent of change makes clear that they are representing a foreign power, they should be free to lobby officials or buy advertising space.

There are also illegitimate ways to project power through bribery, black propaganda, agents provocateurs, and so forth. Every government will use these tool when they deem it necessary.

Clausewitz said that "war is diplomacy by other means." In general, if a nation has to violate Westphalian principles in order to achieve its desired ends, either its policy is corrupt or unlawful, or its diplomacy ineffective.

I particularly object to Russia's annexation of Crimea because it was unnecessary. Russia had its Black Sea harbor guaranteed by diplomacy. Invading Ukrainian territory was not only aggression, it was unnecessary. Putin was not pursuing an international objective, he was using military aggression to address his own domestic political goals. George W. Bush was doing something similar when he invaded Iraq.

Both leaders should be held accountable for violating another nation's sovereignty by force of arms, but neither will. This brings us back to the "new world order" of the OP. There is nothing new about it. It is the status quo. What would be new is if Russia and the United States agreed to international adjudication when they violate international agreements. That is never going to happen.

What is troubling about Duterte's statement is that he seems to be implying that states that reject liberal democracy should form an alliance to set new standards of international conduct.
edit on 18-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
USA is also expanding borders in Antartica. Lots of land there.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeyourchains
USA is also expanding borders in Antartica. Lots of land there.

And Russia s expanding its territorial claims in the Arctic. There may be a lot of oil and gas there.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is the response to the US meddling and not treating one of the US's biggest allies in the region with respect.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
This is the response to the US meddling and not treating one of the US's biggest allies in the region with respect.

Please explain.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I do believe THE KURDs might have a thing or 2 to say.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I wonder how Hezzbola will faire after this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join