It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kirby admits no evidence of hospitals bombardments by Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
I hate how corrupt the U.S. has become.
There's no question anymore that we're the bad guys now. Every day I see more and more evidence of it and what we're turning into.
We just feed into the Globalist agenda at the cost of our citizens and everything we once stood for.
The death rattle just grows louder and it all won't end well.

It is not limited to US, lot of braindead from London to Moscow.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

I had caught the vid clip of the exchange
Kerby and Kerry have big issues as this piece shows what is going on behind the scenes

edit on 17-11-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
Thanks, that was amusing: at one point, I caught myself thinking I was watching a parody by Jim Carrey, but not a real briefing. Matthew Lee (Associated Press) was great at the end of the footage.

P.S. Jim Carrey is tremendous, BTW.))

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Случилась страшная трагедия – у четы Обама родился белый ребенок. По этому поводу на пресс-конференции докладывает пресс-секретарь Госдепа США Мари Харф.

– Россия и лично президент Путин несомненно являются виновниками этого инцидента, у нас есть абсолютно все доказательства, но из-за секретности мы не можем их открыть.

Журналист: – А как вы объясните, что за 9 месяцев до того у президента Обамы гостил президент Украины Порошенко? Разве эти два факта не связаны?

МХ: – Абсолютно не связаны. Их даже сравнивать нельзя. К тому же президент Порошенко нанес визит чете Обама как частное лицо. Он мог просто навещать в США свою бабушку. Следующий вопрос, пожалуйста!

– А как вы объясните, что и лицом, и прической младенец не похож на Путина, но очень похож на Порошенко, практически одно лицо.

– Учитывая, что младенец не является афро-американцем, портретное сходство не может быть определено на глаз.

– То есть вы хотите сказать, что все белые на одно лицо?

– Я этого не говорила!

– А как быть с тем, что по результатам независимой генетической экспертизы отцом младенца на 99,9% является Порошенко?

– У нас имеется неоспоримое доказательство обратного.

– Какое?

– Заявление президента Порошенко, выложенное им в "Ю Тьюб".

– И вы основываетесь только на этом заявлении?

– Конечно, ведь это очень логично: человек не виноват и честно сказал об этом. Мы не сомневаемся в правдивости этих данных.

– А если президент Путин скажет то же самое?

– Мы, естественно, не сможем доверять его заявлению.

– Почему?

– Послушайте, вы просто излагаете Московскую пропаганду! У вас есть еще вопросы?

– А как сама первая леди комментирует причины инцидента?

– Она считает, что поскольку возможность причастности к нему дружественных США стран полностью исключается, значит это был несомненно акт агрессии со стороны России и лично президента Путина.

– Но что она говорит о так сказать событии-первопричине? Это же невозможно не помнить!

– Послушайте, мне надоели ваши пророссийские выпады, следующий вопрос!

– Итак вы убеждены, что виновата Россия и Путин?

– Мы в этом не сомневаемся.

– Учитывая, что последний год в семье Обамы то и было бывал президент Порошенко, младенец как две капли воды похож на Порошенко и генетическая экспертиза определила отцовство Порошенко, а президент Путин согласно данных со спутников находился от первой леди минимум за 20 тыс. км, вы все равно считаете виновным Путина? Но почему?

– Моя работа озвучить выводы наших специалистов, а не вступать в глупые полемики. Кроме того вы очень недооцениваете половую мощность русских, скорость и дальность их стрельбы! Резюмирую: чтобы подобная трагедия не пришла в каждый американский дом, мы намерены просить мировое сообщество ввести самые жесткие санкции против России и лично президента Путина!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It turns out they use the exact same manual every time and don't even bother to diversify it, here's the excerpt from 2015:

QUESTION: May I? Thank you. This morning RT interviewed the director of operations at the International Committee of the Red Cross, Dominik Stillhart, and we asked him about allegations that Russia bombed hospitals in Syria. And he said that Red Cross personnel on the ground in Syria have not reported any such incidents. Do you have any evidence that Russia bombed hospitals in Syria?

MR KIRBY: We have seen some press reporting to that end. We have seen some Syrian civil society groups say that. And I would tell you that we have other operational information that lead us to believe that Russian targeting has not only not been focused on ISIL but has, in fact, caused collateral damage and some civilian casualties to include some civil infrastructure. And – so yes, we’ve seen some information that would lead us to believe that Russia – Russian military aircraft did hit a hospital.

QUESTION: Can you share evidence of that?

MR KIRBY: No, I --

QUESTION: Those are very serious allegations. Reports are not enough, are they? Can you offer --

MR KIRBY: I think I just did.

QUESTION: -- something more solid than reports?

MR KIRBY: I think I just did. I said we have operational reporting that would lead us to believe that that’s the case.

QUESTION: Can you share that evidence?

MR KIRBY: No, I’m not going to talk about – I’m not going to share intelligence and operational information here from this podium. You asked me a very direct question; I gave you a direct answer.

QUESTION: Can you really offer no details on the hospital that the U.S. accuses Russia of hitting?

MS TRUDEAU: We’re going to stand by Mr. Kirby’s words.

QUESTION: You’re not even going to say where it is, that hospital that you are saying Russia hit?

MS TRUDEAU: What we’re saying is that we have seen information that Russia is targeting civilian infrastructure. And we would point you to –

QUESTION: But you spoke to – you spoke about –

MS TRUDEAU: – Syrian NGOs on the ground as well as open source reporting on that.

QUESTION: He spoke about a specific hospital in Syria. Where exactly is it? What details can you offer about that hospital?

MS TRUDEAU: Again, I’m not going to get into this sort of detail of operational assessment for this. Maybe you should speak to the Russians on their targeting.

Just to prove it's not RT's CGI or something, there are official transcriptions:
Daily Press Briefing - October 29, 2015;
Daily Press Briefing - November 2, 2015.
But I prefer to WATCH those people.))

Combined footage with annotations:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join