It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Decision - Watcha Gonna Do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

The Decision

You are hurting now, I can see the pain in your eyes All the disappointments, all the lies

Are you willing to go back again? From the outside I see you and I wish I could protect you,
but you've never noticed me, and how much I wanted to just hold you, something you missed Tears flood your cheeks,
shivering in the let down living in the fact that you've lost your crown, you've lost your crown, after being told you were the one that you would always be around

Love can be so hard and hurtful. Your love was so true and felt wonderful Now you've been played for the fool,
left wondering whatcha gonna do
How I want to come to your rescue but, you don't even know that I exist you don't care,
not sure you even want to live But if I reach out, I don't want to be that crutch, you need and so do I much, much more.

How do we begin? how can I let you know that I love you so much
You are hurting now, I can see the pain in your eyes All the disappointments,
all the lies Are you willing to go back again

The risk to begin anew, the fear of regretting feeling so damn blue

Oh girl, Oh girl I just wish that I could hold you Love can be so hard, love can be so disappointing, love can devastate you when the lies and deceit are unveiled From afar, I see your pain, underneath the stars I wish I could ease the tears of rain.....on your lips I love you, I love, I love, I love you what am I gonna do?

All You Need To Know is that I Love You

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
oooh-that was painful-unrequieted love. hard to get past-i feel for ya

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
oooh-that was painful-unrequieted love. hard to get past-i feel for ya

Thank you Justso for reading my poem. Just pure feelings from the heart. Almost a song of lost or broken love. Thank you.

TT

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That was a deep unrelenting truth of a poem, your words nailed it.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost
That was a deep unrelenting truth of a poem, your words nailed it.

Thank you for reading my poem and you very kind words. Glad you received a feeling from it.

top topics

join