It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Brother Malik Calls for Boycott of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Now we have Obama's own half brother criticizing the MSM.

Malik Obama is calling for boycotts of CNN, MSNBC and the NYTimes !!!

He cites unfair coverage of Trump !!!

Malik apparently endorsed Trump a couple of months ago as I recall.

Good.

Obama’s Brother Malik Calls for Boycott of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times

Americans should boycott biased news sources such as CNN and MSNBC, President Barack Obama’s half brother, Malik Obama, tweeted on Wednesday.

Malik’s latest tweets follow statements over the weekend concerning unfair coverage from the New York Times and other establishment outlets still hellbent on publishing negative stories about President-Elect Donald Trump.

Regarding weekend coverage, the president-elect himself slammed The Times specifically on Twitter Sunday.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This Story reminds me of Michael and Fredo . Hope Malik does not go Fishing in a Row Boat in the Near Future.....

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Maybe Malik is bucking for a position in the Trump Administration !!

wouldn't THAT be something !!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maybe Malik is bucking for a position in the Trump Administration !!

wouldn't THAT be something !!

Maybe you should have just elected him President!

It seems the Right just idolize or demonize based on the camps.

Why should you care what Obama's Brother says?
edit on 16-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Perhaps because we dont care for Obama . And showed it. In the election.
Remember ?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack
Remember that time Obama promised hope and
change then....

Expanded drone strikes.

Expanded NSA capabilities.

Didn't close gitmo.

Bombed more countries than Bush.

Supported Saudia Arabia in their military endeavors.

Stood behind Turkey while they shot down a Russian jet.

He was as establishment as they come.

Maybe you should have just elected him President!

It seems the Right just idolize or demonize based on the camps.

edit on 16-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
And the cherry on top is that he got a Nobel Peace Prize for it...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

This Story reminds me of Michael and Fredo . Hope Malik does not go Fishing in a Row Boat in the Near Future.....

scene: obama walks over and embraces his half brother malik, malik responds in turn. obama whispers in his ear and says,

obama: there's a plane waiting to take us to Kenya in a hour. don't make a big thing about it.

scene: oabma then steps back and rushes forward again and kisses malik on the lips then grasps malik head with both hands and says,

obama: i know it was you malik you, broke my heart.

scene, malik grabs obama's hands and pulls them away with a look of disbelief and horror and leaves as quickly as possible.
meanwhile the inauguration party continues as trump make his acceptance speech as obama staffers run in terror as trump staffers descend into the white house. (cut to outside the white house) in the panic and pandemonium malik is seen trying to slip away as obama sees him and steps out of the limo calling him.

obama: malik! come on... come with me....it's the only way outa here to night...

scene: as obama is saying this, malik still with the look of fear and horror on his face turns and runs again.as obama still calls out to him.

obama: malik...malik come with me your still my half brother, malik .......malik

scene: as malik disappears into the crowd, obama steps back into the limo then the limo tries to make to the airport as trump supporters fill every street shouting and cheering lock her up, lock her up, all through DC. obama begins to look nervous wondering if he can catch the flight that michelle and his daughters are waiting for him on.

scene: three months have pasted,it appears obama has begrudgingly agreed to tolerat malik after the stunning lose of his legacy. he only lets malik visit his grandmother and other family members when he is not at his family compound in kenya.

obama: your only to come here when i'm not around your only to see our grand mother when i'm not here.

scene: after a few years their grandmother dies, malik is there grieving with the rest of the family. obama walks into the room and says.

obama: malik lets go fishing.

edit on 17-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I didn't think a President's brother would come along that could kick Roger Clinton's CRAZY ASS. But this dude is winning...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Whoa , now that is a Scary thought........

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The way to hurt these MSM outlets is to rotate through them, watch what they're advertising. Contact the manufacturer and let them know that you're not buying their product as long as they advertise on __________. If the company sees a dip in sales, it will stop buying airtime on _________. (I vote for CNN as primary target.)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well, at least someone in his family has common sense.

edit on V562016Thursdayam30America/ChicagoThu, 17 Nov 2016 00:56:12 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Been following him for a while now, he makes me laugh every day.

Don't we all boycott the mainstream media here? Well unless we want to see what stupid agenda driven crap they are pushing this week.
edit on 17-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
He has a valid point----it is time to call the media to the carpet.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Seems pretty significant to me to see Obama's family express this sort of thing as publicly as that!
He is saying what we have all been thinking and saying. But this time it is Obama's own half brother. Not something to sneeze at. But im sure the prog. libs will try to puh puh it to no end.

Wont work tho.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I agree they should be boycott publicly, not that they will cover their own boycott.

But as of today these corporate media are now considered the most bias and unreliable sources of news in this nation.

They lost credibility and people knows this and they are feeling the pressure regardless of the bubble heads that runs them still spewing crap.

top topics

join