It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megyn Kelly Gets Into It with NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio over Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

They had a pretty nice debate here, both looked it at it from both sides, but I want to read what you guys have to say about this.

Thoughts?

nation.foxnews.com...

Megyn Kelly Gets Into It with Mayor Bill de Blasio over Trump

edit on 16-11-2016 by BloodxRayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Kelly should not go against the self-appointed God-King of New York

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
My honest opinion on the whole thing, is that if the Registry is private and restricted only to Government, Law Enforcement, and Anti-Terror units, I see no problem with it. If it's something public that everyone can look at, that's almost putting them on the same line as sex offenders and felons. That's not entirely fair, especially if they're doing nothing wrong.

I personally don't like the idea, because the government should already have a registry of immigrants coming into the country regardless, we're already on registries on our own, whether it be the census, our social security numbers, et cetera. That is what proves us to be natural born citizens/legal migrants or otherwise. But to just factor it to one religion doesn't seem to make sense. Besides, if they're from a country who's primary religion is Islam, it's safe to assume that they're probably Muslim. It seems a tad bit redundant.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Prior to Kelly interviewing Hillary, Clinton's cronies got ahold of Megan and told her to go easy on Hillary and not ask the tough questions. She bowed down to their requests. Megan Kelly then tried, unsuccessfully, a make over in a pathetic attempt to rally support. Her bulldog hair cut is her NWO signature. Kelly needs to be sold off to CNN.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I feel that Megyn Kelly has a personal vendetta against Trump since before the debate and ensuing insults thrown at her. Personally I don't respect her as a journalist and I feel she is biased against Trump.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Prior to Kelly interviewing Hillary, Clinton's cronies got ahold of Megan and told her to go easy on Hillary and not ask the tough questions. She bowed down to their requests. Megan Kelly then tried, unsuccessfully, a make over in a pathetic attempt to rally support. Her bulldog hair cut is her NWO signature. Kelly needs to be sold off to CNN.

I'm not a Kelly hater, nor am I her biggest fan. But to suggest she took it easy on Clinton can be refuted by all of the airtime Kelly gave to the Wikileaks revelations.

She had Assange on via satellite for a 3 part interview where the man just picked Hillary apart.

Kelly is alright. She's better than Anderson Cooper.

She is a bit obsessed with sex crimes, though.

But then again so was Oprah, right?

edit on 11/16/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
As a change has seemingly come around in the renewed co-operation with Russia, then too maybe the hostility in the middle east. Their certainly not going to ever be allies, even Saudi Arabia is no real ally. Trump's course seems set in a logical application. If a known entity is attacking you at an alarming rate, you don't cultivate an accomadating environment for that entity, but instead watch it closely. So what's the difference here ? After all we all know of Trojan Horse tactics.

I think she's treading water just now. And President Trump.... just might allow her to slip into oblivion.
edit on 16-11-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
I feel that Megyn Kelly has a personal vendetta against Trump since before the debate and ensuing insults thrown at her. Personally I don't respect her as a journalist and I feel she is biased against Trump.

Joking, yes?

Did you not see the sit-down interview she did with him after the debate and "twitter war"?

The two practically were making out. There was no hate or anger there at all, she soft-ball questioned Trump and was criticized heavily afterward for being so insanely friendly and easy on him.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Lol, her and Rachel(more like Richard, looks like a man) Maddow could be best dike friends.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

Joking, yes?

Did you not see the sit-down interview she did with him after the debate and "twitter war"?

The two practically were making out. There was no hate or anger there at all, she soft-ball questioned Trump and was criticized heavily afterward for being so insanely friendly and easy on him.

That was most likely a result of her bosses telling her to change her tone.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

originally posted by: Violater1

I'm not a Kelly hater, nor am I her biggest fan. But to suggest she took it easy on Clinton can be refuted by all of the airtime Kelly gave to the Wikileaks revelations.

She had Assange on via satellite for a 3 part interview where the man just picked Hillary apart.

Kelly is alright. She's better than Anderson Cooper.

She is a bit obsessed with sex crimes, though.

But then again so was Oprah, right?

In your opinion. I actually prefer Anderson Cooper to Kelly. Less bias.....

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BloodxRayne

Lol, her and Rachel(more like Richard, looks like a man) Maddow could be best dike friends.

Keeping it classy, ATS.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Kelly should not go against the self-appointed God-King of New York

Finely your catching on.
Can't stump the Trump.

top topics

join