It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bernie Sanders Calls on Donald Trump to Rescind Stephen Bannon's Position

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Trump Camp’s Talk of Registry and Japanese Internment Raises Muslim Fears

A prominent supporter of Donald J. Trump drew concern and condemnation from advocates for Muslims’ rights on Wednesday after he cited World War II-era Japanese-American internment camps as a “precedent” for an immigrant registry suggested by a member of the president-elect’s transition team
www.nytimes.com...

Well it's much more than that.
Remember those FEMA camps that many said liberals wanna build?? well that was just projection on their part for that's exactly what they are about, freaking concentration camps..what now??
Oh I'll tell you what now!!

Newt Gingrich wants new House Un-American Activities Committee

edition.cnn.com...
Yeah that^ guy who is in Trump's admin, haven't learned a fking thing about events of the past 70 odd yrs, which is disappointing given the fact that he is a historian.

Taken as a whole these Nazi llte wanna put on weight the ppl opposed to them might wanna stop em from going through with this or else is STop! Papers Please!! time, again any one of my detractors can if they chose, goole what the fk the Alt Right ppl are about, they know it at this point, but want me spend my time chasing the whisperer.
WE WILL NOT GO SILENTLY INTO THE NIGHT!

edit on 17-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Trump is not gonna put the japanese in camps!

That's fake news.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

That's fake news.

The news is not fake, the dude said it on your favorite channel, FOX..whether Trump approve or disapprove is besides the point, these are the people he have working for him .

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

That's fake news.

The news is not fake, the dude said it on your favorite channel, FOX..whether Trump approve or disapprove is besides the point, these are the people he have working for him .

So? Did it work?

I remember the MccArthy investigations and the blacklists.

Missed the part about the japanese camps in your CNN source.

Depends if we are at war or not.

They are obviously at war with us, right? Western civilization as a whole.

Bernie should stfu. Meh, let him spout, he and Warren are fighting for Reid's position as senate majority/minority douchebag.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

That's fake news.

So? Did it work?

I remember the MccArthy investigations and the blacklists.

Missed the part about the japanese camps in your CNN source.

Depends if we are at war or not.

They are obviously at war with us, right? Western civilization as a whole.

Bernie should stfu. Meh, let him spout, he and Warren are fighting for Reid's position as senate majority/minority douchebag.

No! because as far a I know no one was netted as an enemy in the camps, they just intern a bunch of Americans out of fear, contrary to that a lot of Nisei volunteered from those camps to go fight in Europe during WWII I think their unit the 442nd was most decorated in U.S history.
while their parents was in a fking concentration camp, and guess what did not happen..German Americans and Italian American never got sent to camps..can the class tell me why??
Muslim Americans stood watch with me while I was in the Navy, Muslim Americans are fighting now in places like Afghanistan and Iraq some joined up immediately after the 911 attacks, matter of fact Muslim Americans are not new to the U.S and have fought in virtually every war we had, if some asshole had stopped Steve Job father from migrating to the U.S well your life would be poorer for it.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Trump and Newt say mean things, libs freak out and embellish! News at 11!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Trump and Newt say mean things, libs freak out and embellish! News at 11!

How about taking them seriously at their word, to put them on ignore is really stupid at this point, here is the thing, they are playing a very dangerous game if you think they are just playing to their base, part of their base is in no fking mood for games, they already drank the koolade and it taste great still thirsty want more.
When you have Nazi types in your camp, yeah it's time to freak the fk out nothing needs embellishing here.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

That's fake news.

no,

you said:

5 is what you see thousands are behind them coming out of the dark, and Trump being racist or not is immaterial at this point ,he used the strategy of racism to partially get his way it was a means to an end.

now you are saying someone who might work for him said something? Weak sauce.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That's fake news.

no,

you said:

5 is what you see thousands are behind them coming out of the dark, and Trump being racist or not is immaterial at this point ,he used the strategy of racism to partially get his way it was a means to an end.

now you are saying someone who might work for him said something? Weak sauce.

I stand by both, look here no admin in modern times had known supremacist blatantly working for them, this is a new thing, you want to say your boy Bannon is not a racist POS and tied to White Supremacist groups go ahead , I am telling folks watch their asses, keep their ammo dry and don't be lulled to sleep.
edit on 18-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I think there is a lot of hyperbolic content zooming around the interwebs about Bannon, here is Ben Swann take (he seems to be a level headed journalist, time will tell)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

Yes he seemed level headed, and time will tell indeed, only it maybe be too late, looking at the other appointments ex Jeff Sessions and their history, leave us with one or too choices , stand and fight or seriously think about Ghana's right of return, I know this would make the hearts of many here and out there jump with glee , but it is to be considered as an option , and this I say with a heavy heart and profound sadness, the America of the possible is becoming less so, but if 4yrs turned into 8 the damage maybe permanent, alarmist some may say??? ..yes it's time to ring those bells, for if some white people can't recognize the fact that others have contributed to building this nation from it's out set through Blood Sweat and Tears, and they have no more claims to being a True American and all that entails then Blk folks and others seriously need to have that conversation about what to do next.

No offence to white folks out there, even if you are against the new regime you can shut-up and keep your heads down , don't do anything to mark you, you should be kinda ok. folks who are visible will not have that choice.
Btw it may help if you anglicized your last names.

The Alt Right ppl are concerned about what exactly??
White people have been the ruling class for much or this nation's history in economic ,social , political and military spheres, they dictate to all others how they can live and even where ,who to marry, but gwad forbid if other Americans demand their right to access, they moan and groan about sht like BET and other outlets forgetting they owned everything else, that blacks and others were forced to create their own, because they were largely shut out, with the exception of the Nation of Islam or the New Black Panthers, I can't think of any other off the top of my head that is exclusively black.
White N orgs, are not the equivalent of Black Orgs , one is fighting to gain access the other is fighting to block it, these guys had the White citizens Council and yes most were polite but they did their damnedest to block access though legislation against others especially Blacks , do they care about other things, well yes off course they do, after all the Nazis did well but for their overreach.
edit on 19-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join