It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bernie Sanders Calls on Donald Trump to Rescind Stephen Bannon's Position

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Did I miss something? Since when does losing in a primary give a politician gobs of political clout? Or does this just further prove how delusion Ol' Bernie is?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
but he supported Hillary for president who is 100% without a doubt a racist.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
I am very impressed.

Bannon seriously scares the hell out of these people.

... can we clone him?

No, but I hear Hitler clones are half-price.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I hope Trump keep him right by his side to keep the rest of us from being lulled into a sense of complacency, let him be Joseph Goebbels to the 4th reich.
I did not causally called him Goebbels for shts and giggles either, he is a first rate propagandist cut from the same cloth.

Like the org he heads, or founded and the Nazi state of 70 yrs ago a high premium was placed on white purity a lynch pin of their agenda If I can recall from history this did not end well, after all the liberal Germans and Jews at the dawn of the Nazis also thought they were just noise makers who would go away soon enough... so with that in mind I am not backing down from my thread.

Message To Black Folks and Other Minorities In The New Normal.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
DO NOT GO TO SLEEP!
edit on 17-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Gee , 5 Crazy White Guys and a Long Dead one . What Point are you trying to make here ? Let me Guess , Trump's a Racist , Right ? ..........YAWN .

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Gee , 5 Crazy White Guys and a Long Dead one . What Point are you trying to make here ? Let me Guess , Trump's a Racist , Right ? ..........YAWN .

5 is what you see thousands are behind them coming out of the dark, and Trump being racist or not is immaterial at this point , he used the strategy of racism to partially get his way it was a means to an end.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Who gives a crap what he says,he is a loser anyway,get all those people to support him,then took a bribe,what kind of person does that,not one I would take advice from,wait till next election then he can run again,maybe

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Extremely well put

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: network dude

Wind, solar, tidal, dams, nukes, geothermal. We have lots of options GOP just has to much of a hard on for Fossil fuel lobbying money.

It's the GOP's fault that none of those options will power a car? Come on now, be realistic. Companies are working on those very ideas right now. They aren't ready to be replacements for what we have now.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Bernie must be in the early stages of Alzheimer's. Someone needs to remind him he doesn't get to pick the Presidents staff because he's not the President.

Furthermore, this racist sh!t has gotten so out of hand it doesn't mean anything anymore. To what degree is he racist? Dave Chappelle has made millions being racist and the whole world loves him, myself included. Everyone is a little racist, it's part of the wiring of the human brain. We see someone of a different race and we make generalizations until proven otherwise. I have many black friends, but when I meet a new black person I assume certain things like the music they are most familiar with, the movies they have probably seen, the food they grew up eating, etc. and as I learn them better I adjust my suppositions. By the lefts standards that makes me racist. I call it being a human in the real world

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

5 is what you see thousands are behind them coming out of the dark, and Trump being racist or not is immaterial at this point , he used the strategy of racism to partially get his way it was a means to an end.

how did he do that. Please cite the words used.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I call on him to go home, sellouts are weak.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The people of the US call on Bernie Sanders to shut up and go home . Showed himself to be nothing but a Democratic pawn and totally Clinton owned
Roll over Bernie - woof,woof
Sit Bernie- woof,woof
Beg Bernie- woof , woof
Say exactly what I want you to say - yes nistress

From an ex-Sanders supporter
"Nuff Said"

make that 2 ex-sanders supporters. not sure about who this Bannon guy is but totally agree on your depiction of bernie.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I did not causally called him Goebbels for shts and giggles either, he is a first rate propagandist cut from the same cloth.

source?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

He is trying to capitalize on the discomtempt of the people in the streets protesting..

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

source?

At this point y' all damn well know , either you are a supporter or being willfully ignorant , if you want to look up what fuk they say they are about , then Goole is your friend, I am done chasing Whisper the Willow for y'all.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

translation:
I can't back up my words, so I'll just cry a bit and attempt to shift blame to you.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
I am very impressed.

Bannon seriously scares the hell out of these people.

... can we clone him?

No, but I hear Hitler clones are half-price.

Yeah, the liberals invested in them too much and now they're on clearance.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

translation:
I can't back up my words, so I'll just cry a bit and attempt to shift blame to you.

I'm pretty sure spider is referring to immigration, refugees and stop'n'frisk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join