It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficking Researcher In Haiti Dies Researching Clinton Caracol Complex

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Beyond Borders Haiti FB Page:
www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

have there been any big updates on this story? I see it's grown to 15 pages, awesome!

Another mysterious death.. also connected to investigations of human trafficking and the Clintons? I think I can put 2 and 2 together...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I haven't seen any new updates for about a week...but please add any here that you find...This story definitely isn't over.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I came across this wonderful breakdown of all the falsehoods and disinfo in that Washington Post story: Link

I thought you might like to read it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I came across this wonderful breakdown of all the falsehoods and disinfo in that Washington Post story: Link

I thought you might like to read it.

Fantastic article!---WOW.

Why the hell was WaPo so dead set on killing this story?

Edit...Interesting comment re: Huma ...in the comment section.
edit on 14-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

One can only speculate on their motive for killing the story.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

MORE than the election...HAS to be a deeper reason.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Oh, yeah. The election is over.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Gonna do some new research into this when I get back...BBL

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No news on the "cause of death" for Peterson either? Only claims that it was a suicide and that there was a note?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

No news on the "cause of death" for Peterson either? Only claims that it was a suicide and that there was a note?

Absolute silence on this.
Early quote of suicide by hanging with a note...but no evidence or validation provided.

Honestly, I don't know if/when the parents even received her body. There was only a memorial.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Mother said she was told Monica hanged herself.

This not only does not fit with what is known of Monica (being suicidal in the first place), but it also does not fit with the usual method of suicide for women.

A partial transcript of the video in the aricle:

“On November 13th Monica died in Haiti. She seemingly took her own life… by hanging. But since that time, things have come to light that just don’t fit with Monica’s life… and her personality. When she went there ten weeks ago, she was happy, she was up, she was motivated, and so… we just don’t know. What happened? What changed so much? Her friends, her colleagues, just don’t see that as being her.

“Yes, she was upset by some of her personal living conditions in Haiti, but she dealt with similar conditions in other countries. She knew she could leave and no one would place blame on her. We don’t want to deny or blame as a family, but none of this seems to fit, and maybe that’s just the way it’s always going to be.

“We will likely always have more questions than answers about what transpired in that time.”

link

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Monica's Funeral Obit:

Petersen, Monica Kirsten, 32, of Port Au Prince, Haiti, formerly of Denver, Colo., died November 13, 2016. Arrangements by Pray Funeral Home, Charlotte. Visitation 6-8 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. Funeral services 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home.

www.legacy.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This place?

I wonder why a funeral home in MI, instead of the home state in which her parents live? Or do her parents now live in MI?

Re:

In fact, in The_Donald thread they literally link to the guest post actually written by Monica Petersen on the Human Trafficking Center website. The post is dated September 14th, 2014. The article is currently inaccessible and has been scrubbed from the Wayback Machine and archives are also unavailable.

I'm not having any problem accessing the referenced blog post Monica wrote.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I guess her parents are in Michigan.

I thought the HTC site being closed was odd.

After seeing her video tribute...I can't help but think she's a good person.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Couldn't find her listed on the funeral home's website...so no comments.
www.legacy.com...

EDIT:
HERE it is:
www.prayfuneral.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There's a lovely (and sad) video tribute to Monica.
www.prayfuneral.com...#!/TributeWall

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

After seeing her video tribute...I can't help but think she's a good person.

Agreed.

Note that two of the commenters are from Denmark. May mean nothing at all other than Monica had friends across the world, but it may be an important clue. Hard to say.

I still recall the 'agent' angle that had been discussed previously and the fact that other people had the same thoughts at about the same time while looking at the same information. She herself might not have been one, but the environment in which she was operating would have been fertile ground for operations of such people.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I'm assuming the two from Denmark are distant family. Petersen is possibly Danish.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
AMDmode.com is the premier online fashion magazine for men. An unbiased and informative online fashion resource dedicated solely to men.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join