It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficking Researcher In Haiti Dies Researching Clinton Caracol Complex

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Glad you saw the original post. It was driving me crazy trying to edit that post and not get my edit page showing up. First time that happened.

Interesting the article also offers the theory that she faked her death to avoid paying her student loan.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What has it been?---Two weeks...and her parents still haven't received her body?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

He parents are characterized as elderly in one of the links you posted and there's this:

So, please be respectful of this lady’s death, and of her elderly parents, and refrain from treating her as a political football. She apparently went to collect facts about human trafficking in Haiti – something which has gone on since at least the Duvalier years – probably before- and has long been even institutionalized as “restavec” where poor families send their young children to stay with wealthier families and work for them. en.wikipedia.org... This fact alone opens up all sorts of possibilities of exploitation. Duvalier sold Haitians by the head to work in the Dominican Cane fields. So, if you are interested in this topic and case, please carefully read and collect your information, rather than jumping to conclusions.
The 110 pages that her research director seeks a publisher for was a critique of a textbook that he felt was methodologically flawed, and contrary to reddit suggestions appears to have nothing directly to do with her trip to Haiti.

wordpress

Interestingly enough, this site begun because of human trafficking:

Human Trafficking is a long-standing problem in Haiti, as have been assassinations and death squads. Anyone who stands up for the poor and disenfranchised is always at risk. Our blog was initially started in loving memory of an assassinated Haitian who had been targetted as an Aristide supporter.

I personally don't think it's too much of a leap to think that there might be a Clinton/Rodham connection to human trafficking. Monica may not have been on that particular trail, but the probability is not zero.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
WARNING! WARNING!

PIZZAGATE is FAKE

Ted Gunderson is a lie.
Anthony Wiener is a lie.
Boys Town is a lie.
Monica Peterson is a lie.
Aliester Crowley sex with 100s children is lie..
His impact on our culture/Luciferism is a lie..
Kathy O'Brien is a lie.
Jefferey Epstein is a lie.
Cosmo Pizza received money from Soros, 5 trips white house, and still looks like #hole is a lie.
Reddit owner planting false evidence is a lie.
We called out is alias as fake information was a lie.
Shifting Podesta/DC pedophile ring to pizza store is a lie.
being destintised into pedophilia through Disney, Hollywood, and Rule 34 is a lie.
28 rape charges from Bill Clinton is a lie.
Shadmans connection to Hillary is a lie.
Elijah Wood and victims of Den is a lie.
Research of pedophile gene is a lie.
1700 unheard cases of pedophilia from Pentagon is a lie...
A veteran was discharged for breaking up pedophilia rape in middle east is a lie...
Government shuttle down King / DC DISCOVERY connection is a lie..
Cremation of Care is a lie..
Child sacrafice to Babylonian God Molech in New Babylon is a lie..
Lobbies to decriminalize pedophilia is a lie...
PIZZAGATE is hottest topic on ATS is a lie...
ANONYMOUS/Wikileaks is a lie...

Return to your mass media and numb yourself now. It is illegal to connect the dots and make your own understanding of illegal activities such as H illarys email. Be born again MK Ultra programmed by MSM investigated for Domestic Terrorism.There is NO credibly evidence that pedophilia is in our government not now OR ever.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Shr00mz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
funny how there isn't something about Clinton being connected, directly from her own mouth, her writings, her boss, her parents, etc....all we have is a "bella" (no last name) saying that is what monica Peterson told her, (uhm, ok, no problem with that, rolls eyes). and it's all from right wingers, and right-wing sites....

it's getting to the point that all you have to say about ANTHING going bad in the world is to say...the liberals, Obama, Clintons, democrats, etc. were involved....INSTANT TRUTH AND SUPPORT!!...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Oh no, it's Republican party too. They're just...no...WERE AS BAD...

BUSH / CLINTON foundation played us like fiddles for well over a decade. From Reagan until NOW.

Republicans ARE WAKING UP..
Tea parties
Ron Paul Revolution
Trump American Nationalism
End the Fed

REPUBLICANS HATES IT LIKE DEMOCRATS DO.

Bush Sr code name Moloch is a lie.
Bush and Clinton good cop/bad cop is a lie.
Rape charges on Bush Jr is a lie.

We swung left for Obama because we thought YOU was doing the same as US! CHANGING the smoke and mirrors! Questioning people YOU put in, in your polical party. it was a lie...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Uh oh.
Looks like we're not allowed to talk about Monica Petersen's mysterious death in Haiti anymore.

The MSM has decided that because someone linked Monica's death to 'Pixxa Gate' on their FB page...her mystery now falls under the 'Fake News' heading.

So...sorry everyone. Stop talking about Monica Petersen and how and why she may or may not have died in Haiti.
Otherwise...well, you all know what happens here.

Washington Post:

‘Pizzagate’ rumors falsely link death of sex-worker activist to nonexistent Clinton probe

www.washingtonpost.com... 1f0fb5506

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

From the link:

A comment made by d’Estree at the memorial service – that Petersen “decided to take on one of the demagogues in the field of human trafficking” – was interpreted as referring to Clinton when in fact he was talking about Siddarth Kara. Suddenly, the non-existent investigation was supposedly confirmed. Efforts to correct the record often were dismissed.

I am not sure how Siddarth Kara qualifies as a 'demagogue," but ok.

Also, from Siddarth Kara's Wikipedia page:

He also advises several international and non-governmental organizations, including the Clinton Global Initiative and Humanity United.

Link

So...anyway....

edit on 6-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
See how easy it is now for the MSM to shut down any story they don't like?---Just tie it to Pixxa Gate...and it officially becomes 'FAKE NEWS'!

Easy as Pizza Pie.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Uh oh.
Looks like we're not allowed to talk about Monica Petersen's mysterious death in Haiti anymore.

The MSM has decided that because someone linked Monica's death to 'Pixxa Gate' on their FB page...her mystery now falls under the 'Fake News' heading.

Well we tried anyway.

Now we must obey.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Notice the WaPo still didn't offer a manner of death? They referred to the convo between Bella Robinson and Domina Elle, regarding a possible suicide, as "private gossip among friends."

On another note...regarding victims of child sex trafficking, I found this part of a larger infographic at the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children to be interesting:

Link

Sooooo many children under the watch of state government and in their care.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Great points.

For some reason the WAPO wanted to go back and make sure this story was slapped with the FAKE NEWS label.

It's odd...because it already fell out of the news...Hell, we all left it for weeks.
They even made sure to mention the guy shooting the floor in Comet...in order to tie the Monica story to Pixxxa Gate.

I did a brief search this morning on Monica Petersen to see if there had been any new developments to this story over the past weeks...and the WAPO (and other similar MSM headlines tying Monica/Haiti to Pixxa Gate...ergo 'FAKE NEWS') was all I could find. They were ALL put out in the last few days.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Great minds.

I linked this story in a post to a thread which is (hopefully only) temporarily closed.

Note the "Fact Checker," verbiage that sits right above the headline; that has a very Minstry of Truthy feel to it, or maybe it's just me.

I note how the links to this under the google news search begins with the WaPo article and is seconded by snopes.

Claude d'Estree:

Director at Human Right Program
Director at Center on Rights Development
Teaching Professor at University of Denver
Director at Human Trafficking Center
Former Faculty (university) at Josef Korbel School of International Studies
Studied Comparative Religion/Liberation Theology/Comparative Spirituality at Harvard Divinity School
Studied at University of Denver
Studied Critical Legal Scholarship at Northeastern University School of Law
Studied Little Theatre of the Rockies at University of Northern Colorado
Studied at George Mason University
Went to Loyola High
Went to Greeley Central High School - GCHS
Lives in Denver, Colorado
Married to Tamra Pearson d'Estrée
From New York, New York
Pronounces name KLOAD des-TRAY

From his facebook page.

He looks to be an infrequent user of that platform. Monica's sister and brother(?) however, have not really posted past the 17th of November. And her sister looks like she posted somewhat often before then. I can't find any of Monica's friends who had posted about making the trip to Haiti, I know several had upon the announcement and in the days following. Those posts were removed as I remarked earlier in the thread.

Also, as previously posted, the Korbel School, where Monica attended:

Christopher Robert Hill (born 1952) is an American diplomat who served as the U.S. Ambassador to Iraq from 2009–2010.[1] He succeeded Ryan Crocker and preceded James Jeffrey.

On July 1, 2010, Hill was chosen to be the dean of the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver[2] He also serves on the board of International Relief and Development Inc. [3] and is an advisor with Albright Stonebridge Group, a strategic advisory firm.[4]

Wikipedia

LittleSis

Adding to the above:

This guy had a working relationship with Hillary Clinton as an ambassador:

I had arrived myself in Baghdad only hours before as America’s new ambassador, in what was to be my final posting after a three-decade-long Foreign Service career that had taken me from the front lines of the Balkans conflict and the historic Dayton peace conference to Poland and South Korea.
After she arrived, Secretary Clinton put herself through a grueling day: meetings with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and senior Iraqi officials, and women who had lost their husbands to war and violence (alas, sometimes at the hands of our forces).

politico this is from 2014.

He fluffs her up in the piece (obvious Clinton praising is obvious) and then lays into the Obama administration.

I don't know if Monica would have ever had occasion to meet with the Dean of the school from which she graduated, but this puts Monica in a sphere of influence that could include Clinton tangentially.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I've actually been looking for more info, too, over the last couple of weeks. And, yes, I think it's telling that Monica's death is now part of the fake news 'pizzagate' shame-fest.

if the shadow government trafficks children, then how the children are nabbed is the key to uncovering the story. They are likely displaced from parents, orphaned, and refugee type kids that no one is really looking for.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I've actually been looking for more info, too, over the last couple of weeks. And, yes, I think it's telling that Monica's death is now part of the fake news 'pizzagate' shame-fest.

if the shadow government trafficks children, then how the children are nabbed is the key to uncovering the story. They are likely displaced from parents, orphaned, and refugee type kids that no one is really looking for.

TWO new posters in the new official ATS 'Pixxa Grate' burial thread may be joining to pursue this and add what they have found regarding Haiti.

I'm looking forward to discussing what they bring to the overall tableau.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

TWO new posters in the new official ATS 'Pixxa Grate' burial thread may be joining to pursue this and add what they have found regarding Haiti.

I'm looking forward to discussing what they bring to the overall tableau.

Hope you don't mind, but I dropped a link over there to this thread right before I read this post.

I think it very telling that WaPo is trying to conflate discussion of Monica's death with pixxagrate.

Orwell couldn't have written this.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Russian Propaganda!!!oneoneeleven

What the heck is wrong with our information warriors, that's way too blatantly obvious. Someone is being very desperate. Again.

Thanks for the updates, this thread and all that. Stay frosty, folks!

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yep. HAITI!! Proud of y'all with a big kudo to OP.
Smoly Moly, I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it goes that far here. Lawzy...can you imagine having to deliver that party-line straight-faced and not feel like a transparent weasel?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Uh oh.

So...sorry everyone. Stop talking about Monica Petersen and how and why she may or may not have died in Haiti.
Otherwise...well, you all know what happens here.

Washington Post:

‘Pizzagate’ rumors falsely link death of sex-worker activist to nonexistent Clinton probe

www.washingtonpost.com... 1f0fb5506

Allen Dulles had the Washington Post splayed dogstyle and Pavlovian-trained from pretty much the get go. He would be so proud. Like for real. Creepy creeps. Just had to get that out of my system. I'll see what I can do to contribute here.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Disasters are great ways to nab children. They're separated from their families or their parents are dead, etc...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join