It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficking Researcher In Haiti Dies Researching Clinton Caracol Complex

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

In reality it comes down to a few simple facts. Fact one is that 80% of the population don't give a stuff who is in power as long as they are comfortable, and they quite enjoy being an audience. They obtain their information from the MSM, which is geared to keep them comfortable , and they are thankful that the misery they see and hear isn't them. They are happy to be manipulated. The other twenty percent , that are really doing well financially are happy as long as they keep doing well, so they wont rock the boat as they have the most to loose . The big "but is" since Globalisation, the population has increased, and reached maturity. They are not doing well, neither are they happy. Here's the problem because unrest with the status quo will increase. You cant have a PHD flipping burghers, they will work out fairy quickly the dynamics of the system and want to change it to a fairer power structure, which will favour them. They will realise that the extra pie they require will have to come from the top down, the top don't like giving out pie, because they think its their pie, and think why should I give these bums my pie.
So it comes down to power play, and how far you are willing to go to hang on to it . If the forth estate is compromised, if the legal system is compromised, the big problem for the present power structure is the military, if enough Generals want to change things, historically they will do it. At present ,the present power structure maintains a lot of its forces in foreign theatres, keeping them busy, that is a, Legion in Gaul, Isn't in Rome, so they cant be a problem. But these foreign conflicts have served, no purpose, except to keep the military, out of Rome , is this a strategy of current administrations since Vietnam, and since the shady lot took over?
edit on 20-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This capture contains a message by Monica Petersen from Aug. 15, 2015

imgur.com...

This must've been her first trip to Haiti.

She mentions she is going to Haiti for three weeks to do fieldwork on human trafficking ("ALL exploited labor sectors, not just sex") and asks if anyone knows of any sex workers or sex worker organizations she can investigate.

She basically states she is not going there to "rescue" people (she calls this a "stupid and imperialistic concept")...but, rather, to do "solid research on HT" as a social anthropologist.

THIS is the woman (name blacked out--THIRD clipping: imgur.com...)
...whom I believe recommended Monica (Aug. 15, 2015) ask about sex workers and human trafficking in Haiti before she went there in 2015.

www.fcadv.org...

Maria José T. Fletcher, Esq., Co-Director/Founder, VIDA Legal Assistance, Inc., Miami, Florida.

Maria Jose T. Fletcher is the co-director and founder of VIDA Legal Assistance, Inc., a nonprofit organization formed in February of 2011 to advance the rights of immigrant survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, trafficking in persons and other violent crimes.

Some of her duties include overall supervision of the agency’s attorneys, paralegals, intern students and volunteers, as well as direct representation of low-income immigrant victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, trafficking in persons, and other related violent crimes.

edit on 20-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well...amazing coincidence.

Plane crash in Malta kills French anti-trafficking team on board

A French-chartered plane monitoring trafficking activity in the Mediterranean crashed in a ball of flames at Malta's international airport on Monday, killing all five people on board, officials said. The plane, which had been chartered by French customs, plummeted into the ground shortly after take-off, the Maltese government said in a statement. It added that all the victims were French nationals and that there was no indication of an explosion on board prior to the crash.

www.france24.com...
edit on 22-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow.

Airplane crash is kind of a signature move when it comes to the Clinton body list.

"The flight was part of a French customs surveillance operation which has been taking place for the past five months, with the aim of tracing routes of illicit trafficking of all sorts, including human and drug trafficking amongst others," the government said.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Oh, for Christ's sake!

How coincidental. I commend them for the work they did. French customs chartered the plane. There's a lot of corruption in customs around the world. Are they involved?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Ah, it seems facts are murky. Rumors and murkiness. Other wild ideas about what the people on the flight were doing:
Link

The disinfo gives it away...there is a huge story behind that plane crash and it's being obscured.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Good link. It sounds like another many-layered mess.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Ah, it seems facts are murky. Rumors and murkiness. Other wild ideas about what the people on the flight were doing:
Link

The disinfo gives it away...there is a huge story behind that plane crash and it's being obscured.

Happened within a couple weeks of Petersen's death in Haiti.

Of course, Haiti has absolutely no relation to France...Right?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I want to correct the above post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THIS is the woman (name blacked out--TOP--i.imgur.com...) ...whom I believe recommended Monica (Aug. 15, 2015) ask about sex workers and human trafficking in Haiti before she went there in 2015.

Without doubt THIS is the woman responsible for helping Monica Petersen:

Norma Jean Almodovar

Norma Jean Almodovar (born May 27, 1951) is an American author and sex workers activist.

Almodovar worked as a traffic control police officer for ten years. In 1982, she quit her job with the Hollywood Division of the Los Angeles Police Department and began working as a call girl.

In 1984, she attempted to recruit a former coworker from the LAPD to begin working as a prostitute. Her actions resulted in an arrest and conviction for pandering.

In 1986, Almodovar ran for lieutenant governor in the California gubernatorial election, as a Libertarian.

Almodovar's autobiography was published by Simon & Schuster in 1993.

She is the founder of the International Sex Worker Foundation for Art, Culture and Education (ISWFACE). As of 2012, Almodovar serves as the executive director of the Los Angeles branch of COYOTE.

MORE:
en.wikipedia.org...

NOTE: Ms. Almodovar works with 'COYOTE'...the organization with which the above-mentioned Ms. Bella Robinson is associated.

This helps validate that Monica's interests in Haiti revolved around child and adult prostitution.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A new/good synopsis of Monica Petersen story:

www.reddit.com...

HERE are two new points from the thread to consider and add to the body of information already contained within this thread:

Also, I am not suggesting anything, but for the sake of completeness, I should mention that Claude d'Estree worked in the US Attorney's office on behalf of DynCorp between 1999-2002:

archive.is...

Aftermath:
I have been contacted by 3 different people all claiming to be good friends with Monica with the sole purpose of trying to discredit the link to the Clintons.

They mostly did so by attacking Bella, while ignoring the fact that she simply shared these posts 10 MONTHS AGO with no agenda other than to spread the word to her friends in a small Facebook group.

They claim now that Bella is seeking fame, yet the exact opposite is true - Bella is trying to distance herself as much as possible from all this.

Those 3 people seem very adamant in conveying the fact that they know for a fact Monica's death is not related to her research activity in Haiti.

Yet, at the same time, admit that the family has NOT EVEN SEEN Monica's body.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Big red flag!

Now looking at Haiti and considering where she taught in comparison to where the Caracol Complex is located, google maps gives us the following:

from Port-au-Prince, Haiti
to Caracol, Haiti
6 h 10 min (267 km)

This would seem to rule out Caracol being the focus of her investigations.

Now, that is not to say that she was not following a trail related to possible Clinton connected activity, I just think this simple fact throws a question as to whether or not it was Caracol she was looking in to.

From what I could gather she was looking to start an NGO which would have had the purpose of coordinating activity among other NGOs dedicated to human trafficking and helping them to better work together.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Big red flag!

Now looking at Haiti and considering where she taught in comparison to where the Caracol Complex is located, google maps gives us the following:

from Port-au-Prince, Haiti
to Caracol, Haiti
6 h 10 min (267 km)

This would seem to rule out Caracol being the focus of her investigations.

Now, that is not to say that she was not following a trail related to possible Clinton connected activity, I just think this simple fact throws a question as to whether or not it was Caracol she was looking in to.

From what I could gather she was looking to start an NGO which would have had the purpose of coordinating activity among other NGOs dedicated to human trafficking and helping them to better work together.

Good points. Although, where are the mines in relation to where she was based?

Edit: MOST shipping/smuggling, business records, etc...would take place from Port au Prince...I'm not familiar with Haiti...but isn't most of it jungle and mountains?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The mines are about an hour closer than three complex, but still a good distance from her home.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Assuming she wasn't using the job as a cover while there. The distance is a very salient point.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

All three branches of government are hopelessly corrupt. It's no surprise that the collective entity known as the press is as well.

I am trying to think of something that isn't corrupted and all I keep coming up with is the animals.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

edit on 23-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sorry...my posts are screwy now.

This is okay...but the last two edits I made showed my edit work page.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Link to new article with interesting theory.

miningawareness.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Hey there, I saw your original posting on this and it's very interesting because I was sniffing down this very trail myself earlier today.

For example, I went and looked at linkedin at the Josef Korbel School and on a hunch took a look at where the alumni works:

Then I looked at her posts and likes and got an odd 'agent' vibe, but I got busy at work and couldn't post my thoughts.

I find it interesting that others have the same thoughts after looking at the same information.

Additionally, there seems to be a very strong tie between Denver, CO and Haiti.

Throw in the spoopy bits that get discussed about Denver and I can see how someone might think secret agent.
edit on 23-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join