It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficking Researcher In Haiti Dies Researching Clinton Caracol Complex

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: DJW001

These people have developed a serious mental problem.

Yes...Pedophilia is not only criminal...it's a mental illness.

So is fantasizing about public figures engaging in it. Now: has it been confirmed that Petersen was investigating the Clinton foundation, or is this just another random "Killary" story?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

But yet, no one brings charges or justice for the victims or the accused. You don't care about alleged victims, just your propaganda.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MOMof3

These people have developed a serious mental problem.

Yes...Pedophilia is not only criminal...it's a mental illness.

So is fantasizing about public figures engaging in it.

Because public or political figures have never engaged in or have been caught engaging in pedophilia---Right?

edit on 20-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You forgot this part:

Now: has it been confirmed that Petersen was investigating the Clinton foundation, or is this just another random "Killary" story?

I take it the answer is "no." In that case, fantasize away.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

a reply to: anonentity

Yes, it was the Ton Ton Macoute. Even educated Haitians believe the Duvaliers used voudou to create zombie slaves. Now, has anyone actually proven that Petersen was investigating the Clinton Foundation yet, or found any details concerning her death?

(I stopped following this thread when she got connected to a retired prostitute).

Oh, you mean Bella Robinson, the "retired prostitute" who was a victim of child prostitution...and has been a vocal activist, lecturer and lobbyist for victims rights?---THAT "retired prostitute"?

So you can't imagine why a person such as that would be "connected" to Monica Petersen; assistant director of the Human Trafficking Center and a researcher into child prostitution, sex & human trafficking?

You dismiss her as irrelevant because she was once a prostitute?
Okay---Important towards, at least, understanding your mindset.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I have every respect for her and what she is doing, as I respect Petersen's work and her memory. I am not the one waving fantasies around them.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I have every respect for her and what she is doing, as I respect Petersen's work and her memory. I am not the one waving fantasies around them.

LOL...Sure--Okay. Sounds like it.

Respect.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Respect.

I referred to her as a "retired prostitute," not an "ex-whore." She is campaigning for legalized prostitution. I'm okay with that, are you?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Bella Robinson actually linked to that Reddidt 'Smoking Gun' story at the Critical Modern Slavery Studies FB group. I'm not sure if you knew that she 'waved this fantasy' around, herself, or not. Link

Actually, she linked to it in another FB group, too.

edit on 20-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Respect.

I referred to her as a "retired prostitute," not an "ex-whore." She is campaigning for legalized prostitution. I'm okay with that, are you?

I am. It's one profession I think should be regulated.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
OP NOTE:
As the Mods have reminded us...this Conspiracy Forum thread is about:

Human Trafficking Researcher In Haiti Dies Researching Clinton Caracol Complex

While the topic of legalized/regulated prostitution is a great one...it should be discussed in a separate thread---One I would personally find interesting, as well.

However, I'm sure we all wish to keep on topic and not allow ourselves to be either deflected away from, or distracted from this current thread topic.

Thank You All.
Great work.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Circling back to this guy, looking for his last name in the Clinton Email archive at Wikileaks produces the following: "Warnholz (78 results, viewing 1 to 50)"

Most of the subject lines mention Haiti, and of the ones that don't all of the ones I opened are about Haiti.

This guy is kept in the loop on important decisions and happenings in Haiti; he could be an important piece in this puzzle.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Circling back to this guy, looking for his last name in the Clinton Email archive at Wikileaks produces the following: "Warnholz (78 results, viewing 1 to 50)"

Most of the subject lines mention Haiti, and of the ones that don't all of the ones I opened are about Haiti.

This guy is kept in the loop on important decisions and happenings in Haiti; he could be an important piece in this puzzle.

Jean-Louis Warnholz

Another 'Soros' and 'World Bank' (Remember Jim Yong Kim www.abovetopsecret.com... ) man in Haiti.

Jean-Louis Warnholz is Founding Principal and Managing Director of the BlackIvy Group.

Prior to joining BlackIvy, Jean-Louis Warnholz was a Senior Advisor in Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s office, focusing on public-private partnerships in emerging markets.

Mr. Warnholz brings a track record of identifying emerging economic opportunities in frontier regions and executing ground-breaking ventures to capture these opportunities.

He co-founded fastafrica Ltd. and worked in senior advisory positions for governments (UK, US), multilateral institutions (World Bank, UN) and private entities (Soros Economic Development Fund, S&P).

Mr. Warnholz executed projects in complex settings from Kosovo to Haiti to Mongolia to Ghana. In Haiti, he coordinated major investments in new factories, housing, power, port and airport infrastructure in the country’s poorest region.

blackivygroup.com...

edit on 20-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

That's why I wanted to correct the idea that he is a journalist. He's no journalist! He sounds like a key figure with regard to Haiti and the CF.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Bella Robinson actually linked to that Reddidt 'Smoking Gun' story at the Critical Modern Slavery Studies FB group. I'm not sure if you knew that she 'waved this fantasy' around, herself, or not.

She shared it without comment. If she were a friend of Petersen's she might have contribute more confirmatory information.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton’s Top Aides Cash in on Her State Dept. Deal-Making

Top Clinton State Department aide Cheryl Mills is the founder and CEO of BlackIvy Group, a small and mysterious energy investment firm headquartered inside a Microsoft building in the Washington D.C. suburb of Chevy Chase, Maryland.

Jean-Louis Warnholz became the founding principal and managing director of BlackIvy Group in 2013 after three years as a senior adviser to Clinton at the State Department. He previously worked for progressive billionaire George Soros’s Soros Economic Development Fund.

www.breitbart.com...

NOTE:---Symbion Power is another 'player worth looking into vis-a-vis Haiti/Clintons...Black Ivy/Mills/Warnholz

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
BTW:
Symbion Power is owned by Hart International and Chelsea Holdings (Chelsea Group).

BOTH active in Haiti...both close to the Clinton State Dept.
hartinternational.com...
hartinternational.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Bella Robinson actually linked to that Reddidt 'Smoking Gun' story at the Critical Modern Slavery Studies FB group. I'm not sure if you knew that she 'waved this fantasy' around, herself, or not.

She shared it without comment. If she were a friend of Petersen's she might have contribute more confirmatory information.

Oh...there was an interesting comment from her. It's just been deleted since then:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

"If she were a friend of Petersen's...?"

You're welcome to go to Monica's Facebook page and see that she is indeed listed as one of her friends.

If she were threatened, or felt to be so, she might very well rethink about how vocal she would be against certain parties.

The gentleman whom I mentioned previously in the thread who had posted about wanting to go to Haiti to investigate on his own has since removed that post, changed his screen name and profile photos. The other people who had also posted (who were in Monica's friends list) have also since removed posts about going to Haiti with no explanation as to why.

When searching google for "Monica Petersen," under the news heading, the only links that come up are snopes, multiple times. Of course they all link to other articles on their site which has the snippet of their main article on this, but there are no other news sites mentioning this at all.

And still nothing on the website or facebook page of the school at which Monica was employed in Haiti.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

When the forth estate is compromised, their goes the checks and balances in the system.

The Fourth Estate is corrupted by left wing politics. It hasn't functioned as a true check and balance in a long time, if ever.

That would require objectivity, which is conspicuously absent in the press.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join