It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficking Researcher In Haiti Dies Researching Clinton Caracol Complex

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This guy worked closely with Monica Petersen in HTC while @ University of Denver.
www.linkedin.com...

I'm looking up his Social Media now.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Reports it was suicide?:

There are reports that close friends have confirmed an apparent suicide plus a note was found. From what I gather she was between 22-24 years old.

Her friends on Facebook are already expressing disbelief that she would have done so to herself, which maybe is a common reaction in suicides? Don't know, never had to deal with such a terrible event. One friend wants to go down to Haiti to investigate.

www.reddit.com...

I hope you're not that naive.
I know youre not. all cool. PS: "pizzagate" Google it.

List of Republican Pedophiles
www.911review.org...

Amazing prevalence, I would suppose such a list of Democrats may be just as long.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Reports it was suicide?:

There are reports that close friends have confirmed an apparent suicide plus a note was found. From what I gather she was between 22-24 years old.

Her friends on Facebook are already expressing disbelief that she would have done so to herself, which maybe is a common reaction in suicides? Don't know, never had to deal with such a terrible event. One friend wants to go down to Haiti to investigate.

www.reddit.com...

www.911review.org...

Amazing prevalence, I would suppose such a list of Democrats may be just as long.

R or D...They ALL need to be rooted out and brought to justice.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You could just look at mango trees as a producer of sweet juicy fruits.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Claude d'Estree, Monica Petersen, Rex Hamaker U of D, HTC testifying for Senate Bill 15-030, concerning prostitution defense for human trafficking victims.

Date: 01/28/2015
Final BILL SUMMARY for SB15-030
SENATE COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY

02:13 PM -- Mr. Claude d'Estree, representing the University of Denver, Human Trafficking Center, testified in support of the bill. Mr. d'Estree provided the committee with a written copy of his testimony, as well as that of Ms. Monica Peterson and Mr. Rex Hamaker, who both testified following Mr. d'Estree (Attachment E). Mr. d'Estree suggested that the bill needed additional provisions to be complete. In response to a committee question, Mr. d'Estree stated that he agreed with much of the prior testimony, but that certain proof requirements in the bill may be difficult when dealing with cases that occurred many years ago.

15SenJud0128AttachE.pdf 15SenJud0128AttachE.pdf
_javascript:yvid()

02:21 PM -- Ms. Monica Petersen, representing the University of Denver, Human Trafficking Center, testified in support of the bill. Ms. Petersen testified on changes she would like to see made to the bill relating to documentation available to prove victimization of human trafficking.

02:24 PM -- Mr. Rex Hamaker, representing the University of Denver, Human Trafficking Center, testified in support of the bill. Mr. Hamaker testified that the bill only covered sex trafficking victims, and did not include other forms of human trafficking. Mr. Hamaker discussed provisions of the bill that he both agreed and disagreed with.

www.leg.state.co.us...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

MANGO:
style.mtv.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
BTW Joseph Korbel after whom is her school named was father of Madeleine Albright (she was born as Marie Jana Korbelová). World is small.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Having no clue about anything related to blowfish, I looked it up and found this...

en.wikipedia.org...

That's interesting, huh?

edit on 19th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

It seems to be the same toxin as Fugu..in japan if death is suspected from Fugu the body has to be left undisturbed for three days as they might wake up. Because all vital signs are gone. Apparently in Haiti the fish is dried and powdered, along with other ingredients, and the toxin can be absorbed through the soles of the feet. But the feeding of Datura leaf, is novel. In America its called Jamestown weed, as some British soldiers thought it was a vegetable and went on a very long trip.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Please forgive me...What is the connection to blow fish toxin?

Edit:
Okay...nvm
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I know this seems a little off thread, but Haiti has a history of enslavement, Papa Doc used the "Tom Tom Marquet" (spelling) To obtain free slave labour for the farms back in his day. Usually they would pick some one who wasn't popular in the village so no one minded. After the initial ingestion of the Blowfish toxin ,they were considered deceased, they were then kept passive by ingesting the Datura leaf, on a daily basis. Then worked to death. This is the traditional "modus operandi' of Haiti. I thought it worth mentioning, as I doubt they have thought up anything different. On the surface you would see diligent employees going about their business, in a compliant non complaining way.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21549486]IAMTAT[/post

The thing to remember is when Bill left Arkansas, he put all his cronies in key positions in Washington, many times the Grand jury was about to get them, but unless the Attorney General gives the go ahead nothing will happen. After two terms,when he left the Whitehouse , Obama was supposed to keep the seat warm until Hilary took over. If you watch this it will show how the system now operates. www.youtube.com... You can think what you like. Quite frankly you have to take your hat off to Bill and Hills, who would have thought, that they have it so under control. They have fixed it so they cant be indicted for anything . Check mate.
When it reaches this state of affairs, you are seriously looking down the mouth of a military coup.

edit on 19-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I know this seems a little off thread, but Haiti has a history of enslavement, Papa Doc used the "Tom Tom Marquet" (spelling) To obtain free slave labour for the farms back in his day.

not to get off topic, I think you are referring to the tonton macoutes
I think the words translate to 'uncle boogeyman'. used to scare kids 'look out or the tonton macoute will get you'. Devalier's thugs took the name for themselves.
nasty bunch.

I hope someone in the Trump admin will look into this poor girl's death/disappearance.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Just going to toss this randomness out there, but for some reason one particular entry on Hamaker's LinkedIn profile pings my radar a tad squirrely:

English Teacher
Alfaisal University - Saudi Arabia
August 2007 – May 2012 (4 years 10 months)

• Administered the school’s course management website used daily by over 100 staff and faculty.
• Created and presented professional development IT resources for 20 staff at the institutional level

Guy get's a Masters in Applied Linguistics and then goes to Saudi Arabia (hotbed for terrorist funding) to teach English and be their IT secretary.

It's most likely nothing at all and completely innocuous.

But on the off chance this is significant, I figured the fine folks here would be able to make use of it.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yeah...that caught my eye, as well.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Reports it was suicide?:

www.reddit.com...

www.911review.org...

R or D...They ALL need to be rooted out and brought to justice.

Feds probably know and are covering it all up. I wonder if comey came across the same thing and was too spooked out. I mean look at how big that web is. and even that is probably a tiny scale compared to the whole system. Which is probably more like this on a grander scale worldwide.

Edit:

More info:

OBAMA, CLINTON, PODESTA, SOROS, EPSTEIN, ALEFANTIS — ALL CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA CLAIMS BY ‘PODESTA EMAILS’ Posted Nov 16, 2016

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 20 Nov 2016 00:45:03 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 20 Nov 2016 00:45:03 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yes, it was the Ton Ton Macoute. Even educated Haitians believe the Duvaliers used voudou to create zombie slaves. Now, has anyone actually proven that Petersen was investigating the Clinton Foundation yet, or found any details concerning her death? (I stopped following this thread when she got connected to a retired prostitute).
edit on 20-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

These people have developed a serious mental problem.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

One of these deaths one day will be akin to an archduke ferdinand.......

There is a limit to all things.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: DJW001

These people have developed a serious mental problem.

Yes...Pedophilia is not only criminal...it's a mental illness.
edit on 20-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join