It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Boris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Boris is "misbehaving again".

www.bbc.co.uk...

This man has the grasp of ten languages and studied at Eton and Oxford ( Classics).

He has a vast depth of wisdom and seems to have taken on the persona of fool/highly intelligent.

Mos of these shamateurish politicians will presume he is inferior. Rather like Cameron regarded Farage,or Clinton viewed Don.

I feel that May, the Prime Minister of UK, is using him or rather he is using her as a dog to search out and challenge the very weak territory known as the EU ( initially a decent group of allies to stop another German-French war, but as usual with most great concepts now totally corrupted by money and power)

Enjoy Boris.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shipman

He is the real life 007.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Would have been great banter if he was the prime minister.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

He will be by the end of 2017.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Pandaram

He will be by the end of 2017.

Agreed. May already looks way out of her depth.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Okay Boris, thank you for that dissertation.
Now, would you kindly go and multiply yourself. Do that, and I will send you a one month old bottle of Martini Asti free from Amazon, China.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm an American, I quite like the man. I think he is witty and very charismatic.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The man is an idiot who got where he is now only through his Oxford University Bullingdon dining club cronies like David Cameron and George Osborne:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
He is the laughing stock of the international diplomatic community because this clown constantly puts his foot in his mouth. Making someone with absolutely no sense of diplomacy Foreign Secretary was the worst mistake May made in her cabinet appointments, although it can be argued that, following the referendum, the Foreign Office became a less important department than the new one organising future Brexit talks with the EU, so perhaps her ill-judged appointment may not turn out to be the disaster it would have otherwise been if Britain had decided to stay in the EU.

Charismatic, professionally incompetant clowns have no place in government because they make Britain look foolish in the eyes of foreign statesmen and diplomatics, which Johnson has already done several times. The sooner he is replaced in a Cabinet reshuffle, the better.
edit on 17-11-2016 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

top topics

join