It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallica-Hardwired to Self Destruct Leaked!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So the powers of the internet have struck and leaked two days before the actual release date, you can check out Metallicas new album out on Youtube. I will not link them here however.

Having giving it a listen and listen again, I can not wait to add this to my collection.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Listening to it now, you've made my evening OP, love me some Tallica.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Excellent! This album makes St. Anger look like a distant bad dream.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

cant seem to find it. could you pm me a link?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

It's broken down by song. Search for Confusion, Am I Savage, Here Comes Revenge, it should pop up.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I had it a week ago, and it's very good. Really like Manunkind!:uETA: I got the 3 cd deluxe edition too.
And i have links.
edit on 11 16 2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I got it last week also..

Imho a huge step forward for them compared to their recent offerings..

I like the long songs .. reminds me of Masterof Puppets.

Throughout the 12 tracks I hear sounds and parts that Span their whole carreers.

I'm glad they got it together to knock out at least one more good album. They deserve it.. regardless of some of the weaker music and their hard to watch documentary I think they have handled themselves and their brand very well.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Got you covered friend check pm.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
So jealous of you schmucks!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
So jealous of you schmucks!
LOl, check pm in a bit.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Oh no! Lars is going to flip his lid! Anyway, I'll pass. Never liked Metallica. Knew lots that did, though.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: notquiteright

As much as I am a fanboy of Metallica, I love seeing that lil Danish weasel get all worked up.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
On the three cd disk I have they do Iron maidens Remember Tomorrow. and it's fully awesome!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

Surely looking forward to it. I've some nice studio headphones and a few beers just for the occasion, not if I can find a spare hour in my day......

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
I got your PM, but have not read it yet. For some reason I am never able to read them till a few days after? Weird huh?
But trust me this is a solid 3cd, Parts of it are from other pre hardwired stuff but still cool. Particularly stuff from the "lords of summer" release. just so you know.

ETA: I can also get it in FLAC in you know what that is and want it that way. links i gave are in mp3 @ 320 kbps, which to me is ok enough.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'll have to open it up on my home PC. Work doesn't have the tools nor do I want it here. My PM said thank you and that I appreciate it!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'll have to open it up on my home PC. Work doesn't have the tools nor do I want it here. My PM said thank you and that I appreciate it!

Glad you understand the tools part. Hey if there is anything you need let me know, I can guide you to a ungodly amount of warez. Just ask

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

There was a point in my life where I would surely take you up on that. These days I've no problem doling out the cash for the music I wish to have. Back in the day when you bought album after album for one song and the rest of it was just trash are gone.

Having said that, I also like trying it before I buy it, so I can justify my hypocritical ways!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
FLAC me please.... Via pm. I will be greatfull. Long time Metallica fan. I like what i have heard so far.. Glad to hear them get back to the good stuff.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I don't have ANY music using the FLAC format. Would you, could you??? That would make my year!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join