It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic child abuse beyond belief.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Apparently -- dad had 20+ distinct personalities, who were conjured up to protect him from my grandparents, who were the ringleaders of a vast network of ritualistic Satan loving child sex / murder hobos.

Except it was all nonsense. Every single last bit of it. How do I know? Because they were my grandparents: the people I spent my summers with growing up.

I know you believe this, that just because they seemed something to you that is what they were. Do you know how many innocent people have spent their lives with serial murders rapists satanic filth and never knew it? They were with wonderful caring people. Believe what makes you feel best.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I think the point was that the shrink had a reason to steer things in that direction.

So, even if there is a possibility that it were true, there is also reason to doubt.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Below are links to videos giving some of the only proof we have at the moment PLEASE look at it if you think the case is all lies.

dearmandoeshampstead.wordpress.com...

Please read it all before dissmissing, the evidence is overwhelming but the 'systems' minions seem to be able to make a mockery out of common sense. If you truly researched all there is to do with this case and didnt rely on people trying to debunk it then your eyes will be opened.
-------------------------------------------
youtu.be...
Detective constable of 20 years experience sat in a 3 hour interview with the mother and is convinced 100% she is telling the truth. This stuff goes right to the top, so is it any wonder that a corrupt Judge who fled to Isreal after her opinion masked as a holly judgment never gets the true attention it needs.
youtu.be...
UK Column Hampstead Coverage. March 10th, 2015.
Doctor confirms rape:
Dr Hodes said that, 'the current evidence is that prolonged reflex anal dilatation (the finding in P) is associated with anal abuse' and cited the Royal College of Paediatrics 2008 Review.

She stated that both children have physical signs of sexual abuse that support their allegations; they have symptoms of post traumatic stress; and it is her opinion the extensive and detailed accounts given by both children, repeated to different professionals, contain details of sexual acts that such young children would need to have had some sort of direct experience.
--------------------------------
The Judge says :
Pauffley's summary said; 'Neither child has been sexually abused by any of the following – Ricky Dearman, teachers at Christchurch Primary School Hampstead, the parents of students at that school, the priest at the adjacent church, teachers at any of the Hampstead or Highgate schools, members of the Metropolitan Police, social workers employed by the London Borough of Camden, officers of Cafcass oranyone else mentioned by Ms Draper or Mr Christie.'
(None of these people were interviewed, even tho tatoos on the private parts of adults abusing them were described in detail by the children, they parents involved all moved away quickly)

The judge dismissed out of hand the evidence of the medical expert (above), whom she calls "over-dogmatic" with a "scientific prejudice" because with no medical background or expertise, Pauffley decided that anal scarring was the result of a "normal varient."

Who would you trust, a doctor who is an authority on child sexual abuse or a woman who is serving the paedophile establishment?
Scotland yard Confess:
It has been admitted that Scotland Yard has been covering up sadistic and satanic, serial child sex abuse and murders for the greater part of the 20th Century.

What makes you think they are going to stop now?

Theresa May says it is endemic in society and worse than we can imagine, in our youth clubs, churches and schools... except for Hampstead, where the children claimed they were subjected to multiple rape and infant sacrifice in a cult led by their father.
youtu.be...
THE MOTHER HAD NO CHOICE TO FLEE THE COUNTRY, 9 OR MORE POLICE OFFICERS ALL CAME TO HER HOUSE TO 'SPEAK' WITH HER, WHY THAT MANY? A FRIEND WHO IS A LAWYER WAS PRESENT AT THE TIME AND STATED TO NOT OPEN THE DOOR AS HE DID NOT TRUST THE F**KERS.

Yet Not a single mention of police misconduct in trying to apprehend the mother illegally.

Its likely the mother Ella would have 'dissapeared', as is heard in another interview where the officer conducting the interview with the girl had to open the door to tell another officer to 'shut up' as you can hear him on the phone stressing for someone to come and 'get rid' of Abe and the kids as they were reporting the cult then and there. Hampstead police station was bricking it
---------------------------------------------
THE GUARDIAN (quote):
"The Metropolitan police's sex crime unit, Sapphire, announced a restructuring after a detective admitted 13 counts of misconduct, for failing to investigate 10 rapes and three sexual assault cases. Another Sapphire detective is under investigation for similar offences. Sapphire has already been restructured before, in 2009, after police had failed to stop multiple rapists John Worboys and Kirk Reid." The evil of Jimmy Savile was not his alone - The Guardian

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Hi
No i did not have the flu lol, i became banned, and really couldnt decide if i could be bothered to engulf myself in unwanted attention from the dark side again. But doing / saying nothing is standing along side the twisted abusers as though keeping their secrets!! so i invite you to look at my post no'41, a reply to greggors but wanted you to have a ganders too as you stated you mean to look into it.

Dont worry about the star thing, i dont wish to be be popular

EyeSpied with my little pickledme

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeSpyed

Hi
No i did not have the flu lol, i became banned, and really couldnt decide if i could be bothered to engulf myself in unwanted attention from the dark side again. But doing / saying nothing is standing along side the twisted abusers as though keeping their secrets!! so i invite you to look at my post no'41, a reply to greggors but wanted you to have a ganders too as you stated you mean to look into it.

Dont worry about the star thing, i dont wish to be be popular

EyeSpied with my little pickledme

Thanks for all the info and above all for caring! For me stars let people know we care about a subject or what someone said had value and not about popularity!
Sorry you were banned but you are back now!
Hug

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Bingo. He had a book deal. He had an agenda. That it was completely discredited later on is small comfort to those of us who lost parents over fantasy-land nonsense.

Does actual, horrific child abuse occur? Of course, it does. Making up crazy nonsense about demons and spirits does not help put a stop to it. If anything, it enables it.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

This is the very attitude that lets these people get away with it.. how many people have to come forward before people realize this is real?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Does actual, horrific child abuse occur? Of course, it does. Making up crazy nonsense about demons and spirits does not help put a stop to it. If anything, it enables it.

Unfortunately, people have found children to be very gullible and have used wild tales to ensure compliance for centuries.

People for generations have duped children with tales of Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, The stork, and now the Elf on the Shelf. While most will say that those are fond childhood memories, there are many children being manipulated to do things that aren't so pleasant, and that have memories that create nightmares.

It is not something most people want to think about, and it is easy for them to dismiss, but some of those wild tales were used to control children through religious beliefs. Whether they were telling the children they were pleasing God or Satan shouldn't be the issue. The horrible, vile, criminal act of child abuse should be where our focus lies.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join